What do you think?

Even though you've shown very little of her it's obvious she is delicious. Perhaps I could borrow her for a few days? I just couldn't do her justice with a single fuck. I would need to fuck each of her holes multiple times and fill her completely with my cum.

Your wife looks like she'd be a fun fuck, I'd like to remove that top she's wearing in the pic so I could inspect her, looks like she has nice perky little tits. I like her smile, I'd make her get on her knees, she looks like she would eagerly wrap those lips around my cock and try her best to satisfy me, when I feel I've had enough of her sucking my cock, I'd order her to stand up, I'd bend her over and take her from behind. I'd insert the head of my cock into her wet pussy and fuck her slowly only allowing her to have half of the length of my cock, angling it to make sure my cock is rubbing her clit. After several minutes of this she begs me to fuck her harder and faster and deeper.....so I do, always making sure my cock is rubbing her clit. She asks if she can cum for me but I make her wait until I'm ready to cum. I make her beg for me to allow her to cum, I finally allow her to. When her sweaty body stops quivering I order her to get back on her knees, she instinctively takes my cock back in her mouth as I begin shooting my load, quickly filling her little mouth, several spurts cover her face and I still shoot several streams covering her perky little tits and hard pokie nipples. As the last of my load drips out of my cock, I order your wife to lick my cock clean which she does eagerly. I leave her on her knees and get dressed, as I'm walking out of your bedroom she thanks you for fucking her.

Your wife looks like she'd be a fun fuck, I'd like to remove that top she's wearing in the pic so I could inspect her, looks like she has nice perky little tits. I like her smile, I'd make her get on her knees, she looks like she would eagerly wrap those lips around my cock and try her best to satisfy me, when I feel I've had enough of her sucking my cock, I'd order her to stand up, I'd bend her over and take her from behind. I'd insert the head of my cock into her wet pussy and fuck her slowly only allowing her to have half of the length of my cock, angling it to make sure my cock is rubbing her clit. After several minutes of this she begs me to fuck her harder and faster and deeper.....so I do, always making sure my cock is rubbing her clit. She asks if she can cum for me but I make her wait until I'm ready to cum. I make her beg for me to allow her to cum, I finally allow her to. When her sweaty body stops quivering I order her to get back on her knees, she instinctively takes my cock back in her mouth as I begin shooting my load, quickly filling her little mouth, several spurts cover her face and I still shoot several streams covering her perky little tits and hard pokie nipples. As the last of my load drips out of my cock, I order your wife to lick my cock clean which she does eagerly. I leave her on her knees and get dressed, as I'm walking out of your bedroom she thanks you for fucking her.
WOW!!!!