What are your plans and goals for 2020?

mopal

Aug 7, 2019
2019 was the year my wife and I started the hotwife/cuckold life style. My plans and goals for 2020 is:
  1. At least ONE play-date a month with my wife and her lover. This will be tricky and quite ambitious, but possible.
  2. Withdraw a little at each meeting, so my wife gets comfortable being alone with her lover.
  3. Fluff her lover.
  4. Cleanup her lovers creampie.
  5. Share my wife with at least one new stranger.
  6. Watch my wife do at least one thing exclusively for her lover - eg. rim his ass or let him come in her mouth.
  7. Let her lover go bareback - even for just a short while.
  8. Visit the nude beaches more often.
Ultimately I would like for my wife to embrace the hotwife lifestyle fully and get more sexual satisfaction than ever.

What are your plans and goals?

1. At least ONE play-date a month with my wife and her lover. This will be tricky and quite ambitious, but possible. I usually have my lovers over twice a week would like more but schedules are tough.
  2. Withdraw a little at each meeting, so my wife gets comfortable being alone with her lover. I LOVE having hubby there, who else would clean me?
  3. Fluff her lover. Not sure about this....
  4. Cleanup her lovers creampie. HUbby ALWAYS does this...
  5. Share my wife with at least one new stranger. Possible if he meets the required criteria, well hung, in shape and disease free
  6. Watch my wife do at least one thing exclusively for her lover - eg. rim his ass or let him come in her mouth. I'll rim my lovers....
  7. Let her lover go bareback - even for just a short while. We ALWAYS do this.
  8. Visit the nude beaches more often. It's fun just did it in St Martin.

1. At least ONE play-date a month with my wife and her lover. This will be tricky and quite ambitious, but possible. I usually have my lovers over twice a week would like more but schedules are tough.
  2. Withdraw a little at each meeting, so my wife gets comfortable being alone with her lover. I LOVE having hubby there, who else would clean me?
  3. Fluff her lover. Not sure about this....
  4. Cleanup her lovers creampie. HUbby ALWAYS does this...
  5. Share my wife with at least one new stranger. Possible if he meets the required criteria, well hung, in shape and disease free
  6. Watch my wife do at least one thing exclusively for her lover - eg. rim his ass or let him come in her mouth. I'll rim my lovers....
  7. Let her lover go bareback - even for just a short while. We ALWAYS do this.
  8. Visit the nude beaches more often. It's fun just did it in St Martin.
Quite an exciting list, you really know how to spice it up, well done!! I'm in Europe so quite remote that we could meet, but I love your sex life story.

In 2020:
1, I want to fluffing her lover.
2, Cleaning up the cock after he cummed in my wife.
3, I want to clean my wife's anal creampie.
4, I want to make deepthroat for my wife's lover.

And in future I want to do a rimjob to my wife's bull, when he fucks with my wife.
39476539.jpg