What do you think about my wife's new style?

alexzhg

Male
Gold
My wife dreamed to dye her hair for long time and couple days ago she did it. I like it, it looks hot. Her opinion she looks like a whore and it makes her horny. I'm out of town for couple weeks and she didn't tell me she was going to dye it, only dreaming. Her regular bull didn't know too. Yesterday she got horny and invited him to our place and send him these pictures and told him to with her everything what he wants. Today my wife told she had a good Saturday night and Sunday morning:)

Attachments

• 150024_Gallery.jpg
    150024_Gallery.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 080453_Gallery.jpg
    080453_Gallery.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 080449_Gallery.jpg
    080449_Gallery.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 080444_Gallery.jpg
    080444_Gallery.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 080439_Gallery.jpg
    080439_Gallery.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 86
My wife dreamed to dye her hair for long time and couple days ago she did it. I like it, it looks hot. Her opinion she looks like a whore and it makes her horny. I'm out of town for couple weeks and she didn't tell me she was going to dye it, only dreaming. Her regular bull didn't know too. Yesterday she got horny and invited him to our place and send him these pictures and told him to with her everything what he wants. Today my wife told she had a good Saturday night and Sunday morning:)
What a good fuck toy

Reactions: alexzhg
Well she look pretty sexy. But you gotta tell the bitch to get naked for us!

Perfect slut. She knows to be whore. Thanks for sharing love your photos

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Sexy hot beautiful Red lips

She is far from.looking lije a whore beautiful lady beautiful RED LIPS

Nice ass