What do you do?

I'm pinning my arms under her legs and ramming my dick in her as fast as I can, She is getting a rough fuck if I walk in on her like that.

You find my wife like this, what is your move?
Get on my knees and lick and finger her beautiful pussy until she has at least two orgasms. I would then focus on her tight puckered ass, playing with her little clit until she orgasms again. Without saying a word i would drop my pants, put her legs on my shoulders and give her my rock hard cock .Hard and fast, playing with her erect nipples until she reached another orgasm. Feeling her perfect pussy clamp down on my cock would cause me to unload my large pent up load deep inside. I would pull out slowly, drop to my knees again and lick and clean every inch of her satisfied pussy. Pull my pants up and walk away.

Reactions: Sigp220
You find my wife like this, what is your move?
Before I would like eat her juicy red pussy Deeply and Harder with fingring and then spread her legs up and put my Indian Dick at her juicy cunt and fuck her harder deeper till her orgasm again and again and after some time remove her all clothes and eat her juicy boobs lips and body till 1 hour and then again do Fuck and eat her all hole full night without break

Would be me and my wife wife would eat her out first I fuck wife then I would fuck get hard and cum!!! Inside her and my wife would eat her out