What happened next - a warning.

ride52

Hi.
For all would-be’s out there, I’d like to raise a note of caution.
My wife and I went through a brief spell when we dipped our toes into the waters of sharing. This has been displayed in my first post on this site. Our ‘dabbles’ ran their natural course and came to an end when we moved away from our third party. A few visits took place, but I think we all knew that whatever we had, had run it’s course.
I’m sure that some of you have experienced this and have come to terms with reality. Sadly, I didn’t, and it took some bad times to recognise the fact that my best friend wasn’t next-door anymore.
I tried to encourage C (my wife), to continue with someone else, but we had trusted J and now that we were in a new area it wasn’t going to be easy to establish a strong, trusted connection with anyone anytime soon. My wife is not of the sluttish disposition. Not a party animal. We had 2 school-aged children to consider as well. I didn’t have the patience I should have had, unfortunately.
I’d been a musician since I was about 11 years old (I’m in my early 70’s now, and retired from it just 2 years ago), and so one of my first priorities was to circulate on the local music scene, find out who was who, and make some connections. I fell in with a local band and things were going swimmingly. Plenty of work, decent gigs, etc. I got on well with the bass player of this band - we’ll call him B - and we started to see each-other in a social setting… drinks, meals out, cinema… the usual. He had a girlfriend and the 4 of us hit it off. At this time I wasn’t really attracted to his girlfriend (we’ll call her T), but she was nice enough, still at university, and a little bookish. We all attended the odd party together, & C & I looked the other way when they stepped out for a short ‘toke’ (not our thing).
Time passed, the band dissolved - as many bands do when they’ve run their course - but we remained friends. We’re talking about around ’79/’80. One Saturday evening they came over (our kids were camping with friends + adult supervision), and we did a few bottles of wine, had some nibbles and sat around chatting. One of my kids had left out some silly board game and we decided to play a few rounds (can’t remember what it was). I lost a round & T said I’d have to give up an item of clothing. i called her bluff & took my shirt off. B lost a round, he took his shoes off. Of course, you know where this is going, don’t you… Eventually we were all sitting around naked (have to say, it gave me quite a rush to see C naked in front of other people). We all had a good laugh & that was that.
When the circumstances were right (and NEVER with the kids in the house), our ‘games’ took place and although they got quite risqué sometimes, they never went over the edge. But I’d like them to have. I was out with B on a ‘boys’ night & he got a little stoned & told me he’d fantasized about a threesome with T & C. I said he was welcome. Enjoy. He said “No, because I’d have to let you do the same, & I couldn’t stand the thought of T having sex with someone else”. I told him that I understood, but that I had no sexual interest in T, and that he was safe as far as that goes. Now I was determined to arrange a threesome with the others. It was a challenge. I wanted to watch, but not take part.
Bad move. Things soured.
T was completely in the dark, C was aware but apprehensive, and B was suddenly always unavailable for any kind of contact with me. T often called on C for coffee & they sometimes had a ‘girls’ night out. But B was in the wind.
I tried to suggest to C the possibility of hooking up with a suitable male, but she said we’d done that & it was time to move on. So I mentioned a threesome with T - by way of a change. And that pretty much blew a hole in our marriage. I just pushed too hard, too soon. Our relationship limped along, but the spark had gone. We argued over silly, mundane things. Both got selfish in our demands, and started sleeping apart. Worse still, the atmosphere was starting to affect the kids. Only one answer… Daddy had to go.
I found a flat about half a mile from the family home where I could be on-hand in emergencies or baby-sit without having to walk too far home. It was a shock to our friends & family, but these things happen. One afternoon i got a visit from T, and she was furious. She told me that she’d just come from C and they’d had a heart to heart about some of the reasons for our split. She really lay into me. C had told her about our time with J, and that I was trying to engineer a threesome with C & her. The air was pretty blue. I didn’t deny anything. I said I was wrong. i said I was unfit to call myself C’s husband, and I didn’t deserve her, but I can’t help having these desires. I try to push them away but they haunt me in my dreams. She asked me what it was I really wanted… and the flood-gates opened. I poured the whole lot out. We spent about 2 hours discussing it. And she offered me a deal.
She told me that B was pretty vanilla in their sex life. Just a twice a week “wham-bam-thank-you-maam”, but she wanted a little more adventure. B must NEVER know, nor C, but she’d do anything (and I mean ANYTHING) for me, sexually, if I’d help realize her fantasies.
So, that’s what we did.
No, this isn’t from my imagination. Not something I’ve dreamed up. Over 8 months this actually happened.
I’ll write the continuation in a few days.

Part of the limitation that T put on our arrangement was that as soon as we’d BOTH realised our desires, it would end. She still wanted to spend the rest of her life with B but needed to get her fantasies behind her. She said it was also, in part, to help me get my fantasies behind me so that I could, hopefully, get back to where I belonged - with C, and my children. She would visit me during the day (when she wasn’t at Uni) and we’d work on aspects that only required the two of us. Arrangements for meeting others would have to be carefully worked out to take place on rarer evening dates.
We started on simple stuff, like anal (something neither of its had done but she really wanted to experience it) & deep-throating, swallowing - that kind of thing. Not my choices, but I knew she had to be accommodated in order to go further. She called me one evening and asked if I was occupied, I said no, and she told me to meet her at a local beauty spot. Now. I grabbed my coat & car keys & off I went. On arriving I saw T’s car, parked with a small crowd of people around it (all guys). on getting closer I could see that most of them were masturbating, could have all been masturbating but the light wasn’t good so it was hard to tell. T was in her car, naked & fingering herself for the pleasure of her audience, interior light on. She wouldn’t let anyone touch her, but they were welcome to cum on her small tits. I hung around & watched proceedings until she called out “That’s enough, guys. I’m starting to get cold & I’ve got to go”. With that she wiped herself off, pulled a sweater over her head & drove away. I went back to my flat expecting her to drop by, but instead she phoned & asked if I’d liked the show. I told her I loved it and would have loved to fuck her in front of the other guys, but she said that it could have led to problems as everyone else would have wanted a go. That was out of the question as there was no opportunity for cleanliness vetting. There’d be other times in safer circumstances.
We continued our mutual exploration over the next few weeks until one afternoon she arrived and asked that we not go to the bedroom, so we sat in my living room & talked about this & that. There was a ring on my doorbell, she motioned me to stay seated while she answered it. She came back with a complete stranger. A guy I’d never met before, or since. She introduced him as M, and that she’d heard he had a really big cock (her words). He was a fellow student. She said that NOW we could go to the bedroom, but I would have to stand against the wall, hands behind my back, & silent..
She told me (not asked - told) to get her a glass of water. I did & by the time I returned they were kissing & partially naked. I stood holding the water until she told me to put it on the bedside table & return to standing against the wall. By now they were both naked, and she was right he was huge. I’m no slouch in the penile department and I’ve seen bigger than me, but this guy was almost freakish. She went for oral, initially. They 69’d & I could see that she was having trouble getting her mouth around his penis, so much so that she announced that it was too uncomfortable and that she couldn’t breathe properly. She told him to lie on his back while she straddled him. She used lots of lube and it took time and patience to get him inside, but achieved it. after a short time to get used to being so filled up, she started to ride him in earnest. I was dying to join them and get her mouth to work on me, but I’d had my instructions, and stayed where i was. T was capable of multiple orgasms, in fact, one afternoon we had a masturbation session and she achieved just shy of sixty orgasms in a little over three hours. True. Of course she MAY have faked some of them, but what was the point? So on she rode, orgasm after orgasm, until he couldn’t hold back any longer and burst inside her. They calmed down, she climbed off and lay with her legs splayed and said that now I could move and clean her out. I really didn’t think I could want the taste of another mans sperm, but used tissues and a washcloth to cleanse her vagina. It was very red and swollen.
We had many assignations over the following months. On one occasion I introduced a girl I’d met a few times at various gigs around the area who was said to be bisexual. Again I didn’t contribute to the events, just stood against the wall whilst T gained knowelege of female only erotica.
Eventually the day arrived when she told me that it was time she got back to B in earnest, and continued with her monogamous life. She thanked me, wished me well, and told me to get back to my wife, where I belonged.
Strange… I never saw her again, not even accidentally.
A few weeks later whilst visiting the children, I told my wife that I realised how stupid I’d been and that I’d had time to re-assess my life and get my priorities sorted out. Would she have me back? Of course she would - as long as I didn’t mention bringing others into out relationship. And now, nearly 40 years later, I’ve kept that promise. I never spoke of it again.
Still, I sometimes wonder…

Last edited: