What’s your wife’s favorite position?

Wife lying on her back..............on the edge of the bed.Good for deep & even better with her legs wrapped around my waist.
Another with a pillow under her ass, missionary is good for balls slapping also,adding to the mix.

Reactions: Lee714 and Chriszo
Loves to be Spoon and i would love to see her spoon then white bull pull her to his lips and passionately kiss her and she returns it back then he quickly adjusts to missionary and on top and fucks her hard, long, and real good giving her orgasm after orgasm and then cums inside her while she holds him firmly letting his last drop of cum fill her and then SexyWife shows him that she greatly appreciates him and they start kissing each other with passion, affectionately, and desireness towards each other.
SexyWife begging him to keep his 7" cock inside her all 7" with his girth being kinda thick.
Compared to my basic average girth and my dick at a solid 4 1/2"

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Looks like doggie is favorite position to many women and my wife as well. She feels penis deeper that way. With large cock mans she loves to explore other positions but doggie still her favorite

Reactions: Myhotwife
Missionary with my legs over the guys shoulders or doggy. Both allow nice deep penetration.
But if the guy is huge I might start with cowgirl so I can control the rate at which I take it until it's all in - then move to a position where he is in charge and can make me take it hard xx