Wife on a business trip

Spice

Male
Gold
Sometimes depending on the type of job we have we sometimes have to go on business trips, during the time my wife and I were in the military and a few years after we retired our jobs involved business trips, being in the military most of our adult life my wife and I knew sex was a very common thing while on training missions, it also carried on after we retired and started working civilian jobs, I knew my wife was fucking other guy when we were in the military and she would go on deployment or on training missions I did the same thing, this carried over to our civilian jobs after we retired from the military however it was more common with her than me, I never asked her about it but knew it was happening just like I'm sure she knew the same about me, sometimes she would tell me about men she had fucked but never really said when so it could've been anytime before we met or after we got married, I'm 61 and my wife is about to turn 60 in a few days, we're retired now and spend our days at home or out having fun, looking back I think of how many men she fucked while we were married.

Sometimes depending on the type of job we have we sometimes have to go on business trips, during the time my wife and I were in the military and a few years after we retired our jobs involved business trips, being in the military most of our adult life my wife and I knew sex was a very common thing while on training missions, it also carried on after we retired and started working civilian jobs, I knew my wife was fucking other guy when we were in the military and she would go on deployment or on training missions I did the same thing, this carried over to our civilian jobs after we retired from the military however it was more common with her than me, I never asked her about it but knew it was happening just like I'm sure she knew the same about me, sometimes she would tell me about men she had fucked but never really said when so it could've been anytime before we met or after we got married, I'm 61 and my wife is about to turn 60 in a few days, we're retired now and spend our days at home or out having fun, looking back I think of how many men she fucked while we were married.
Yes the military was great for extra fun outside of marriage. I had a job where I was gone 2-3 weeks a month. My wife was a dependent going to school. She connected with a couple other ladies at the school and all of them had boyfriend besides their husbands. I of course was all over the world so I had “friends” I could call for a fun evening. The best mission ever there were 3 male and 3 female members in the crew. I called my wife the night before we were to get home and told her I wanted some nice silky seconds when I got home. My female friend called her husband and asked him if he wanted cum leaking or just slippery. All three ladies landed with fresh cum and all us guys got fresh fucked wives when we got home. Everyone knew what was going on and turned a blind eye.

Yes the military was great for extra fun outside of marriage. I had a job where I was gone 2-3 weeks a month. My wife was a dependent going to school. She connected with a couple other ladies at the school and all of them had boyfriend besides their husbands. I of course was all over the world so I had “friends” I could call for a fun evening. The best mission ever there were 3 male and 3 female members in the crew. I called my wife the night before we were to get home and told her I wanted some nice silky seconds when I got home. My female friend called her husband and asked him if he wanted cum leaking or just slippery. All three ladies landed with fresh cum and all us guys got fresh fucked wives when we got home. Everyone knew what was going on and turned a blind eye.
Yeah I know what you mean both my wife and I were in the army and always had fun when we were deployed or out on training missions, all the girls in my unit all had a rule while out in the field "what happens in the field stays in the field" I'm sure it was the same for my wife.

My wife Mary played on almost everyone of her business trips when she traveled for work. Whether it was with her boss or coworker who was in trip, clients, or random pick ups. Even had her first experience with another woman (secretary of a client who wanted a little extra to seal the deal and insisted the ladies put on a show).

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu