What is creampie cleanup really like from people who have really done it??? :)

I LOVE eating pussy my wife's as well as others. ANYTHING that makes my wife cum is a huge turn-on for me. Although I've never eaten a creampie, if my wife would ask me and tell me that it would get her off, I would try it. Does a creampie taste a lot different than a clean or orgasmed pussy?? ANYTHING that makes my wife cum is a huge turn-on for me. I haven't seen her cum with another guy yet (that's another story) but seeing her fucked to orgasm(s) is a strong fantasy of mine.
You should do what I did the first time and just surprise her after you finish and she thinks you guys are done. Just tell her you want to lick her clit, or just do it, and then move down to her already aroused dirty hole. She will love it.

You should do what I did the first time and just surprise her after you finish and she thinks you guys are done. Just tell her you want to lick her clit, or just do it, and then move down to her already aroused dirty hole. She will love it.
Thanks! I've been thinking about your recommendation since you replied. It does kind of keep it between us. I am thinking about an alternative plan. I may try to either get my wife to eat my cum from one of friends or get one of her friends to eat my creampie from my wife and then kind kiss one of them or have them 'snowball' me? Too complicated? Maybe I'm just over-thinking this and your direct approach is better or ... ??

The easiest way to start is by cleaning up your own creampie from your wife. If the idea of this turns you on and you think you might like it, then try this first because it is the hardest. I have gotten to the point with my wife that I absolutely love and crave the taste of her pussy after I cum. I have no hesitation any more and I savor every drop as I greedily lick up her messy slit! I already love cum, so now I would happily drink loads and loads from other men if my wife was in to that. Sadly, she is not. But she gets so turned on by me cleaning her pussy, she always cums again.

The easiest way to start is by cleaning up your own creampie from your wife. If the idea of this turns you on and you think you might like it, then try this first because it is the hardest. I have gotten to the point with my wife that I absolutely love and crave the taste of her pussy after I cum. I have no hesitation any more and I savor every drop as I greedily lick up her messy slit! I already love cum, so now I would happily drink loads and loads from other men if my wife was in to that. Sadly, she is not. But she gets so turned on by me cleaning her pussy, she always cums again.
yes I like licking cum from her pussy - make me more sissy. The way you look to be a cuckold is start licking your own cum from her pussy then talk smut to her while you lick her pussy clean - both of you will be craving other cocks.

Reactions: Ozzij
The first time my wife let me do it, it was nothing short of amazing. She had refused for a long time but eventually it was my birthday or father's day or something like that and we had just had sex. She asked me if there was anything special I wanted to commemorate the day (thinking I would ask for one of the 'normal' kinks we liked). Knowing she would never agree but wanting to tease her about it, I suggested creampie cleanup. I didn't even want to do it since I had just cum. I just liked seeing how embarrassed she always got at my lewdness.

Much to my surprise, she told me to go for it. I had an internal debate, along the lines of "I am spent and don't really want to do this, but she may never offer again and I am soooo curious." So I got down there to take a few licks and satisfy my curiosity. The sensation was about like eating pussy after you've gotten her really, REALLY wet, but the main difference was the smell and taste. A very musky smell, bordering on going bad, but with a saltiness underneath her normal taste it that lets you know you're eating cum. I stayed down there for a lot longer than I thought I would.

She was surprised by how much I liked it, and it became a fairly regular part of our sex life, both in roleplaying and in reality on special occasions. She won't let me kiss her after I do it, though.

My GF luvs to have me clean her up after
she sees her bull and takes a load or 2
from him.
When she has a fuck date with him she
brings a pair of old full cover panties, so
that they will catch any cum thats leaks
from her pussy as she drives home.
Then I get to clean up her sopping wet
pussy AND the mess in her panties.
In the end she wraps those messy panties
around my cock and jerks me off into them.
Of course she has me clean up my own
Load also.
She's simply amazing...

mi opinion sincera sera desde la experiencia de ser parte de una pareja sw bisexuales los dos con 12 años de relaciones y experiencia
tuyo primero o te gusta o no en esto no hay término medio
a nosotros ademas nos gusta compartir orales y ser penetrados siempre dos juntosn

I had an interest in eating a creampie for many years. When i was in my mid 20's and married to my ex wife, i would be all horned up and really desire to lick my cum from her pussy. So we would fuck and immediately after i came, I was NOT interested at all! So instead, i would try snowballing..... I'd sit on the edge of the bed, have her kneel on the floor and suck me, telling her that as soon as i start cumming, on the 1st or 2nd shot, immediately come up and kiss me with it. If she was very quick about it, it would go well and I'd enjoy it for a minute before i lost the excitement and would be turned off by it. We did that many times before i got really comfortable with it all.
After we divorced, i dated women and would request the same thing and they usually had no problem with doing it. I would tell them my desire to eat a creampie and we would fantasize about it frequently but didn't get to try it until i dated this one woman and i came up with the idea of having her lie on the very edge of the bed, with 2 pillows under her ass and legs drawn back. I would fuck her until i was getting close, i would have her spread her pussy open in a way that it created an open hole and i would stroke myself, stopping as i got to the very edge of cumming..... Sometimes it took many attempts, sometimes i would orgasm and i lost the feeling about doing it but when i was successful, i would not orgasm but the muscle would relax that released cum and it would flow out, hitting her pussy and clit, then fall into the hole of her open pussy.
Then i would immediately go down and lick her pussy, sticking my tongue in her as deep as it would go, have her push gently, making the cum rise to the opening of her pussy. The cum doesn't taste as strong when it's in a pussy, as it does if it's just straight, like when women kissed me with it.

Last edited: