Hubby and I were sitting having coffee that Monday morning,when he casually said by the way babe Frank is coming over this weekend ,my pussy instantly got wet despite the load of cum that hubby put there no more than 30 minutes ago,I was flowing ,flooding my soaked panties.frank has an enormous cock ,and has the finesse to make me open up and accept him with no problem.my mind was racing ,oh my I must start making preparations,I use a 10 inch thick dildo,when I know he will be there to make it a little easier for me,how long had it been since I had got a good fucking from him,umm to long I guess .All thru the week hubby would eat my pussy ,and asshole but I didn't let him fuck me no way this pussy had a name on it now and it said FRANK.The week rocked on and I thought Friday would never get here.I was so excited, he makes me act like I'm 18 again lol.u must understand he's a big guy 6' 5 and about 240 pounds of man,not to mention a cock that's just a hair over 12 inches and thick,and huge balls as well.around noon that Friday hubby called and informed me he had to work and would not be home till Sat night,omg my heart skipped a beat,but he said don't worry baby frank is still coming tonight.I so wanted to rub one out at the thought but no I thought I'm going to wait for Frank.Later that afternoon as I heard his motorcycle pull in the driveway ,I put my robe on nothing underneath,I was ready fresh cleaned pussy ready to be fucked unconscious.

Reactions: jon carlton
The knock on the door sent vibrations straight to my pussy,ideas soaking wet,hello beautiful he said,I don't know if I said anything really,I jumped up and he grabbed me holding me there,I was literally hanging on him like a little monkey lol.he carried me to the sofa and sat down still holding me,we started to kiss he is an amazing kisser,BONUS! I felt his beautiful cock starting to grow beneath my pussy putting pressure on my opening,he said babe let me get a shower real quick ,I'm a little sweaty,I said no chance ,moved down and started undoing his pants,I myself love the musty smell of sweat on cock and balls,to me its natural and intoxicating,once freed his cock stood before me like a statue,he moved to the front of the cushion,he knew I wanted to suck and lick on those huge balls,and yes I did I sucked and licked those balls,while slowly jacking him off,I orgasmed twice just from sucking that cock,it didn't take him long after I started sucking him to explode in my mouth,I swallowed and swallowed my god he has so much Cum it ran from my mouth over his balls,I got back in his lap placing his cock at my soaking wet pussy hole and worked my way down,wiggling my ass,moving up and down slowly,even as open as I was andcsoaking wet I still struggled to get all of it in,I orgasmed 3 times just doing this,but once I was balls deep I really went into a sexual frenzy,I was in an endless orgasm,he held on for about an hour before he came again,flooding my gaping pussy with his cum,when I got off of him my pussy was like a cum explosion,it went all over his cock and balls and legs.I had hi stand in front of me and I cleaned all my pussy juice and his cum from his balls ,cock,and yes I even rimmed him clean too.he fucked me for about 7 hours,he ended that evening by fucking my asshole for the last 2 hours.I went to sleep a very HAPPY girl.when hubby got home sat he found frank in doggie position with me rimming and sucking his cock from behind,I couldn't stop ,Frank was fixing to cum,I could feel him swell and twitch inside my mouth,and sure enough he started cumming and cumming,I swallowed that awesome salty load,got up and kissed hubby hello.xoxo.Lynn

The knock on the door sent vibrations straight to my pussy,ideas soaking wet,hello beautiful he said,I don't know if I said anything really,I jumped up and he grabbed me holding me there,I was literally hanging on him like a little monkey lol.he carried me to the sofa and sat down still holding me,we started to kiss he is an amazing kisser,BONUS! I felt his beautiful cock starting to grow beneath my pussy putting pressure on my opening,he said babe let me get a shower real quick ,I'm a little sweaty,I said no chance ,moved down and started undoing his pants,I myself love the musty smell of sweat on cock and balls,to me its natural and intoxicating,once freed his cock stood before me like a statue,he moved to the front of the cushion,he knew I wanted to suck and lick on those huge balls,and yes I did I sucked and licked those balls,while slowly jacking him off,I orgasmed twice just from sucking that cock,it didn't take him long after I started sucking him to explode in my mouth,I swallowed and swallowed my god he has so much Cum it ran from my mouth over his balls,I got back in his lap placing his cock at my soaking wet pussy hole and worked my way down,wiggling my ass,moving up and down slowly,even as open as I was andcsoaking wet I still struggled to get all of it in,I orgasmed 3 times just doing this,but once I was balls deep I really went into a sexual frenzy,I was in an endless orgasm,he held on for about an hour before he came again,flooding my gaping pussy with his cum,when I got off of him my pussy was like a cum explosion,it went all over his cock and balls and legs.I had hi stand in front of me and I cleaned all my pussy juice and his cum from his balls ,cock,and yes I even rimmed him clean too.he fucked me for about 7 hours,he ended that evening by fucking my asshole for the last 2 hours.I went to sleep a very HAPPY girl.when hubby got home sat he found frank in doggie position with me rimming and sucking his cock from behind,I couldn't stop ,Frank was fixing to cum,I could feel him swell and twitch inside my mouth,and sure enough he started cumming and cumming,I swallowed that awesome salty load,got up and kissed hubby hello.xoxo.Lynn
You made me so excited! Most women would like to be you.

Reactions: jon carlton