What are you wearing to tease men in public?

I don,t want to be unrespectfull to you with asking if you do know that many men had the wildest fantasies about you when they were on their own and probably jerking off with the view from your gorgeous tits&legs&under your skirt and sexy boots&highheels on your feet to make it perfect to tease men,but you knew that allready i suppose,yes?Some women are looking sexy&beautifull in anything they put on or wearing,even in a overall for work you would look hot.And a bit sideways for this thread is if you could hear what people say about you when they saw you,it,s close family&friends who got the naughtiest kinky comments ,me&wife had a few experiences when uncle&father in law &nephews had naughty comments about her outfit,but that was a big turn on for us when we were in bed and she was dirty talking to me about what they said,a few pics to show her

Attachments

• Wife miniskirt bending over.jpg
    Wife miniskirt bending over.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 114
  • at xmas in parents kitchen.jpg
    at xmas in parents kitchen.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 105
  • sexy lingerie&high heels.jpg
    sexy lingerie&high heels.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 156
I don,t want to be unrespectfull to you with asking if you do know that many men had the wildest fantasies about you when they were on their own and probably jerking off with the view from your gorgeous tits&legs&under your skirt and sexy boots&highheels on your feet to make it perfect to tease men,but you knew that allready i suppose,yes?Some women are looking sexy&beautifull in anything they put on or wearing,even in a overall for work you would look hot.And a bit sideways for this thread is if you could hear what people say about you when they saw you,it,s close family&friends who got the naughtiest kinky comments ,me&wife had a few experiences when uncle&father in law &nephews had naughty comments about her outfit,but that was a big turn on for us when we were in bed and she was dirty talking to me about what they said,a few pics to show her
Burgundy dress with boots is awesome
Super sexyyyyy
Awesome tattoos whatvare they and jow many does she have