We were on a break!

KimmieKim

Female
Jan 12, 2022
So the title is kind of joke but it’s the truth of my situation. My husband and I were separated for about 8 months and during that time I was anything but faithful. I got involved with another guy shortly after we decided to separate and the sex with him was amazing. He took control almost immediately and after that, I was basically there to please him. We did some absolutely wild stuff together and he opened my eyes to so many sexual experiences. The other things is, it wasn’t just sex with him. He loved to share me around to anyone else he could find. It was just a crazy, wild sex filled adventure.

The real issue is, this is not something that I could ever tell my husband.

So the title is kind of joke but it’s the truth of my situation. My husband and I were separated for about 8 months and during that time I was anything but faithful. I got involved with another guy shortly after we decided to separate and the sex with him was amazing. He took control almost immediately and after that, I was basically there to please him. We did some absolutely wild stuff together and he opened my eyes to so many sexual experiences. The other things is, it wasn’t just sex with him. He loved to share me around to anyone else he could find. It was just a crazy, wild sex filled adventure.

I’m listening ….

Reactions: KimmieKim

If you can’t be truthful about it with him, maybe you two should not be together.

I don't think that the problem is what you did while you were separated - you weren't together after all so you were free to do as you liked.
The real problem is how do you go back to regular sex when you've been used to wild, exciting sex - esp the being shared around, which I also love.
I think you really do need to be able to share with your husband what you enjoyed while you were separated with a hope of incorporating it into your sex life together. Otherwise you're going to miss the exciting sex and you'll end up getting it elsewhere anyway xx

I don't think that the problem is what you did while you were separated - you weren't together after all so you were free to do as you liked.
The real problem is how do you go back to regular sex when you've been used to wild, exciting sex - esp the being shared around, which I also love.
I think you really do need to be able to share with your husband what you enjoyed while you were separated with a hope of incorporating it into your sex life together. Otherwise you're going to miss the exciting sex and you'll end up getting it elsewhere anyway xx
Thanks. It is something I would like to be able to share but I just don’t know how I would bring it up and I don’t think he would be receptive. I so very much enjoyed the sex while we were separated. Being shared was a thrill I never knew I needed!

In the now relatively distant past, KK and I agreed to mutual trial separation - a situation driven by complex circumstances. I moved into an apartment in a nearby city, shared with my affair partner.

KK and I were living separately for about ten months, a tumultuous time for everyone involved. In that interval, I was monogamous with my affair partner, and did not engage in sex with KK. Circumstances demanded however that from time to time, KK and I had to appear in various social and professional events together, so we were in contact.

It was a dark time emotionally, as I suspected KK was dating, possibly having sex with other men, or conducting an affair. Even though I was living with, and enjoying frequent sex with my affair partner, I was still twinged by jealousy, and continuously fantasized that KK was fucking other men.

There were rumors, innuendo, things I’d observe at functions where KK was present that reinforced my belief that KK was engaging in encounters with other men - those details are unimportant, save to say the jealousy and slightly humiliating innuendo from some about what KK was up to during our separation is memorable to this very day.

Toward the end of that separation, KK and I experienced a triggering event that led to reconciliation. I ended things with my affair partner, returned home, and we began the process of trying to repair the damage done.

It took twenty years before KK confessed the events of that dark time to me. As it turns out, a combination of sexual needs, revenge/retribution, and her desire to explore led KK to date, and fuck three different men during our separation, in addition to a couple of drunken one-night stands. KK admitted to fucking, sucking and other lurid acts with five different men in total, two of them complete strangers. Her confession was spread out over two “main events,” one posed as fantasy during a pillow-talk session, KK’s means of testing the waters as to my response, the second a confession blending truth-or-dare elements that spanned three nights. Those were some of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever experienced. Hearing her recount the juicy details was sensational.

You should consider teasing, tormenting or titillating your husband with the details, even if you just pose it as fantasy during intimacy with him. See how he reacts. You never know - he could be more open to it than you ever imagine.

Thanks. It is something I would like to be able to share but I just don’t know how I would bring it up and I don’t think he would be receptive. I so very much enjoyed the sex while we were separated. Being shared was a thrill I never knew I needed!
If he asks, I suggest you treat it like ripping a bandaid off. Be up front with him.
If he asks if you liked it, tell him the truth. If he asks if his cock was thicker, longer, whatever, tell him. If he asks if he knew how to use it, tell him yes if he was a skilled lover.
Unless you had an agreement to be celibate while you were separated, should not apologize for what happened.
If he has a problem with it, ask if he had any encounters while you two were apart. See where the conversation goes from there.

The thing is, now you know what you need, how are you going to cope without it?
I know it's not easy but this is probably the best time to bring it up if you are ever going to. You have the excuse that you were separated so you weren't even cheating xx

The thing is, now you know what you need, how are you going to cope without it?
I know it's not easy but this is probably the best time to bring it up if you are ever going to. You have the excuse that you were separated so you weren't even cheating xx
Yes that is true, it wasn’t technically cheating but I did lie when we got back together and said I wasn’t with anyone else. Well that was a huge lie because I was getting fucked by lots of guys. The guy treated it like a challenge to “up my numbers”. I don’t even know how I start the conversation that I became a fuck toy for everyone and now I want that all the time.

Yes that is true, it wasn’t technically cheating but I did lie when we got back together and said I wasn’t with anyone else. Well that was a huge lie because I was getting fucked by lots of guys. The guy treated it like a challenge to “up my numbers”. I don’t even know how I start the conversation that I became a fuck toy for everyone and now I want that all the time.
Maybe you have to trickle feed him the details rather than sharing everything in one go as it could be overwhelming for him to suddenly discover what a slut his wife has been (and that's no judgement, I'm a slut myself).
The thing is, if you were a fucktoy for everyone, the likelihood is that it will get back to him one way or another and it's probably better that he hears it from you first. The other thing is now you've got a taste for being a slutty little fucktoy, you are going to keep on wanting that and take it from me, it's much easier to do that when hubby is on side rather than going behind his back xx

Maybe you have to trickle feed him the details rather than sharing everything in one go as it could be overwhelming for him to suddenly discover what a slut his wife has been (and that's no judgement, I'm a slut myself).
The thing is, if you were a fucktoy for everyone, the likelihood is that it will get back to him one way or another and it's probably better that he hears it from you first. The other thing is now you've got a taste for being a slutty little fucktoy, you are going to keep on wanting that and take it from me, it's much easier to do that when hubby is on side rather than going behind his back xx
There is a tremendous amount of truth and insight in that guidance. KK fucked around, cheating for years. All the while, I was encouraging her to fuck other men, but I wanted to be part of the action, or at least "read in" instead of it being behind my back, clandestine, hidden. The anxiety it produced was off the chart - I was aware of (or in some cases in denial of) her infidelities, but conflicted, unwilling to confront KK about the matter because, after all, I was encouraging her to have sex with other men.

It was an incredible relief when it finally became in the open to me, no longer hidden. Unless your social circles are completely, totally separate, it's likely that your husband will hear rumor and innuendo on the topic, or find out as a matter of some unforeseen coincidence. That's hard to take. In this case, the fact that you were taking a break, separated, is a mitigator - sort of a get out of jail free thing.

Thanks for your input again! I absolutely loved being a fuck toy and my dream would be to get my husband to support it. I got so used to taking multiple dicks that after being fucked by just one I am still so horny wanting more. I will have to find a way to introduce the idea to him so I can enjoy myself again. You are right about him possibly finding out. There are now a lot of guys out there who have fucked me and it’s possible he will run into one eventually.

Love chat to you about it I had similar experience loved it message me let’s chat

Thanks for your input again! I absolutely loved being a fuck toy and my dream would be to get my husband to support it. I got so used to taking multiple dicks that after being fucked by just one I am still so horny wanting more. I will have to find a way to introduce the idea to him so I can enjoy myself again. You are right about him possibly finding out. There are now a lot of guys out there who have fucked me and it’s possible he will run into one eventually.
I agree with Lynnandhubby.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that your husband is receptive to what happened during the separation. Do you know if he was seeing anyone during the separation?

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I agree with Lynnandhubby.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that your husband is receptive to what happened during the separation. Do you know if he was seeing anyone during the separation?
We talked about it and he told me he had not been seeing anyone else while separated. But that might not be true as I said I wasn’t seeing anyone either. And that definitely was not true.

Reactions: btweets
We talked about it and he told me he had not been seeing anyone else while separated. But that might not be true as I said I wasn’t seeing anyone either. And that definitely was not true.
Was it his idea to take the break? I've seen couples do that and it was usually because there was someone else they wanted to have sex with.

Was it his idea to take the break? I've seen couples do that and it was usually because there was someone else they wanted to have sex with.
It was mutual, we were having troubles and decided we needed time apart. I wasn’t seeing anyone when we decided on it and I don’t suspect he was either. I met the guy shortly after the split and then it all happened very fast with us.

Wishing you the best and please keep us updated.

If I was your husband, I wouldn't have any problem. So, I hope he is, at least, a little like me.

My wife and I have been married for over 30 years. She has always had my permission to have sex with whoever she wants, whenever she wants and as much as she wants.

As an airline pilot (retired military pilot) it is very common for me to come home from a trip and my wife is in bed with her bf. I simply strip and slide in bed with them. Occasionally, she is in bed with her bf and his friend. In that case, I'll go sleep in the spare bedroom. I love it and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Yes it's definitely better coming from you than hearing it from someone else. You can even tell him that you want to be honest with him about what happened while you were separated. That way, you get to play the 'we were on a break' card and stIill get the credit for wanting to be honest with him. Plus you get to find out whether he gets turned on when he finds out you were fucking another guy - you might want to lead up to the fact that you fucked several guys though.

Good luck and I hope you get him on board because it's not going to be easy to go back to just one guy once you've got a taste for the alternative xx