What is it like to see your wife orgasm from her bull?

I've never actually been there to witness my wife orgasm on her boyfriend's cock... But it's very apparent that it's AMAZING. She comes home afterwards beaming from ear to ear. To see her so happy truly fills my heart with joy (compersion is very REAL).

The pure excitement on her face as she describes in full detail of all the things she just did with him gets me rock hard (and her WET) very quickly... Which always leads to incredible love making between us.
Some of the best, most passionate and intense love making/sex we've ever had occurs right after she's returned from her boyfriend's house after he's had his way with her (she's sexually submissive to him, and that's how SHE describes the sex with him).
To be very clear, my wife cuckolding me with her boyfriend is totally an enhancement of our marriage/sex life, and NOT because I'm incapable of sexually pleasing her. I'm more than capable. Her relationship with her boyfriend fulfills her NEED/desire to be sexually submissive (ironically, she's sexually "dominant", more like assertive with me) and "manhandled" in bed. As my wife says boyfriend's NOT better, "it's just "different" with him.

I have watched and or listened to Cindy orgasm hundreds of time with her boyfriends. It never gets old. I often compare the intensity of her orgasm to see what I might advise guys to do to make her orgasm. Pretty easy eat her out to orgasm then fuck her in the missionary right away and she will have two orgasm within a minute of each other. The other thing is have a 7.5" thick cock and she will orgasm all night in every position except doggy.

Last edited:
We do mfm with a guy we know. He's got a bigger dick than me. Wife was always quiet when she'd cum from me licking her. I'd be licking, she'd start to moan, stiffen up and cum. I don't know how a woman feels while cumming...but about 3/4 into her orgasm she want me to slide into her and she'd finish cumming on my dick. Good stuff.
Since we started this mfm fun she's a different woman. They start off, kissing, oral, sex in several psitions for a while. He knows what she likes, him on top, her legs straight down and he goes to town. I'd say a minute into it she's cumming HARD her whole body is stiff pushing her puss against his pumps, her head back, eyes closed grunting and breathing heavy. He cums quick after she does. He rolls off and she just lays there catching her breath. She dosent move, legs apart with his jizz oozing out as she just looks at me....drives me wild. It's a whole different view.

• Love
Reactions: jodoc and btweets
At first I thought was overcome by intense feelings of anger and frustration as she had her first squirting oragasm high school qnd is in ickly overcome as

More to the story... So I was trying to convince her into continuing doing what they were doing before I got home! She kept saying no and that she had decided that she would much rather just have the two of us there. When he finally did come back, he asked what we were going to do and I told him that I guess I’d just give him a ride home and that we were going to call it a day, even though it was actually around 3-4am in the morning!!! Lol! We were finishing up all our drinks we had out and I started walking towards the stairs and for no particular reason, I happened to turn around and look back at them. What I caught was her behind me and him behind her and he was trying to give her something in her hands, and she wasn’t quite ready and dropped whatever it was! I could tell that neither of them, especially him, was not too happy that I happened and caught them, or I should say, was praying that I didn’t even notice it!! I continued moving to the stairs and suddenly decided I wanted to know exactly what he was trying to give her! I turned around and started walking back and when I got to them, I bent over and picked up several containers of condoms!!! I just put them on top of the counter that and just acted like I didn’t care , and at first, I actually wasn’t 100% certain what they truly were!! I didn’t say anything as I was trying to figure out why he would give her a bunch of condoms, and especially behind my back!!! More to come...

Reactions: jodoc
After a little while he came back into the room and asked what were we going to do, to which I replied that I think we are going to call it a night, mind you, it’s like around 3-4AM in the morning!! Lol!! I walked him upstairs and out the garage door. I came down and got ready for bed and never said another word to her about it!! Haha!!

It's like something is happening inside her that she never thought possible. Even though he's made her cum hundreds of times, it's like she can't believe she's having such an incredible orgasm.
Her face has this mixed expression of shock, pleasure and satisfaction.
It's the sexiest thing I can imagine.
And listening to her is almost hotter.

Reactions: marx