What I Like

SexyLuv1

Male
Jun 6, 2015
Long Beach, CA
Over the course of many years I have had a few women who played with me as my woman and I shared everyone of them but most of the time I was a lone black bull. As a single bull I have done many things I have fucked wives, girl friends, couples, and sissy cuckolds of course some of the men wanted to suck my dick OK by me. There was this one couple well let me just tell you.

When Mary walked out, she was much sexier than I had remembered her being in her photos. She was dressed in a pair of black laced panties with a matching bra. Her light brown hair hung down a little on one side of her face, which gave her that wild look. She had a small frame, but I found that sexy. The one thing that got me though was the look in her eyes. In her photos she had always gave off that sweet, girl next door look.

As she was walking towards me there was a look of hunger in her eyes.

"Hey stud" she smiled seductively as she walked towards me.

"My My My, he is nice isn't he?" she said as she started to circle me, looking me up and down, still maintaining that look of hunger.

I looked over at Henry and he was staring at us emotionless, almost staring through us. Kind of strange for a guy that wanted this. Mary continued to circle me and then she stopped behind me.

"Very muscular, very nice body!" I could feel her eyes on me. Then she slapped my ass through my jeans. "Tonight, this body is mine!"

I probably should have been offended, this bitch was treating me like I was a piece of meat that she had bought from the grocery store. It turned out just the opposite though, the way she treated me was turning me on. She wanted it bad and I wanted to give it to her! She walked around so that she was standing in front of me again.
"So baby, are you ready for me?" she gave me a twisted grin. Then she put her arms around my neck and started to kiss me. I felt a little awkward at first but then I started to get into it. Pushing my tongue into her wet, hot mouth. She ran her hands all over the back of my neck and head and she let out moans of pleasure as she sucked on my lower lip.

Then suddenly she backed away. "Slow down big boy" she smiled. "The night is still very young."

I looked back over at Henry, his blank stare was starting to rattle me. Mary quickly got my attention back though.

"So baby, let me see that hot fuckin body of yours!" she said as she started to unbutton my shirt.

I was starting to get really hot now. This girl was little miss innocent looking, and right now with me she was a total slut! After she unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off, she started to kiss my chest. Then slowly she ran her tongue down my chest and abs.

"God your body is rock hard baby!" she moaned.

"That isn't all that's rock hard right now baby!" I proclaimed.

I couldn't believe myself! Usually I am calm and laid back, but I found myself wanting to get nasty with this girl, wanting to see her slutty side.

"Oh yeah?" she smiled as she ran her hands down my hard body. Next thing I knew, she was reaching into my pants. "You got a nice big, black dick in here for me?"

My heart skipped as she said those words. A pure animal lust had taken control of me and I wanted to give it to this bitch like she had never had it before!

"Oh yeah baby, and it's all yours!" I answered.

She giggled as she grabbed my dick and squeezed. "Oh damn, that is big!" she said as her eyes widened.

She stood there with her hand in my pants, stroking my dick as she started to kiss me again. We both moaned louder this time. She stopped stroking me and started to slide my jeans off of me. We continued to kiss the whole time, but I could feel her hands on my bare ass cheeks as she slid my pants down. Soon I was totally naked and I wrapped my muscular arms around her tiny body. I started to unclasp her bra. I ran my hands down her milky, white frame until I got to her panties. She let out sighs of ecstasy as I slowly slid them down past her hips.

Pretty soon we were both totally nude. As I stood there embracing her, kissing the side of her neck, I thought about how good our bodies looked pressed up against each other and my erection got harder. She started to kiss her way down my chest and torso again, kissing my abs and then running her tongue across my navel. When she got to my lower torso, she kissed all around my dick, making sure that her mouth never touched it. She had me so hard I thought I was going to bust a nut right there.

She was down on her knees now staring up at my face. My huge dick blocked out a portion of her face from my view.

'Are you goanna make me your little white slut tonight baby?" the lust was evident in her voice and eyes.

"Oh yeah baby!" I moaned "you goanna be a bad girl for me?"

She flashed that devious grin again. "Oh baby, you just don't know how bad!"

With that she started kissing my inner thighs. From there she lifted my dick up in her hand and started to tongue my balls. Seeing my huge dark, balls in her mouth was almost too much for me as my dick throbbed in her hand. I could tell that she knew it too because she looked up at me with a half smile while she continued to lick me. I threw my head back and moaned, damn her tongue on my balls felt so good! I was in another world with pleasure when she started to suck on them. I screamed out for more and she started to suck on them harder.

After about five minutes of intense sucking, just when I thought that I couldn't take anymore, she put her hand on my abs and looked up at me.

"Lay back baby, I've got more for you." She whispered seductively.

I fell back on the bed, Mary just smiled as she held my dick in her hand. I happened to look over at Henry, he was just sitting there, the same blank, emotionless stare. I turned back to Mary, it was easy to forget about him when I had this beautiful girl getting ready to service my dick. First she stroked it a little bit, it was already as hard as it could be. She had gotten me up to my full eight and a half inches. Then, she started to plant little kisses on it, up and down as she moaned. Satisfied with the reaction that she got from me, she ran her tongue up and down the base of my dick before she finally took me in her mouth.

I screamed out in pleasure as she slid her wet mouth onto my dick. Watching her mouth stretch as she took my thick, black dick in was turning me on big-time! She moaned as she started to bob her head up and down, sliding her mouth back and forth on me. I could hear the slurping sound as she started to suck faster and more vigorously. She pulled her mouth off of me for a second and wiped a string of my precum from her lips.

"Oh god baby, you taste so good" she purred.

It was almost like she couldn't wait to get her mouth back onto my dick as she attacked it, sucking it even harder than before. I grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck her hot little mouth. The moaning and slurping sounds got louder as I rammed my big dick in farther. She started to gag a little, and I tried to back off, but she grabbed my dick and took it into her mouth even deeper. This was without a doubt the nastiest little slut I had ever been with and I was loving every minute of it! I was totally at her mercy, I was quivering because what she was doing to my dick felt so damned good!

Finally I had to pull her off of my dick. "Hold on baby." I said through a heavy breath. "If you keep going I'm goanna cum!"

"Oh, well we don't want you to cum too soon" she smiled.

"Well, since you are enjoying this as much as I am I'll lead.
"Oh, I like that idea a lot!" her eyes widened and her smile got bigger.

I stood up and laid her petite frame down on the bed. I started to kiss her breasts, working my way down her torso. She moaned with pleasure as she begged me not to stop. As I tongued her navel, I rubbed her wet pussy with my finger. I slid one finger in and pulled it back out. I couldn't believe how wet she was. She was hissing with excitement as I licked her juices off of my finger. She squealed with lustful abandon once I stuck my finger inside of her and started to play with her clit.

"I wanna taste you baby" I licked my lips as I said the words.

"Oh yes baby, lick my little wet pussy!' she moaned under her breath.

I opened her legs wider and kissed her pussy lips. Once I slid my tongue into that wet slot, I thought she was going to go crazy. Her back arched up and she let out a yelp. She put her hand on the back of my head as she tried to get more of my tongue into her. She tasted so good, I loved having her juices in my mouth. From her reaction it seemed like she loved it too. Once I started to tongue her clit her voice went from moaning to screaming. I grabbed her hips as she wrapped her legs around my head and upper shoulders. She gyrated her hips and pushed her pussy into my face, as if she were riding a bucking bronco.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" she screamed. "That's so fucking good baby!"

The louder she screamed and the wetter she got, the more I wanted to please her. She got more and more intense with every lick on her sweet pussy. It was like a volcano was ready to explode inside of her as she gripped the sides of my head and screamed out for more. As good as her juices tasted, I knew she was about to cum soon and I didn't want her to yet. Oh no, my new little slut and I had a long way to go tonight.