Wedding ring

Yes, I have actually roleplayed that scene and having to slide my wedding band onto her lovers finger. Have also brought her ring into it, ... I officiat3 the 'wedding ceremony'. Super hot fun!
Would love to hear more about that. It's all a mental game. It just makes it 1000x hotter, not only are you relinquishing your wife but your wedding ring as well, no doubt for the time being that he is the winner and the dominant man. It's all a mindfuck. How did the 'wedding ceremony' work? Lol i hope they consummated right after.

You should also take a picture of your or her ring placing it on the tip of his dick lol

Would love to hear more about that. It's all a mental game. It just makes it 1000x hotter, not only are you relinquishing your wife but your wedding ring as well, no doubt for the time being that he is the winner and the dominant man. It's all a mindfuck. How did the 'wedding ceremony' work? Lol i hope they consummated right after.

You should also take a picture of your or her ring placing it on the tip of his dick lol
That's a good idea. In the wedding ceremony, I play the pastor. My wife has my band, he holds hers. I mumble something you'd hear at any brief wedding ceremony, they exchange rings, sliding them onto each others fingers. I declare them man and wife! Simple really, but very symbolic. Sometimes I need to perform 'physical examinations, to be certain they are both clean and suitable in good functioning order. She becomes his wife as long as they both wear the rings. When he removes it, he returns her to me. And OF COURSE the consumation occurs immediately after. Thats the whole point. Yes, it does provide a new mental attitude, and an emotional one, as they speak often during sex of lasting love etc. Usually he will hold her during the night, have sex and coffee, and leave the next morning.

• Love
Reactions: Camazotz and Ahboom