What do you think prevents all men from enjoying being cuckolded?

MichelleF

I'm not talking about the more extreme forms of cuckolding where the husband/boyfriend is humiliated by the wife/bull in all sorts of ways. Humiliation is a not for everyone, exactly like BDSM is not for everyone. I'm talking more about "vanilla" cuckolding, where the husband/boyfriend can simply watch his wife/gf doing it with another man, who they don't know, and will never know again after that session, and get aroused.

When I'm doing it like this in front of my husband, in all honesty I really see no difference between the bull and a humanoid dildo. The bull is a humanoid dildo I'm using for my satisfaction. Maybe it's not politically correct to say, but that's exactly my thoughts about the bull, he is a sex toy. He couldn't hold a candle next to my husband when it comes to being a men in real life, but as a sex toy, as a vibrator, he's giving me the variance I crave from time to time.

Now, it seems to me that only insecure men are intimidated by sex toys, so is this it? Those who can't be cuckolded simply suffer from insecurity regarding their ability to satisfy their woman, or insecure about the ability of their relationship to transcend monogamy?

Reactions: TrojanHorse
Well, whatever it may be, it's certainly not preventing all men from enjoying it.

Convention and conformity, societal norms and expectations are real things, exert huge influence, and can be a natural impediment. There's an ideal put out there that men ought to be be competitive, questing, possessive, and dominant. It's not the real world, or even close to it. Never has been. And even for some who may have those traits, life is long, and things aren't necessarily permanent. We can become open to new things. I never imagined wanting this for us, but I do now.

Last edited:
There's an ideal put out there that men ought to be be competitive, questing, possessive, and dominant.
But the thing is, this is exactly my husband: competitive, questing, possessive and dominant. When I'm doing things with the bull in front of him, if we drop the charade for a moment, my husband is the dominating male in the room. He is allowing me to be with the bull, and allowing the bull to be with me, we both need his permission. He can stop the act whenever he wants. He doesn't because he is enjoying it. The bull is performing for me, but both of us (the bull and I) are performing for my husband. My husband is possessive in that he will not allow me to do stuff alone, we are always doing it together, and almost never use the same bull twice. My husband is competitive, he got me to be his wife, and I was extremely hard to get, he also fucks great and when I'm having sex with him I'm not feeling deprived or something, he gives me multiple orgasms, like the bulls. I could have easily chosen my husband to be my bull, if I was someone else wife. I think my husband is more man than the bulls I'm playing with who can't handle being cuckolded by other guys. Those bulls are weak in my eyes, but I don't care, just using them as sex toys for our enjoyment...

Last edited:
not prying but if this is legit I still have no real sense of you and your husband's situation. Age (including age difference if there is one), how long together, etc. I do wonder some if he was always this accommodating. regardless, it sounds like you both like adventure and he has a real voyeuristic streak. if you're both enjoying it I wouldn't sweat what other people feel or do.

It also sounds as though perhaps you have plenty of the sexual she-alpha thing going on yourself, and he loves to see it fully exercised. Very evolved guy, and I can respect that.

Well, I'm 33 and he's 39. Together for 6 years. He is the most sexual person I've ever met. It was always as if he is reading my mind and suggesting my fantasies before I even had a nerve to suggest it (or sometimes even was aware of it). He is an attractive and charismatic guy, and because he speaks in front of crowds, women try to hit on him constantly after his lectures. I do watch him fuck other ladies too from time to time (sometimes I join) and it's extremely arousing for me to see what an alpha male I have :)

Very evolved guy, and I can respect that.
This is exactly the point. I regard him as an evolution of the alpha-male, and this is completely counter intuitive to everything I read in cuckold forums. I can't see a beta in him because I can't spot his weaknesses. He is strong and fit, both physically and emotionally. Next to him, I sometimes view the bulls as emotionally unevolved teenagers: "don't touch my woman, I can't handle it emotionally, I'm insecure in my abilities to please her and hence can't enjoy her being pleased by others, if I'm not the only penis penetrating her I don't feel like a man"... If anything, this is beta behavior, at least in my eyes.

I'm not talking about the more extreme forms of cuckolding where the husband/boyfriend is humiliated by the wife/bull in all sorts of ways. Humiliation is a not for everyone, exactly like BDSM is not for everyone. I'm talking more about "vanilla" cuckolding, where the husband/boyfriend can simply watch his wife/gf doing it with another man, who they don't know, and will never know again after that session, and get aroused.

When I'm doing it like this in front of my husband, in all honesty I really see no difference between the bull and a humanoid dildo. The bull is a humanoid dildo I'm using for my satisfaction. Maybe it's not politically correct to say, but that's exactly my thoughts about the bull, he is a sex toy. He couldn't hold a candle next to my husband when it comes to being a men in real life, but as a sex toy, as a vibrator, he's giving me the variance I crave from time to time.

Now, it seems to me that only insecure men are intimidated by sex toys, so is this it? Those who can't be cuckolded simply suffer from insecurity regarding their ability to satisfy their woman, or insecure about the ability of their relationship to transcend monogamy?

You sound exactly like my wife!!!