What do you call a male vixen

zestystraight

Couple
Jul 27, 2022
Naturally this kink is a spectrum and not just a binary between being a "cuck" (who is totally submissive to the wife) or a "Stag" (who is more or less on equal footing with his Wife). Some of us don't just watch, we like to participate and maintain dominance. And some wives, like mine, don't only want to play all the time, but want to watch their husbands have their own fun, too. The obvious complement to a "Hotwife" would be a "Hothusband," but that term is cumbersome, unsexy, and doesn't have the flirty allure of calling someone a "Vixen" or a "Stag".

Is there a name you use to describe a husband whose wife likes to watch him play around and fuck other women while she watches and sometimes joins in?

Naturally this kink is a spectrum and not just a binary between being a "cuck" (who is totally submissive to the wife) or a "Stag" (who is more or less on equal footing with his Wife). Some of us don't just watch, we like to participate and maintain dominance. And some wives, like mine, don't only want to play all the time, but want to watch their husbands have their own fun, too. The obvious complement to a "Hotwife" would be a "Hothusband," but that term is cumbersome, unsexy, and doesn't have the flirty allure of calling someone a "Vixen" or a "Stag".

Is there a name you use to describe a husband whose wife likes to watch him play around and fuck other women while she watches and sometimes joins in?
Hubby with sour pussy

Attachments

• InShot_20220507_222031643.mp4
    17.2 MB

I think the term you're looking for is 'cuckqueen' = "A girl who likes watching her boyfriend or husband have sex with other girls."