Wedding day fantasy

Wow!
She really is sinful!
She should have come to me before her wedding night and let me fuck her!
(I am the on-line count and the law says that every woman has to be fucked by me before she gets married!)
It's called "jus primae noctis"! (Google it)
See the opera "The marriage of Figaro" by Mozart

I think she would do this now if she could

One girlfriend thrilled to the sexual fantasies I created for her, especially if they involved either weddings or conception. One fantasy she loved was that the custom could have developed that before the wedding day, the bride would attend a party filled only with her previous lovers—all of whom got to fuck her one last time. If she was a virgin, the best man and minister would take the place of absent lovers. She loved hearing it.

Her favorite pregnancy fantasy was that if the married couple couldn't conceive within three months of trying, additional men, at least two, would be invited to join them in bed at the same time. Once pregnant, all the men who helped would be granted secondary husband status, which meant that they could continue fucking the wife even after the child was born, as they counted as potential fathers.

I've seen this one touched on a few times but always seems to be a perennial fav of many...various scenarios like bride fucking best man, or other guests, gang banged...I had an on going one of mine getting her pussy eaten by her cute bridesmaid and her hubby walking in on them to then join in ending with a huge load running down her leg at the altar. Again endless incarnations with this fantasy. Feel free to chime in with yours. A few pics of mine for reference...
Hot asff

Reactions: toolman2c
My exwife and I were swinging from almost day one so when were due to be married she asked if she could fuck the best man, on our wedding day. So we made the plans and it worked a treat. After that he become a regular for her on her own a sometimes with me. After all he is my best mate and he was very lonely at the time, I think they call it a pity fuck
Here's some photos from the experience. If you want the full sp them pm me

Attachments

• Picture 062 (1).jpg
    Picture 062 (1).jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Picture 065 (1).jpg
    Picture 065 (1).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 65
My exwife and I were swinging from almost day one so when were due to be married she asked if she could fuck the best man, on our wedding day. So we made the plans and it worked a treat. After that he become a regular for her on her own a sometimes with me. After all he is my best mate and he was very lonely at the time, I think they call it a pity fuck
Here's some photos from the experience. If you want the full sp them pm me
Damn, she is pretty hot