What does it take to get wife to go for it?

Hi, I'm brand new to this site and thought process, but I want to ask a question to the bulls/men who have had this experience.

How successful have you been when the husband sets up his wife secretly? How long does it take? What was the moment you knew you got her?

Im curious as I want this to be mutual so it's safe, but i can't help but wonder about her secretly getting fucked by a huge cock.

You need to talk with her, find out how open she is to sex with other men, if she flat out refuses then you may be out of luck, but if she is uncertain, leaves room for further discussion than its a long process that will take work. It really depends on her attitude towards sex. Never put pressure on her for your desires, that is the path to failure.

Last edited:
You need to talk with her, find out how open she is to sex with other men, if she flat out refuses then you may be out of luck, but if she is uncertain, leaves room for further discussion than its a long process that will take work. It really depends on her attitude towards sex. Never put pressure on her for your desires, that is the path to failure.
Hi Sean and Jennifer here. Well said! The old adage of leading a horse to water truly applies here. If she is open to the idea, explore it and take your time making it happen. It has to happen ON HER terms and when she is ready.

Hi Sean and Jennifer here. Well said! The old adage of leading a horse to water truly applies here. If she is open to the idea, explore it and take your time making it happen. It has to happen ON HER terms and when she is ready.
I know yall are right. Just letting the wrong head think about it. I need to work on a timing and strategy for when to tell her. I feel like it would be a go during sex, so I might try to open with that.