What do you do while you wife is out on a date?

CuckHub

Feb 27, 2021
What I do is try not to go crazy. Honestly waiting is so hard, knowing that she is meeting someone to have a good time while not knowing the details yet. Just try to stay busy so I don't go crazy, either with work, family stuff, home stuff, whatever.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
What I do is try not to go crazy. Honestly waiting is so hard, knowing that she is meeting someone to have a good time while not knowing the details yet. Just try to stay busy so I don't go crazy, either with work, family stuff, home stuff, whatever.
Can’t wait till she gets home. She tells me what happened and makes me lick her to orgasm while I jerk off again
Good boys! That means being a real cuckold! You are an example for all men cheated on by slut hotwifes! Congratulations! 💋

Reactions: dirty secrets

babyun

Oct 11, 2020
a very attractive young lady with a stunning body lovely smile and beautiful eyes. would love to have your gorgeous breast on my chest, i am sure you will do this soon. and i hope you have at least 2 orgasms and that you totally collapes in complete satisfaction
thanks for the like

Hwcouple702

Verified
Aug 15, 2018
The question should be modified to "What do you do while your wife is out on the dates that YOU KNOW ABOUT?" Many of you here don't realize that your wives ARE ALREADY going out on dates and having sex with other guys, that's just the mathematical reality. If you only knew what your wives are really doing while they tell you they aren't interested in your sick WWTP fantasies!! ;)

Mrs Hotwife

Reactions: sjhopefulguy

Craigatore

Male
Jun 25, 2021
Uk
The question should be modified to "What do you do while your wife is out on the dates that YOU KNOW ABOUT?" Many of you here don't realize that your wives ARE ALREADY going out on dates and having sex with other guys, that's just the mathematical reality. If you only knew what your wives are really doing while they tell you they aren't interested in your sick WWTP fantasies!! ;)

Mrs Hotwife
That's why I'm not going to get married, staying single all life smashing someone else wife and enjoying my free time by myself. No drama with a woman asking for gifts, holidays and all that bullshit. Women these days are not marriage material at all, just pump and dump

Cincinnatigal

Couple
Jul 8, 2021
Cincinnati
When my wife is with her bf at home sometimes I watch join in and go to the other bedroom. It all depends on her mood. If she is at his place I get pictures or videos the best video I received was of him fucking her doggy and she was giving another guy a blow job. She never told me she has two guys that weekend. I still watch that video all the time

TonyPeroni

Male
Jun 27, 2021
London
I spent a couple of years cuckolding a university professor. He used to like it best when his wife and I would meet while he was lecturing or supervising students. He loved the idea of being distracted while he was teaching by thoughts about what the two of us were getting up to. We also used to send him pictures too and he would have his phone on his lectern and look at the pics while lecturing. One of my favourites was when I tied her wrists to her ankles using two of his best silk neckties and posed her bent over naked on their marital bed obviously waiting to be fucked. I took the pic and sent it straight to his phone with a message telling him that in just a few minutes time, I was going to be sliding my cock between her arse cheeks and making her moan with pleasure. He was always really desperate to get home to reclaim her, but we always made sure that there was a nice big wet patch on his side of the bed for him to lie in. Happy days!

Attachments

• 2014_03_05 Alison 326.jpg
    2014_03_05 Alison 326.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 27

Welder

Jan 20, 2020
When my wife is with her bf at home sometimes I watch join in and go to the other bedroom. It all depends on her mood. If she is at his place I get pictures or videos the best video I received was of him fucking her doggy and she was giving another guy a blow job. She never told me she has two guys that weekend. I still watch that video all the time
Could you share that video?