Wearing Wifey’s panties

Our maid is still wondering where are all the men's underwear gone 😂
Ha ha well I had been wondering about my stepdaughter thinking that as there’s not much she usually doesn’t miss , so I’ve been leaving my panties and bras in top of my bedside drawer , usually under the 2 pairs of boxers I own lol 👠👗👙

For me, i confessed to my wife i am bi. She accepted this, and after she knew, she started asking me to suck her boyfriend. Her knowing also made it easier for me to start crossdressing, which i like to do sometimes. She was a little scared at first when she saw me dressed up, and asked if i wanted to be a girl full time, but i explained that is not the case.

Reactions: shymalea
For me, i confessed to my wife i am bi. She accepted this, and after she knew, she started asking me to suck her boyfriend. Her knowing also made it easier for me to start crossdressing, which i like to do sometimes. She was a little scared at first when she saw me dressed up, and asked if i wanted to be a girl full time, but i explained that is not the case.
I was single when I was dressing up but when things got serious with my now wife I told her and she didn’t believe me , so I cooked dinner for her fully dressed - her face was a picture but she accepted it and even made up my girly name and now we have loads of fun , I am straight and that was on her mind too - did I want to be a woman - no no so that was a big relief I think , try and not put it in her face to be girly all the time but wear panties every day and usually bra and maybe touch of lipstick at night but not always - like being a guy too much ha ha 😀😀😀😀 defo gives you more of an insight into the work they have to do to look nice / hot / sexy for us guys so think cross dressers understand that so guys always make a point of telling your woman that look nice , nice shade of lipstick etc etc - all that effort doesn’t come easy but the feeling being fully dressed and made up in heels etc is awesome

Wow, thats great that she is okay with it. I mostly dress up when she is out with her boyfriend. Sometimes, when they get home, they will find me dressed up, and i get to watch them while dressed up.

Wow, thats great that she is okay with it. I mostly dress up when she is out with her boyfriend. Sometimes, when they get home, they will find me dressed up, and i get to watch them while dressed up.
Well that sounds great to me and ideally what I’m aiming for too , still trying gently to persuade my wife to share , must be a real buzz all dressed and made up waiting for her / them .👠👗👙💄

Reactions: Nathaniel
Hopefully tonight she be vibing her slack wet hole again and I’ll be watching with my bra and panties on , maybe heels too 😀😀 tell her what a dirty slut she is as she moans and squirts onto the vibe 🎤🎤

Pastel green Lacy ones on today and I wish lol - hope you can also see my bra mark , 25968BA5-5756-4042-9272-D2CFDE226EC0.jpeg

Attachments

• CBF74409-462F-4A24-AC1C-6A6DB675DCFC.jpeg
    CBF74409-462F-4A24-AC1C-6A6DB675DCFC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
  • 753C2209-B6C9-402F-A472-C365B9DECA76.jpeg
    753C2209-B6C9-402F-A472-C365B9DECA76.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
  • 51659A63-651E-4EEA-80BC-B579738603A9.jpeg
    51659A63-651E-4EEA-80BC-B579738603A9.jpeg
    903 KB · Views: 25
My wife gives my her old panties to wear and she buys me panties. As long as it is only panties I wear,stockings bras would be a big no no

Reactions: seagate
I have been wearing them for 20 years, I ask myself why I enjoy it, I think for me its the naughty side of it. When were out in public I feel its a turn on. Of course the feel and silkiness of them is great too. We both buy them, but I buy the most. Its an extra charge when you to pay for them and the cashier looks at you and I just smile back:):);)
The wife sez my butt looks great in them too!!

Any fotos ?

I love wearing my wifes panties when she is not around..
I dont know how to tell her, but would love to wear them when we are having her BF over for the night..
Any suggestions ??
After he arrives and they start making out excuse yourself, go into the bedroom and slip into a pair of her panties and and bra or cami. Then walk casually back into the other room where you present yourself as their sissy maid.

Reactions: Derekthecuck
After he arrives and they start making out excuse yourself, go into the bedroom and slip into a pair of her panties and and bra or cami. Then walk casually back into the other room where you present yourself as their sissy maid.
Or maybe just ask her a few questions about them -curious but not too full on - like that’s a nice colour or design or have a longish touch and feel of them and say that material feels great - she will most likely laugh and enquire - do want to try a pair on or something ? - that way she is kind of suggesting it - now for the not too full on part - just say well yes if you are ok with that as they do look and feel great so yes would give them a go sort of vaguely and not too keen - then just wear them more regularly and your off on your sissy voyage lol - mines was more simple - my ex and I made a bet over something - I lost and as she thought it would be a laugh I had to go to the busiest store , look through and buy a single pair of panties and not hide them in the queue - then wear them that night - but we discovered we both liked me wearing them - bonus you seem to have as you both must be same sizes if you can wear her panties - if you want a supercharged high , pull a pair of stockings on with them on - unbelievably good - the way above seems to be good at easing both of you into wearing and sharing panties - I have done that successfully with 2 women before my wife and I met - you can have a laugh with it too which can break the ice

Reactions: dabs999
Or maybe just ask her a few questions about them -curious but not too full on - like that’s a nice colour or design or have a longish touch and feel of them and say that material feels great - she will most likely laugh and enquire - do want to try a pair on or something ? - that way she is kind of suggesting it - now for the not too full on part - just say well yes if you are ok with that as they do look and feel great so yes would give them a go sort of vaguely and not too keen - then just wear them more regularly and your off on your sissy voyage lol - mines was more simple - my ex and I made a bet over something - I lost and as she thought it would be a laugh I had to go to the busiest store , look through and buy a single pair of panties and not hide them in the queue - then wear them that night - but we discovered we both liked me wearing them - bonus you seem to have as you both must be same sizes if you can wear her panties - if you want a supercharged high , pull a pair of stockings on with them on - unbelievably good - the way above seems to be good at easing both of you into wearing and sharing panties - I have done that successfully with 2 women before my wife and I met - you can have a laugh with it too which can break the ice
I like the surprise aspect of it. I dressed in a black bra, panties, heels and a black lace nightie before presenting myself to my wife and her boyfriend offering to be their maid for the evening. Her boyfriend said "he really is a sissy like you said he was...wow!" She nodded her head as she continued sissy his huge cock stopping only long enough to tell me to fetch them cocktails. I scurried away as she returned to sucking. Funny how obsessed with sucking his cock and never sucked mine.