What’s with the power trip?

AllieSean

Couple
I really don’t know what to make of this situation but it was not a good experience.
A gangbang has been on my list of things to try after having quite a few threesomes in the past. It never got to that point because the numbers and guys were never a good fit (no shows, reluctance to submit an STD test among other conditions) but after some chopping and changing with a group that we met on BlacktoWhite, it seem like its finally going to happen.

10 minutes in and these guys were howling and making nasty comments (fits the racist bill too) more than they were fucking and this was a huge turn off that I took a break and told my husband that it needs to end, I was just not into it anymore,

Why this sort of behavior?

I really don’t know what to make of this situation but it was not a good experience.
A gangbang has been on my list of things to try after having quite a few threesomes in the past. It never got to that point because the numbers and guys were never a good fit (no shows, reluctance to submit an STD test among other conditions) but after some chopping and changing with a group that we met on BlacktoWhite, it seem like its finally going to happen.

10 minutes in and these guys were howling and making nasty comments (fits the racist bill too) more than they were fucking and this was a huge turn off that I took a break and told my husband that it needs to end, I was just not into it anymore,

Why this sort of behavior?
Not to sound like a racist but it seems to be a thing with them. My wife likes to fuck black guys every now and then but it's hard to find guys that aren't like that

Wow, sorry that happened. I've never heard of anyone being disrespectful to the participants, perhaps they thought you were there for humiliation in addition to sex?
It was more of a case where the ‘N’ was dropped loosely as an adjective for their member with everything that comes out of their mouths lol The chit chat was abit much for me.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
I see, for some of my black friends, that is like others calling their friends bro'.
I get that but a girl is over here, trying to overcome this anxiety of having all these guys together then have to listen to them refer to their cocks as “n***a-dick” over and over again. It's funny to think of it now

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
my wife found that too many men always get rude. not just blacks, but any group of mates when they have been given a wife to use. I like they calling her slut and being rough but she is more cautious unless v drunk

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu