Wearing Wifey’s panties

I have worn ladies underwear for many, many years doubt i will ever go back to mens till im an old man. I still find them lovely to feel too.

We are on an extended holiday and my best mate is checking on the house for me, as usual i have told him he can select a pair of her knickers if he wishes.

I love wearing my wifes panties when she is not around..
I dont know how to tell her, but would love to wear them when we are having her BF over for the night..
Any suggestions ??
I have worn them On a couple of occasions. The first time, the wife and I went out for a lunch date into town. I told her in the restaurant what I was wearing, after I’d had a couple of drinks. She didn’t believe me at first until In showed her the side strap. She stated laughing and saying I was unreal, so she took it pretty well. When we got home she asked me to keep them on when we had sex, as did she. I just pulled both panties to the side and slid into her and we had some great sex. Haven’t done this for a while so may do it this weekend as we are heading out for a day out on Saturday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wasteman
I have worn them On a couple of occasions. The first time, the wife and I went out for a lunch date into town. I told her in the restaurant what I was wearing, after I’d had a couple of drinks. She didn’t believe me at first until In showed her the side strap. She stated laughing and saying I was unreal, so she took it pretty well. When we got home she asked me to keep them on when we had sex, as did she. I just pulled both panties to the side and slid into her and we had some great sex. Haven’t done this for a while so may do it this weekend as we are heading out for a day out on Saturday.
As planned, I am getting ready to head out to a large event where we live and decided to wear a new pair of my wife’s things. Just ripped the label off so she has not worn them as yet. Excited at the prospect of wearing ladies panties whilst at the event and standing in beside all these people who won;t know that I have these on. I’ll tell the wife once I am up there what I’ve done and see her reaction.

Attachments

• 34AE6CE8-639E-440B-84D4-5A4E7F723AB2.jpeg
    34AE6CE8-639E-440B-84D4-5A4E7F723AB2.jpeg
    208.9 KB · Views: 32