Wedding day fantasy

Kneel2Zod

Male
Gold
I've seen this one touched on a few times but always seems to be a perennial fav of many...various scenarios like bride fucking best man, or other guests, gang banged...I had an on going one of mine getting her pussy eaten by her cute bridesmaid and her hubby walking in on them to then join in ending with a huge load running down her leg at the altar. Again endless incarnations with this fantasy. Feel free to chime in with yours. A few pics of mine for reference...

I've seen this one touched on a few times but always seems to be a perennial fav of many...various scenarios like bride fucking best man, or other guests, gang banged...I had an on going one of mine getting her pussy eaten by her cute bridesmaid and her hubby walking in on them to then join in ending with a huge load running down her leg at the altar. Again endless incarnations with this fantasy. Feel free to chime in with yours. A few pics of mine for reference...
She is beautiful!

Reactions: sinfullone
We got married 8 years ago wife & best man are the reason we got into the lifestyle flirting since they first met & led to us enjoying each other’s company & my wife trusting him…my wife told me she fell for him but would always want me first……but the reason I want u to know how dirty she is he knocked on the wedding suite the night we got married looking for me with my friend..she answered in white sexy bra & panties & told him I wasn’t there she crawled onto our bed & lay there…but another friend was there so they left…they both have said if they were left alone he would of fucked her that night!!

I also sometimes fantasize about wedding my GF. Would love us to be in the lifestyle already (still working on it :confused:)... She would have a long term mature lover by then and we would invite him as my good friend from some previous work. I can already feel the excitement of holding a camera during the wedding night. :love: