What are your best experiences as a cuck?

They returned her to our room the next morning with cum leaking out of her pussy and covering her face.

Ever since my wife and I started in the lifestyle we have always played together in some capacity. Most of the times I am in the room watching, but even if I’m not in the room, she will call, or text, or send videos to include me.

Or if she’s meeting the her Bull at the hotel bar I’ll be at a table near the back of the place where I can watch.

However, more recently I have been fantasizing about my wife being with her Bulls without me.

Your experience is very similar to a recent fantasy that I have been thinking about and jerking off to more and more.

I would love for my wife to go to a hotel bar to meet her Bull and his friend while she makes me wait naked in the hotel room.

Even without getting any updates from her, I know that they would be enjoying a few drinks, and making out in the bar. Her short skirt would be riding up, and her legs would be parted as her Bull and his friend alternate shoving their hands up her skirt and exploring her long legs.

After about forty five minutes, I would get a text from my wife saying to quickly leave the hotel room and go sit in the lobby. And so I put on my clothes and head out.

As I’m walking down the hallway of our floor I see the three of them get off the elevator. They don’t pay any attention to me. The hallway is dimly lit, but it’s easy to see my wife’s hair and makeup are not as put together as when she left.

She is in between the two of them walking towards our room. Her skirt is bunched up around her waist, exposing both her beautiful ass and her freshly shaved cunt.

The two men alternate between kissing my wife, and then groping her body, and grabbing her ass and fingering her exposed cunt. She seems to be enjoying it thoroughly. When they get to the room my wife unlocks our hotel room door, and they all enter.

I wait in the lobby for almost two hours. No texts, no videos, no phone calls from my wife. It turns me on so much knowing what is happening in our room, and knowing that I don’t have permission to watch.

Finally, I get a picture and text from my wife’s phone. The picture is of my wife, collapsed on the bed on her side laying there. I imagine one of the Bulls took it. A message followed:

“We’re done with your slut wife. She was a really good fuck. Wait until we leave the hotel lobby and then you can go up and take care of her”

I wait in the lobby as instructed, until I see them leave. Then head up to the room. When you walk in the smell of sex hits you hard. I find my wife in the same position as she was in the picture.

When I move in close to her, I start to see all of the Bull’s cum. Cum dripping out of her stretched out ass. Cum dripping out of her cunt. Cum on her body, her tits, her stomach, her hair. Her ass cheeks and tits were red from where they must have spanked her and groped her hard.

I grab some towels, wet them, and gently clean off all of the cum and sweat off her, and then put her under the blanket. She doesn’t wake up thankfully.

I then clean up the room. The condoms I left for them on the bedside table were untouched. Her three anal training toys, lube, dildo and vibrator were found thrown around the room.

With everything tidy in the room, and water placed beside her bed, I turn down the lights and head to bathroom to furiously jerk off.

Reactions: MandyPlays
I'd have to say it was our first experience, as well. It was a friend of our's in college, named Lou.

Tiff was my fiance at the time and we were living together. When Lou would come over to our apartment, I could tell the two of them had a crush on each other by they way they teased and flirted with each other. I was confused, because instead of feeling jealousy, I was heavily aroused by the thought of her fucking Lou. Plus, I couldn't blame her. Lou was lean, ripped and exceptionally attractive. I guess I was close, because I seemed to get plenty of attention from girls. However, Lou was taller and more muscular.

I eventually confessed to Tiff about my fantasy of watching her fuck him. She was surprised and laughed about it, but didn't say much else.

A week or so later, the three of us got a little drunk and started playing Truth-or-Dare. I was hoping Tiff would chose dare. If she did, I was building up my nerve to dare her to suck Lou's dick. Instead, it was her turn first, and she asked me "truth-or-dare." I chose truth. She grinned at me and asked "do you want me to suck Lou's dick?" I grinned at her and Lou and said "hell yeah."

We were sitting at our kitchen table. She grinned at Lou and told him to stand up. She got on her knees in front of him and started opening his jeans. Before I knew it, Tiff was pulling his jeans down and his cock sprung out and almost slapped her in the face. His cock was huge. When she looked at it, she grinned. Plus, when he removed his shirt, he had one of the most beautiful lean abs and pelvis I had ever seen.

She didn't seem the least bit apprehensive. She immediately took his cock into her mouth and started sucking it very vigorously. She took a break from sucking his dick, looked at me and asked "do you want me to fuck him, too?" Again, I said "hell, yeah" and the three of us went into the bedroom.

I almost had an orgasm as I watched her lower herself down onto Lou's giant cock. I wasn't sure what was more arousing to me. The sight of his huge cock sinking into Tiff's pussy, or the intense look of pleasure on her face as it happened.

In the back of my mind, I remember thinking that they didn't seem the least bit uncomfortable with each other. But, I didn't want to say anything and spoil the fun. Sure enough, the next day, she confessed to me that she had already been fucking Lou and playing Truth-or-dare had been arranged. She was deeply apologetic and told me that as much as she enjoyed sex with Lou, he really wasn't the marrying type. Then, when I revealed my fantasy to her, it blew her away and she realized she didn't need to hide the fact that she was fucking Lou.

I forgave her and told her that her punishment was to marry me and always try to satisfy my kink as much as she could. She knew my kink was watching her fuck Lou, so that meant she was required to fuck Lou as much as she could as her punishment, lol. Tiff wiped her tears away and said "if that's the type of punishment I can expect from you, for fucking up, then you are definitely the man I want to marry."

This is probably the reason our first time is the most memorable. This was our steep learning curve in this lifestyle.

Lou was awesome. As much as he loved fucking Tiff, he knew she was more committed to me and the majority of her heart belonged to me. Lou helped Tiff and I figure our what our boundaries were. He taught me that I was fully capable of handling my fantasy in reality. He taught Tiff that she was capable of having a full-blown sexual relationship with another man without losing her love and commitment to me. Because of that, he taught Tiff and I that we were meant for each other.

Our relationship with Lou lasted until we graduated from college. It was almost 2 years.

A few months after this started, Lou moved in with us. I like a degree of denial, so I let Lou become her primary sex partner. Besides, I knew she enjoyed sex with him more. Lou could make Tiff squeal, squirm and orgasm in ways I simply could not and I wanted that to be her normal, daily sex. She was ok with that, so she and I would go weeks without having sex while she and Lou had sex every day, sometimes several times a day.

Although the three of us shared one king bed together, I was perfectly content watching the two of them go at it all the time. Lou was clearly, physically superior to me. Watching him and his large, muscular body press against Tiff's tiny, lean body made it clear to me that she needed to be fucking him the most.

Tiff loved Lou's cock and she wanted it in her constantly. She would still suck my dick and let me fuck her in the ass if we did a dp, but I wanted her pussy to be exclusively for Lou's superior cock. Plus, I found myself heavily aroused by the thought that her pussy was constantly full of his cum and not mine. If possible, I would have wanted her to have his baby instead of mine.

The other thing that made our first experience, with Lou, the most memorable was that he was my best man when Tiff and I got married. At the time, our lifestyle was a secret to our families, but quite a few of our friends, at our wedding, knew that although she was marrying me, Lou was the one she was fucking.

Even as we stood at the altar and said our vows, I knew her pussy was carrying Lou's cum because I asked her and Lou to try to sneak and have sex as close to the ceremony as they could. When she joined me at the altar, she grinned at me then whispered in my ear "Lou's cum is running down my leg." I immediately got a hard-on.

Lou also joined us on our honeymoon. He made an excuse that he had to leave town the next day. He was actually telling the truth, just not the whole truth. He was traveling to meet us at our honeymoon resort, lol.

Emotions did set in. After graduation, when Lou moved on, it was a very tearful time for all three of us. Nevertheless, our first experience, with Lou, set the course of our marriage. Not all of the relationships have been the same as the first, but we tend to compare all of them to it.

Tiff and I did find Lou on Facebook. He's married and has a family, so we feel it's best not to reconnect with him and just let it be a fond memory of our past. Hopefully a fond memory for him, as well.

Last edited:
bdriver;
that is so hot. i can't even imagine how much fun that was. Tiff sounds like a very desirable woman. how long ago was this?

have you posted any pictures of her anywhere & has she continued in the LS?

pete

This was in college and just before we got married. We are in our 50's now, but our experience with Lou, set the pace of our marriage. We said our vows at the alter, but she knew my vow to her was she has my permission to fuck any man she wants, any time she wants and as much as she wants.

Although we have plenty of pics and videos, we don't post them on any public forums. We share them with friends of ours, but my wife and I are both professionals. Many people know we are swingers but we keep the pics private.

bdriver;
that is so hot. i can't even imagine how much fun that was. Tiff sounds like a very desirable woman. how long ago was this?

have you posted any pictures of her anywhere & has she continued in the LS?

pete
Tiff is very desirable. She has always maintained her fitness and even in her 50's she still attracts hot, young studs in their 20's. Her current, regular, bf is a ripped, muscular 28 yr old guy.

Tiff is very desirable. She has always maintained her fitness and even in her 50's she still attracts hot, young studs in their 20's. Her current, regular, bf is a ripped, muscular 28 yr old guy.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us all. It sounds a perfect example of cuckoldism at its finest. I too had a similar understanding with my ex wife and my best man, but ours began at the actual wedding lol

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Thank you for sharing your experience with us all. It sounds a perfect example of cuckoldism at its finest. I too had a similar understanding with my ex wife and my best man, but ours began at the actual wedding lol
Hmm, I think I'd love to hear that story.

Although my wife had been fucking Lou, regularly, fucking him soon after the wedding, and exclusively for a long time, was different and more erotic for some reason. Maybe it was probably because be were defying the traditional morals and standards.

I don't consider myself as a cuck (I am a stag) but I will always remember when we went on a holiday together with our regular FWB.
It was awesome to be completely free where no-one knew us and have sex together wherever and whenever we wanted. Those two weeks she was as much his wife as she was mine :)

I don't consider myself as a cuck (I am a stag) but I will always remember when we went on a holiday together with our regular FWB.
It was awesome to be completely free where no-one knew us and have sex together wherever and whenever we wanted. Those two weeks she was as much his wife as she was mine :)

I"ve been on three vacations with my lovers (and hubby) and I am "with" my lovers during the vacation.

I"ve been on three vacations with my lovers (and hubby) and I am "with" my lovers during the vacation.
As it should be, lol.
Our honeymoon with Lou was many years ago. Since then, and with different lovers, my wife and I have taken a few vacations with them, as well. The intent is always to let my wife be exclusive with her lover during the vacation.

You have lived my dream, lucky you! Being intensly in love all three for two weeks on vacation! Her flirting with both men, and we taking turns fucking her. Experiencing and enjoying her never ending lust for more sex, all the time...puh!

Reactions: SharingIsCaring
As it should be, lol.
Our honeymoon with Lou was many years ago. Since then, and with different lovers, my wife and I have taken a few vacations with them, as well. The intent is always to let my wife be exclusive with her lover during the vacation.
And that's how it should be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE IT !!
We'll usually get a 2 bedroom unit where my lover and I get one bedroom and hubby his.

And that's how it should be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE IT !!
We'll usually get a 2 bedroom unit where my lover and I get one bedroom and hubby his.
Nice. We don't get two rooms, we always get one room with a king bed. Some of the reactions we have gotten from the front desk clerks have been priceless when the three of us are standing there and the reservation is one room with a king, lol.

Even if we get a two bedroom unit, the three of us will share a room, if there is one with a king. I like watching as much of their sex as I can and my wife loves it when I watch, lol. Even though they are exclusive for the duration of the vacation, I enjoy providing clean-up duty, lol

My wife does get plenty of alone time with her lovers, though. She will travel to visit some of her former lovers that had to move out of state. She just spent a week in San Diego with one of her (formerly full-time) lovers. He was one of my buds in the military, but it was just the two of them for the week.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos