Wearing the condoms she bought for her ex

dnaughtiest99

It has been a while since I’ve been able to share my gf but there was a fun reminder of her taking other, bigger cocks they came up recently. She stays away from birth control due to negative experiences with side effects so we use condoms for pregnancy prevention. She has a bedside drawer she always pulls them from and since it’s on her side of the bed she usually grabs one when it’s needed, the typical Trojan Raw ones, standard size but extra thin for maximum stimulation. We are back together after being broken up for a few months and the other night she reached in the drawer and said “Oh no it looks like we’re out of the usual ones” then she paused for a moment before asking “you think you can make this work?” pulling out a gold packaged condom with “Magnum Raw” on the front. Now I’ve posted this in other threads but while we were apart she briefly dated a guy with a massive cock, 9x6in according to her estimation. Knowing she bought those for him and not me was such a massive turn on. I’ve never considered myself big(7x5) so it never even occurred to me to try a magnum size but I was so horny in that moment I went with it and I am so happy I did! Idk if it was the better fit or trying to live up to the dicking she was getting but while i normally can only manage to fuck her for five minutes tops if I go slow and steady, with this on I pounded her for 15 minutes hard. She was so wet and much more into it than usual I know she wishes this is how she was being fucked throughout our relationship.

Has anyone had any similar experiences or been made to wear the condoms bought for their wife or gfs lover? Or maybe wearing his condom had some other side effects? Curious to hear below! (Attached is a rough comparison of him and me for reference)

Attachments

• IMG_3596.jpeg
    IMG_3596.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 57
This brings up something I had long forgotten. When we first got together and began dating, I went over to her apartment during the first week.

Things unexpectedly got hot and before we knew it we had fallen onto her bed. I didn’t carry any protection with me because it was supposed to just be a quick stop before going out to meet some of her friends.

We paused for a moment and she opened her nightstand drawer and grabbed a condom. Handing it to me I quickly glanced at the package and immediately felt a bit intimidated.

She asked if something was wrong and I shook my head and ripped the packaging open. As I was putting it on she casually mentioned that a previous boyfriend/fuck friend had left them behind so they might as well be used.

Let’s put it this way: I had no problem rolling it on and I was very surprised that it actually stayed on given it was a Magnum.

It took a few years but she eventually told me all about him and how he had the biggest cock she’d ever been fucked with but that he also had an equally big ego and that’s why she ditched him after a few weeks.

In her words after we were married she said that he wasn’t a guy that she ever saw herself being together with long term and that even though I’m only 6”, I bring everything to the table that she’s ever wanted. Good sex, smarts, personality, and modesty.

Everytime I see Magnums in the drug store or gas station, all I can see is my wife getting railed by this faceless, nameless ex-boyfriend/fuck friend. What a turn on too!

This brings up something I had long forgotten. When we first got together and began dating, I went over to her apartment during the first week.

Things unexpectedly got hot and before we knew it we had fallen onto her bed. I didn’t carry any protection with me because it was supposed to just be a quick stop before going out to meet some of her friends.

We paused for a moment and she opened her nightstand drawer and grabbed a condom. Handing it to me I quickly glanced at the package and immediately felt a bit intimidated.

She asked if something was wrong and I shook my head and ripped the packaging open. As I was putting it on she casually mentioned that a previous boyfriend/fuck friend had left them behind so they might as well be used.

Let’s put it this way: I had no problem rolling it on and I was very surprised that it actually stayed on given it was a Magnum.

It took a few years but she eventually told me all about him and how he had the biggest cock she’d ever been fucked with but that he also had an equally big ego and that’s why she ditched him after a few weeks.

In her words after we were married she said that he wasn’t a guy that she ever saw herself being together with long term and that even though I’m only 6”, I bring everything to the table that she’s ever wanted. Good sex, smarts, personality, and modesty.

Everytime I see Magnums in the drug store or gas station, all I can see is my wife getting railed by this faceless, nameless ex-boyfriend/fuck friend. What a turn on too!
Thank you for sharing! Quite an exciting way to confirm she’s had bigger if she hasn’t yet opened up about it!

Thank you for sharing! Quite an exciting way to confirm she’s had bigger if she hasn’t yet opened up about it!
She was very guarded about it for the longest time but now has no problem telling me that I’m probably somewhere in the middle of all the sizes she’s had. Her number, according to her is between 15 and 20 (which we all know is likely a bit higher). But on the number she says, that means she’s likely had 6 or 7 larger ones inside her at some point.

Posting my dick for reference.

Attachments

• IMG_9796-1.jpeg
    IMG_9796-1.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 48
She was very guarded about it for the longest time but now has no problem telling me that I’m probably somewhere in the middle of all the sizes she’s had. Her number, according to her is between 15 and 20 (which we all know is likely a bit higher). But on the number she says, that means she’s likely had 6 or 7 larger ones inside her at some point.

Posting my dick for reference.
A fun resource for the curious guy who enjoys thinking about his girl’s past is dickcalculator .com. You can input your size and your girl’s number and it will tell you the statistical probability you are her biggest. When I run mine (my girl has her number at 30) I find that statistically (since I already know the answer) there would be a 67% chance I’d be her longest partner but only a .1% chance I’d be her thickest. Which is funny cause girth has always been the source of my insecurity and the math backs that up 😅

I have very similar expirience.
My wife is the only women I had sex with, she had 4 before me (with 2 she had quite a long relationship/regular sex).

We met at the party and had sex on the first date.
Obviously I did not expect it and did not have anything with me (never had condoms before in fact) but as it turned out later she had condoms in her lady bag and was definetely prepated for sex that night as she was freshly shaved/trimmed with wide landing strip. So I remember she took off her skirt and blouse so I could see her bra and tiny thong. I struggled to take off her bra so she just took her breast out and gave me to suck it and then layed down on her back and took off her thong so I could see her pussy and then she asked if I want to try her pussy now. My cock was rock solid in my trousers so I had to take it off, I was so excited and nervious that I can cum any second, also I was hesitate to show my cock as I had some size insecurity. So I simply started to lick her pussy, of course just minute later I came, this was a fiasco to me. My wife just smiled and said nothing to worry and if I conitnue what I started. So I continued to lick her pussy and breast sometimes.

I was young and it did not take long for me to get hard again and this time she gave me condom. I realized that it is much bigger than my penis and so much rubber jammed "unused", I felt awkward.

As it turned out she broke with her ex boyfriend just a week ago before we had sex and the condoms left from him. Later when we started to date properly I was so jealous thinking that she just fucked someone else week before me but also it gave me early sign that I really like it.

So wife said that I am the smallest in terms of length she had.

I have very similar expirience.
My wife is the only women I had sex with, she had 4 before me (with 2 she had quite a long relationship/regular sex).

We met at the party and had sex on the first date.
Obviously I did not expect it and did not have anything with me (never had condoms before in fact) but as it turned out later she had condoms in her lady bag and was definetely prepated for sex that night as she was freshly shaved/trimmed with wide landing strip. So I remember she took off her skirt and blouse so I could see her bra and tiny thong. I struggled to take off her bra so she just took her breast out and gave me to suck it and then layed down on her back and took off her thong so I could see her pussy and then she asked if I want to try her pussy now. My cock was rock solid in my trousers so I had to take it off, I was so excited and nervious that I can cum any second, also I was hesitate to show my cock as I had some size insecurity. So I simply started to lick her pussy, of course just minute later I came, this was a fiasco to me. My wife just smiled and said nothing to worry and if I conitnue what I started. So I continued to lick her pussy and breast sometimes.

I was young and it did not take long for me to get hard again and this time she gave me condom. I realized that it is much bigger than my penis and so much rubber jammed "unused", I felt awkward.

As it turned out she broke with her ex boyfriend just a week ago before we had sex and the condoms left from him. Later when we started to date properly I was so jealous thinking that she just fucked someone else week before me but also it gave me early sign that I really like it.

So wife said that I am the smallest in terms of length she had.
Very hot story thank you for sharing! Must be a real turn on to think back on this experience and wonder what went through her head when she saw how different the condom fit on you. Have you ever asked her what she was thinking that first time of intimacy?

Ha! My gf has put her dates used condom
on my cock. Not only was it much larger but my cock got a bath from his cum.
She LOVED it!
This sounds so exciting! Does she ever put the stretched and cummy condom over your cock and use it to jerk you off? I may have just unlocked a new fantasy 😳

Reactions: toolman2c
It has been a while since I’ve been able to share my gf but there was a fun reminder of her taking other, bigger cocks they came up recently. She stays away from birth control due to negative experiences with side effects so we use condoms for pregnancy prevention. She has a bedside drawer she always pulls them from and since it’s on her side of the bed she usually grabs one when it’s needed, the typical Trojan Raw ones, standard size but extra thin for maximum stimulation. We are back together after being broken up for a few months and the other night she reached in the drawer and said “Oh no it looks like we’re out of the usual ones” then she paused for a moment before asking “you think you can make this work?” pulling out a gold packaged condom with “Magnum Raw” on the front. Now I’ve posted this in other threads but while we were apart she briefly dated a guy with a massive cock, 9x6in according to her estimation. Knowing she bought those for him and not me was such a massive turn on. I’ve never considered myself big(7x5) so it never even occurred to me to try a magnum size but I was so horny in that moment I went with it and I am so happy I did! Idk if it was the better fit or trying to live up to the dicking she was getting but while i normally can only manage to fuck her for five minutes tops if I go slow and steady, with this on I pounded her for 15 minutes hard. She was so wet and much more into it than usual I know she wishes this is how she was being fucked throughout our relationship.

Has anyone had any similar experiences or been made to wear the condoms bought for their wife or gfs lover? Or maybe wearing his condom had some other side effects? Curious to hear below! (Attached is a rough comparison of him and me for reference)
I've always had an issue with regular condoms rolling up on the head of my cock. My wife and I were having some issues and she was moving to another state to be with someone else. She came home for some of her things, agreed to have sex with me but insisted I wore a condom so I couldn't get her pregnant and "trap" her here and away from what she thought was gonna be a better option. SO, we bought the magnum brand also, Lord knows I didn't need it for length but I'm somewhat "thick". They worked. I was also turned on by wearing them for several reasons but the fact that I couldn't fill it was a big one. So once she decided to come back home for good, I wanted to keep wearing them, I liked the fact that this other person never wore one but I had to at that previous time. She doesn't like them. So today I don't get to wear one even though sometimes I'd like to.

So I can relate and understand what you're saying and the effect it had on you.

• Love
Reactions: dnaughtiest99
I've always had an issue with regular condoms rolling up on the head of my cock. My wife and I were having some issues and she was moving to another state to be with someone else. She came home for some of her things, agreed to have sex with me but insisted I wore a condom so I couldn't get her pregnant and "trap" her here and away from what she thought was gonna be a better option. SO, we bought the magnum brand also, Lord knows I didn't need it for length but I'm somewhat "thick". They worked. I was also turned on by wearing them for several reasons but the fact that I couldn't fill it was a big one. So once she decided to come back home for good, I wanted to keep wearing them, I liked the fact that this other person never wore one but I had to at that previous time. She doesn't like them. So today I don't get to wear one even though sometimes I'd like to.

So I can relate and understand what you're saying and the effect it had on you.
Thanks for sharing! It feels silly that wearing a magnum would make me feel more qualified to fuck her but it’s good to hear I’m not entirely alone in that. Somehow rolling on a magnum has given me a new sense of confidence which has translated to improved performance.

Reactions: Robbiann_CD
Very hot story thank you for sharing! Must be a real turn on to think back on this experience and wonder what went through her head when she saw how different the condom fit on you. Have you ever asked her what she was thinking that first time of intimacy?
Yes, we discussed it later. She definitely acknowledged that I had 0 sex experience before. She felt dominant taking my virginity and loved it. Also she realized that I had much smaller dick that her ex. So next date she bought smaller condoms for me and still kept previous one in her bag. She thanked me for being fully concentrated on her pleasure, she loved how I was passionate with my tongue although admitted that it was the shortest sex in her life as I first time came during licking her pussy and second time I lasted something about 2 minutes of penetration. She was into the fact that I was virgin, she was giving me advices how to lick pussy, ass, about sex positions, mentioned her past sex experience.

To be fair we did not progress well for me to last longer these days after almost 20 years of marriage. When I have good erection I last 1-2 minutes of penetration at max but quite often my dick is not hard enough for penetration especially for anal as she loves so I just eat her pussy, ass and play with toys and fingers. So I think I did not have my dick inside her for year or so but giving almost daily oral and toy play to her. 99% of the time I cum during pleasuring or watching her so she does not even bother to touch my dick these days. We both love the current setup, both getting what we want.

An amazing story. My husband and i use condoms usually when I have my Mirena coil removed and being fitted with a new one , It can be a risky time when having sex at this changeover. Unlike you , the condoms are usually bought by me if we know there is a chance we will run out of them. It must be nice to know other men were getting pleasure with your wife

Last edited: