What have you done that you have never told your partner?

I still keep several secrets from him. Many from my "nymphet" days and many from my "cheating" days. I'm thinking about telling some of them, but I don't know if I'm allowed to tell any nymphet stories. Is that allowed on the site? Is it breaking some law if I tell some of them?

Mrs Hw

I still keep several secrets from him. Many from my "nymphet" days and many from my "cheating" days. I'm thinking about telling some of them, but I don't know if I'm allowed to tell any nymphet stories. Is that allowed on the site? Is it breaking some law if I tell some of them?

Mrs Hw
Would love to hear!

May did tell me about the time she was at a party with the guy she was dating (Doug) before me and took off her top to show the guys her tits. What she didn't tell me, and I found out later, was that she did more than show her tits! Apparently she sucked off the guys there and fucked her boyfriend in front of everyone.

The next party they went to, she was the entertainment and, after fucking "Doug" while taking cocks in her mouth, fucked other guys there.

Uhhh, a bunch of stuff... but most recently came home drunk from a night out with my wife and her friend; wife went up to bed and I somehow ended up banging her friend (my cousin's wife) in our livingroom for well over an hour and made her squirt multiple times all over the couch, oops... I feel bad about that but also can't say I totally regret it. Even ate her our while fingering her ass, which made her cum pretty hard and squirt in my mouth lol.

Years ago I also went on a job interview and afterwards went out to dinner with the CEO and some of his friends, a couple of which were ladies. Ended up partying with one of the ladies after everyone else left and at some point, while we were at a club, she just leaned over and started making out with me. Then she drove me back to my hotel and I spent the night fucking her. It came out at some point that she was married, so maybe a hotwife? I then felt quite bad and broke up with my now wife, who I was dating at the time, because I felt like that was the only right thing to do after my infidelity... but then we got back together. Have never been very good at keeping away from one another despite the turbulence of our early dating life. Can't imagine being without her now though.

Recently found out she'd fucked a couple guys when we broke up for a bit before we married. I suspect there is still more to discover there and some of what she told me doesn't quite add up. Like she said she had a one-night stand and then started dating another guy but after thinking about what she told me, the details make it sound more like she had the one night stand while dating the other guy... which is just kind of extra naughty since she cheated on the dude she dated while we broke up lol. She also technically cheated on him with me since she fucked me the night I proposed to her and later found out, she only broke up with the other guy after I proposed. I strongly suspect there were more than two guys though. I find it funny she is so slow to divulge what she did when she knows it turns me on and it was all technically fair game since we'd broken up at the time and she knows I saw some people.

Last edited:

Mrs Hw
OMG. those must be some amazing secrets, cuz the adventures you share on here are incredible

May did tell me about the time she was at a party with the guy she was dating (Doug) before me and took off her top to show the guys her tits. What she didn't tell me, and I found out later, was that she did more than show her tits! Apparently she sucked off the guys there and fucked her boyfriend in front of everyone.

The next party they went to, she was the entertainment and, after fucking "Doug" while taking cocks in her mouth, fucked other guys there.
What was really ironic was that May and I had overlapping circles of friends before we met, but we didn't meet! I was out drinking with a friend of mine one night and he was telling me there was an Asian girl he would call up and she would come over to his place to fuck. If his room mate was there, they would both take turns fucking her.

That was May!

She's never mentioned those session to me.

Last edited:
When my wife an I were dating actually living together she found out I was cheating so she started dating her boss and at the time we met she was a virgin and she was so tight it was what she would say uncomfortable to fuck cuz of my size we didn't even fuck alot at first I thought I was being understanding but I worked nites and her during day so one day I woke up and she was on phone wit girlfriend and we had a wall heater so I could hear pretty good and since she thought I was a sleep she was just chatting away telling her friend about the boss her friend must of asked if she had slept with him cuz she started giving out dates and then her friend asked how big his cock was and I couldn't believe what I was hearing she told her friend that he was huge and he had trouble getting it in her and her friend must of tried to compare mine to his but my wife told her I was big too bUT this guy was huge I busted her after she hung up and after thinking about it a few days some things started making sense like one day after she got home fr work I had sex with her and she was gapped by his dick and she started using her tits to jack me off and I asked her where she learned that fr it was amazing she said a friend told her how and to try it but it was him he showed her