what happen when I finally got to watch my wife fuck her lovers

DonD

Male
Gold
well it happen a few weeks ago that my wife brought home one of her lovers. It was amazingly hot but also I now know what my role is in our marriage.

the first guy to come for a weekend took control. I was not allowed to touch my wife except for cleaning her pussy after he filled her with cum. the first time I did it in front of him I was very embarrassed but I did it. then my wife suggested I clean him too. I didn't want to but I did it to please her.

I couldn't beleive how many time they fucked over the weekend. . the second time she had me clean them both she also made me suck his cock. She gave me pointers as I sucked him. And he came in my mouth. she told me to swallow and to always swallow. she let me know while I was sucking that it was sexy me having a cock in my mouth. that it looked so natural for me.

over the course of the weekend I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum 6 times.

before he left my wife told me they had been talking and that she should have a weekend with each one of her regular and that I should clean them both each time and suck the other lovers at least as many time as I sucked him...

that was three weekends ago and she has had 2 more of her lovers over and they all do the same, fucking her all the time. more then I could fuck her ever. I also have sucked each one of them. So I have sucked cock18 times so far and there are 3 more of her regular lovers left for me to do.44

my wife says that I seem to be getting better at sucking cock although I wish I didn't have to do it

Please don't take this as criticism. I'm guessing that although you say you wish you didn't have to do it, you are really enjoying the humiliation and control they have over you. My wife "makes me" do certain things and it makes it easier to do those things, but I admit I enjoy everything she "makes" me do. And I also admit that I would not do many of those things if she were not there encouraging me. Hope you are the same and are really enjoying the fun.

well it happen a few weeks ago that my wife brought home one of her lovers. It was amazingly hot but also I now know what my role is in our marriage.

the first guy to come for a weekend took control. I was not allowed to touch my wife except for cleaning her pussy after he filled her with cum. the first time I did it in front of him I was very embarrassed but I did it. then my wife suggested I clean him too. I didn't want to but I did it to please her.

I couldn't beleive how many time they fucked over the weekend. . the second time she had me clean them both she also made me suck his cock. She gave me pointers as I sucked him. And he came in my mouth. she told me to swallow and to always swallow. she let me know while I was sucking that it was sexy me having a cock in my mouth. that it looked so natural for me.

before he left my wife told me they had been talking and that she should have a weekend with each one of her regular and that I should clean them both each time and suck the other lovers at least as many time as I sucked him...

that was three weekends ago and she has had 2 more of her lovers over and they all do the same, fucking her all the time. more then I could fuck her ever. I also have sucked each one of them. So I have sucked cock18 times so far and there are 3 more of her regular lovers left for me to do.44

my wife says that I seem to be getting better at sucking cock although I wish I didn't have to do it
I'd love to meet her. She sounds like fun. I'd love to be one her regulars also

Attachments

• 20230712_224424.jpg
    20230712_224424.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 173
  • 20230712_224429.jpg
    20230712_224429.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 20230810_172452.jpg
    20230810_172452.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 166
Please don't take this as criticism. I'm guessing that although you say you wish you didn't have to do it, you are really enjoying the humiliation and control they have over you. My wife "makes me" do certain things and it makes it easier to do those things, but I admit I enjoy everything she "makes" me do. And I also admit that I would not do many of those things if she were not there encouraging me. Hope you are the same and are really enjoying the fun.
Yeah, I agree with this sentiment .. again, there's nothing wrong with liking something or not liking something .. we're just wired that way. As long as everyone involved is comfortable, there's no one "right" way to do this stuff. It feels even more titillating when the wife seemingly "forces" you to do X, and apparently you have "no control" over the process .. Enjoy the wonderful companion that you have, that most people just only dream of!

Mine is the same experience, I dont want them coming in my mouth, but would be willing to fluff them up (soft penis becoming hard & erect with my action is a big turn-on) and will do suckoff cleanup after they're done (part of the rules). Talk it thru and have fun!

Reactions: DonD

You need to post pictures of you sucking cock with wife hold her lover. BET that makes your cock hard to expose your cock sucking skills.

You need to post pictures of you sucking cock with wife hold her lover. BET that makes your cock hard to expose your cock sucking skills.
although my wife is having me suck more and more guys cocks I am not sure I want the whole world to see me do it.
after she had the 6 regular guys each over on a weekend and me sucking each one she has been bringing more of her guys home for the evening of her getting fucked and me sucking their cocks. I still clean her weather I watch or not. She always bring up how hard my dick gets when I eat cum and when I suck the guys cocks. she also has bought some videos for me to watch and get inspired by. all show cock sucking and I will admit they do get me hard also.

although my wife is having me suck more and more guys cocks I am not sure I want the whole world to see me do it.
after she had the 6 regular guys each over on a weekend and me sucking each one she has been bringing more of her guys home for the evening of her getting fucked and me sucking their cocks. I still clean her weather I watch or not. She always bring up how hard my dick gets when I eat cum and when I suck the guys cocks. she also has bought some videos for me to watch and get inspired by. all show cock sucking and I will admit they do get me hard also.
All cuckolds should learn to be comfortable cleaning up pussy and sucking cock in front of others, especially other wives. Soon they will want their hubby to do the same.

Its good your encouraged and free to enjoy your sexuality with your wife. Have Fun ! Thanks for sharing your story. So many bisexual married men feel they have to hide there desire to suck cock from there wife. Im glad you and your wife can be open, honest, and act on your desires. Open communication can be so difficult it often leads to divorce. You’ve got a great relationship with your wife! Fantastic!

for me someone telling me i cant touch my wife that wont work for me

My current gf wants to watch me to suck her well endowed ex after he fucks her.

I am in a similar relationship. I will just about do anything if my gf is present and makes requests but wouldnt if she wasnt.

I suppport my hotwifes wants and needs im most casrs but i will not touch his cock or clean him etc Some people are into it I do fuck her after she full of another mans cum but no sex with him

Mmmmm love that