Simple Fantasies

Really have two fantasies with one being shared by my wife and I.

The first is just being very close to her while she is fucked by another man. Close to where we can make out and I can get deep into her eyes as she gets satisfied.

My wife has a fantasy of being fucked inside of a workout gym. One of the specifics is her walking in and working out naked and having every guy in there have his way with her. I’ve thrown that onto the fantasy heap and it’s close for me with the one above.

The first is just being very close to her while she is fucked by another man. Close to where we can make out and I can get deep into her eyes as she gets satisfied.

My wife has a fantasy of being fucked inside of a workout gym. One of the specifics is her walking in and working out naked and having every guy in there have his way with her. I’ve thrown that onto the fantasy heap and it’s close for me with the one above.
Super hot!😍

Hey,

My wife had a gym fantasy as well and took it to the next level. She would attend a gym where you would pay as you go. Owner was very fit and his form under his gym pants gave a clear indication that he hung to his knees. She began to wear very tight gym attire with no panties and show off her camel toe. At the end of each training session or class, she would go into the office to make a payment. On 1 occasion, he was alone in the office and commented on how sexy her attire was. He came close to her and she said they were about to kiss when someone entered the office. She left frustrated and came home very wet. We fucked for hours and all she could think about was him as I pumped her. I told her to go for it. She then changed her gym hours to early morning (6AM) in order to have an opportunity to be alone with him. Soon enough that day came. After an early morning class, she went into the office, he was alone and at his desk she bent over, dropped her gym pants and said "its yours". He licked her from her clit to her ass and then entered her in 1 swift move. Each thrust was touching her cervix. She was in heaven. As his pumping intensified, she was lifted off the ground and he exploded and flooded her. Long story short is she no longer pays for gym classes and now goes 3 times per week. I do enjoy the reclaiming while she tells me all the details.

Iv done your 1st fantasy and believe me mate it is awesome.
1st time was the 1st time she was shared. My wife was facing me on her side. he spooned her from the rear. I cant describe how wonderful it feels to kiss your wife while another man is fucking her, to feel her body move as he fucks her, to have her moan into your mouth as she climaxes. But to run your hand down her body and feel another cock in her pussy and feel it pulse as he cums in her is mind blowing.

First one is a blast mate. Make sure you do it. Something about being next to your woman, maybe her hand around your cock, as he pumps away, you can feel most of his movements and her enjoyment. Incredibly intimate and recommended

Iv done your 1st fantasy and believe me mate it is awesome.
1st time was the 1st time she was shared. My wife was facing me on her side. he spooned her from the rear. I cant describe how wonderful it feels to kiss your wife while another man is fucking her, to feel her body move as he fucks her, to have her moan into your mouth as she climaxes. But to run your hand down her body and feel another cock in her pussy and feel it pulse as he cums in her is mind blowing.
Absolute facts

I have actually done your second fantasy. Not exactly the most comfortable place to have sex but definitely an experience!

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Hey,

My wife had a gym fantasy as well and took it to the next level. She would attend a gym where you would pay as you go. Owner was very fit and his form under his gym pants gave a clear indication that he hung to his knees. She began to wear very tight gym attire with no panties and show off her camel toe. At the end of each training session or class, she would go into the office to make a payment. On 1 occasion, he was alone in the office and commented on how sexy her attire was. He came close to her and she said they were about to kiss when someone entered the office. She left frustrated and came home very wet. We fucked for hours and all she could think about was him as I pumped her. I told her to go for it. She then changed her gym hours to early morning (6AM) in order to have an opportunity to be alone with him. Soon enough that day came. After an early morning class, she went into the office, he was alone and at his desk she bent over, dropped her gym pants and said "its yours". He licked her from her clit to her ass and then entered her in 1 swift move. Each thrust was touching her cervix. She was in heaven. As his pumping intensified, she was lifted off the ground and he exploded and flooded her. Long story short is she no longer pays for gym classes and now goes 3 times per week. I do enjoy the reclaiming while she tells me all the details.
That is super hot 🔥

Reactions: somos2conmuchos