What if my wife wants me to take a dick

Leeman

Couple
Aug 5, 2017
Columbus
I try to make my wife happy but I have never been one to clean up after, but lately she wants me to take a dick in the ass and suck a dick. That's just not something I want to do

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
I guess that depends on how much you want to satisfy her and does she have someone in mind. Maybe you can start slowly by cleaning her to see if you can be ok with that over time....basically meet her part way. Maybe see whats in it for you if you did.....bet it might be very well rewarded.

Reactions: ntcuck
I'm not going to clean up that's not going to happen. I'm not putting anyone down who does to each it's own
So you do love watching her fuck someone else? or do you just like knowing she has and that you get to go play as well, or some men just like entering her afterwards but thats it.

I love watching her get fucked. She does not allow me to fuck anyone else
So when she is done, do you go back to your house or does he visit yours? When your both alone do you both have sex, what is the normal routine. I am guessing if hes a regular lover, he might be putting her up to it or she is just trying to up the humiliation factor for her pleasure.

I love watching her get fucked and that is about it. I don't go for the humiliation and all that stuff. You could argue that he fucking someone else is humiliation and I can't argue, but that is as far as it goes to me. Everyone's relationship is different

I respect your reluctance Leeman but I wish I could trade spots with you for a night. I have fucked my wife after she has taken a load from another male and then have eaten both creampies from her. It made her so hot she started squirting like a fountain. I admit taking a dick in the ass could be an issue.

My hubby was VERY reluctant to eat my lovers cum from my pussy but after he ate his first load he was hooked.
Now he takes it from any part of my body.....with GUSTO !!

That is impressive, my wife wishes I would be the same I think....very intriguing. Have you made him clean off your lovers any or just off you only.

Reactions: artman6060
so far only out of my pussy, mouth or my body...
we both LOVE it !!

Maybe he would be willing to go one step further. My wife would love for that to happen, but only if i wanted to. I dont see that happening any time soon, but you never know, one lost best and getting drunk, haha. But seriously, I am happy for you. You are gorgeous, that helps to make one want to do this.

I have had hubby help out with another mans cock with his mouth but he was willing. What I did was have him join me in some tongue action to begin. He took it upon himself to think he was supposed to take it in his mouth. It was a pretty erotic sight and I was surprised when he did that. Of course, I'm greedy so he had to stop so i could take back over again. He has also eaten another man's cum off my leg, stomach, and breast on a few occasions. He so wants to be involved in any way he can that he would probably do whatever to be so. I have never considered nor has anyone ever offered to screw his ass. Best busy getting us drinks and things.

I have had hubby help out with another mans cock with his mouth but he was willing. What I did was have him join me in some tongue action to begin. He took it upon himself to think he was supposed to take it in his mouth. It was a pretty erotic sight and I was surprised when he did that. Of course, I'm greedy so he had to stop so i could take back over again. He has also eaten another man's cum off my leg, stomach, and breast on a few occasions. He so wants to be involved in any way he can that he would probably do whatever to be so. I have never considered nor has anyone ever offered to screw his ass. Best busy getting us drinks and things.
I would have to say from what you write you both have a very healthy attitude toward your lifestyle. I think many of us could learn something from you. As a good cuck hubby we should be ready to help out in anything from cleanup to getting drinks for the wife and her bull. After hard vigorous sex she deserves to lay back and cuddle with her partner. I am also going to say I would welcome and experience of taking a cock in the ass at least for a 1 time experience just to know the feel. If we desire to slide our cocks into our lady's ass we could learn a lot from taking one ourselves. The best way to learn in my opinion. I would not want to make it a common practice but...

I would have to say from what you write you both have a very healthy attitude toward your lifestyle. I think many of us could learn something from you. As a good cuck hubby we should be ready to help out in anything from cleanup to getting drinks for the wife and her bull. After hard vigorous sex she deserves to lay back and cuddle with her partner. I am also going to say I would welcome and experience of taking a cock in the ass at least for a 1 time experience just to know the feel. If we desire to slide our cocks into our lady's ass we could learn a lot from taking one ourselves. The best way to learn in my opinion. I would not want to make it a common practice but...
To each his own, nothing wrong with that but I don't think I want to go down that road. To each his own