What fantasies are you still hoping to live out?

Almost ten years ago, my wife and I decided to write all of our fantasies down and then share them to make each one happen if possible. First, I think we were both amazed at how many fantasies we shared but had never discussed them out of fear of rejection.

Being fully open and honest about what we secretly desired was very revealing. We all have fetishes and kinks but rarely express or share them, so this was vulnerable for us both.

We worked to make each other's fantasies a reality, but we both had a few that were not feasible to act out. They remain on our fantasy list, and although we have roleplayed some, it is not the same.

Here are a few that we have not done and will probably never do for obvious reasons.

Wife:

1. She fantasizes about us returning home from a late night and interrupting a home burglar who overpowers us and uses us sexually for his complete pleasure. We are both tied and scared while the stranger is rough and threatening. We have watched some Russian videos of this type of action, and we arranged for a friend to roleplay it, but we knew what was happening, and for her, that removed much of the actual fantasy.

2. This one we actually did make happen but not the full way of the fantasy. My wife wanted to be put in a pair of stiletto heels, a full hood, and a collar and leash. Otherwise, she was fully naked from her ankles to her neck. In her fantasy, a man would walk her around our subdivision, offering her mouth, pussy, and asshole to anyone that wanted it. She would be led on the leash, and if she did not perform well, she would receive immediate punishment. Since there was no way to enact this in a real residential subdivision without getting arrested, we went to a swinger campground, and the boyfriend and I walked my wife around just as she requested. We stopped at each camper, and my wife would either give a blowjob or take a cock or two in her pussy or ass, having no idea who the cock belonged to.

Reactions: artman6060
Almost ten years ago, my wife and I decided to write all of our fantasies down and then share them to make each one happen if possible. First, I think we were both amazed at how many fantasies we shared but had never discussed them out of fear of rejection.

Being fully open and honest about what we secretly desired was very revealing. We all have fetishes and kinks but rarely express or share them, so this was vulnerable for us both.

We worked to make each other's fantasies a reality, but we both had a few that were not feasible to act out. They remain on our fantasy list, and although we have roleplayed some, it is not the same.

Here are a few that we have not done and will probably never do for obvious reasons.

Wife:

1. She fantasizes about us returning home from a late night and interrupting a home burglar who overpowers us and uses us sexually for his complete pleasure. We are both tied and scared while the stranger is rough and threatening. We have watched some Russian videos of this type of action, and we arranged for a friend to roleplay it, but we knew what was happening, and for her, that removed much of the actual fantasy.

2. This one we actually did make happen but not the full way of the fantasy. My wife wanted to be put in a pair of stiletto heels, a full hood, and a collar and leash. Otherwise, she was fully naked from her ankles to her neck. In her fantasy, a man would walk her around our subdivision, offering her mouth, pussy, and asshole to anyone that wanted it. She would be led on the leash, and if she did not perform well, she would receive immediate punishment. Since there was no way to enact this in a real residential subdivision without getting arrested, we went to a swinger campground, and the boyfriend and I walked my wife around just as she requested. We stopped at each camper, and my wife would either give a blowjob or take a cock or two in her pussy or ass, having no idea who the cock belonged to.
WOW, add "during my most fertile time of the month" to #2 and I am DRIPPING!!! Not a clue who I am pregnant by, and know nothing about the baby until I deliver!! And yes we would have the baby, raise it very well, and love it no matter what. But its a fantasy, and unlikely to happen this way....but WOW!!!

J (the wife)

WOW, add "during my most fertile time of the month" to #2 and I am DRIPPING!!! Not a clue who I am pregnant by, and know nothing about the baby until I deliver!! And yes we would have the baby, raise it very well, and love it no matter what. But its a fantasy, and unlikely to happen this way....but WOW!!!

J (the wife)

That is the great part about fantasies. You can go as far as you desire without the risk.

This one did not begin as a fantasy but became a fantasy for my wife. She got a message from a guy on a singer site we used to belong to. The guy told her that he owned roughly 350 acres in a remote wooded area of Wisconsin that served as a private hunting and fishing lodge. He told my wife that during the summer months, he and two of his buddies enjoyed having women come up for a "hunt." The guys were all from Chicago, had big corporate jobs, and were married. They enjoyed this in private, and they used the swinger site to find willing women.

They described how they would meet a couple and, if everyone was agreeable after the meet, that the couple was stripped naked and, under the pretense of escaping a captor, would head into the woods where the "hunters' would pursue them. The couple was given a one hour head start, and if the couple elused the "hunters" for 24 hours, it was over. Otherwise, the hunters got full use of the female for whatever time they caught her until the 24 hours passed.

At first, my wife said it sounded awful. But, she was intrigued and began looking at profiles of people who had previously left certifications about the experience. She communicated with a few of the women, and the more she looked at it, the more intrigued she became.

We traveled to Wisconsin and met the guys, all very professional and average next-door type of men. While I was initially unsure, it sounded fun once we all met and got comfortable. We signed a release in the event we got hurt and agreed to the rules that anything goes with the exception of physical pain. They had trail cameras set up and showed us the camera feeds. We asked if anybody had ever escaped or gone undetected, and they said no. I am sure the trail cameras helped ensure that. They told us not to make it easy and that during our hour head start, the cameras would not be on but activated upon them leaving the cabin for future viewing by the guys during cold winter nights while ice fishing. We received a map of the property, and we collectively agreed upon a "safe word" my wife could use to stop everything.

The next morning, after a big breakfast and shower, we left the cabin at 10:00 AM, both naked with only our shoes on. The "hunt" would end at 10:00 AM the next morning. By 11 am, I thought we had made a good distance and thought we might escape detection. By 12:30, the guys caught us. They were in camo and totally came upon us by surprise. We never saw them or heard them until two of the guys grabbed me, and another grabbed my wife. I was quickly overpowered and tied at the ankles and wrist with a strap between to essentially hog-tie me and left on the ground. The guys all poked and explored my wife's body. They spread her cheeks and legs, slapped her ass cheeks, and stuck their fingers in her mouth and pussy. We were both dirty from the woods, but the guys didn't seem to care. My wife struggled from pure instinct, but she never used the safe word. They took a rope and put it over a branch and then tied the other end around my wife's ankles and hoisted her off the ground, upside down, suspended in the air. She looked sexy, being dirty and suspended. They let her down and then repeated it using two ropes, one on each leg, so her legs were spread wide. They used a cloth to keep her from getting rope burn. They slapped her pussy, making her nipples hard, and then one of the guys stuck his face in her pussy and said she smelled amazing. One of the guys stuck a finger in her and commented about how wet she was.

They did give us food and water, but it was all very realistic as my wife was used and taken repeatedly over the next 22 and a half hours. My wife did give them a full positive rating afterward, and she still talks about how hot and crazy it was. We can give more details if anyone wants and best over PM.

My #1 fantasy is to watch and enjoy my wife all in love with another man. Where I do become and stay more her cuckold husband and serve her fully. Where I know her boyfriend comes before me at time if not most of the time. I fully support and love her and allow our sex to be more oral and masturbation base. Knowing her pussy belongs to him.

I'm a bull, so this question isn't really directed to me. But I do have some cuckold related fantasies to live out still.

1. Becoming a live-in bull. I would love to be the one to take over their marital bed completely. He will be relegated to the guest bedroom or be given a cot at the foot of the bed so he has no choice but to listen to me fucking his wife every morning and night.

2. Getting a cuck's wife pregnant for him to raise.

3. This is just a general one, but having sex with a pregnant woman. Even better if she's married. I want to suck on those lactating tits and rub that stretching belly.

4. A true, full service cuckold relationship.

5. Seducing the wife next door and turning him in to a full cuck.

From our experience in the Lifestyle, most of my Bulls have their own fantasies. So your comment is not misplaced or inappropriate at all.

1. Becoming a live-in bull. I would love to be the one to take over their marital bed completely. He will be relegated to the guest bedroom or be given a cot at the foot of the bed so he has no choice but to listen to me fucking his wife every morning and night.

Our live-in boyfriend has been with us for 13 years now, so he is not a Bull in the traditional sense of the word, at least to us. We are more like a three-way married couple. We have shared one queen-size bed for most of this time. But, at one time, my husband did sleep in the guest room and occasionally on the floor at the foot of the bed.
2. Getting a cuck's wife pregnant for him to raise.

Nothing we have considered, and it is too late now for it to ever happen.

3. This is just a general one, but having sex with a pregnant woman. Even better if she's married. I want to suck on those lactating tits and rub that stretching belly.

During all three of my pregnancies, I was so horny I would wear my husband out and had several neighbors who stepped up to help. I found more men interested in me, 8 and 9 months pregnant, than at any other time. I have never met a man who was not into sucking my breasts while I was lactating and breastfeeding. A grown man can suck a tit dry quickly, so I had to limit their time as much as possible. The thing is, as long as the milk is being expressed, even when I stopped breastfeeding around 14 months postpartum, I produced milk for as long as my husband or other men continued to suck me dry.

4. A true, full service cuckold relationship.

The only way for it to work.

5. Seducing the wife next door and turning him in to a full cuck.