What is the hottest thing your wife/gf shared with you about her sexual past?

My ex (Filipina) once told me a story. She was about 19 years old at the time and had only one boyfriend befor, who was also Filipino. She met a Dutch man on a dating site. After a few weeks of getting to know each other, they met in Manila. He was over 50, so about 30 years older. A bit stocky, but about 190. She is about 150. They drank wine in the hotel on the first night together. She was tipsy. He took out his penis and then came the shock. About 10 inches and so extremely thick that it didn't even fit in her mouth. She was absolutely shocked! He then licked her pussy and slowly stretched her Pussy finger by finger. He then penetrated her slow and she had to stop several times halfway through. He then sat her backwards on top of him and fucked her hard in reverse cowgirl until she squirted. She was screaming so much that other guests in the hotel were already banging on the wall. She had been completely stretched by an older man! That made me so horny that I fucked her so hard after telling the story! In addition to my cock, I also put 3 fingers on top in her!

My girlfriend tried her hand at sugar dating for a time before we met - The stories she told me about meeting men (usually older and married) for a date usually dinner or coffee followed by her blowing or fucking them turned me on a great deal.
Two stories stand out - one when she met two guys and they spit roasted in the bars toilets I liked, the other telling me about the largest cock she's had I enjoyed too.
There's nothing like hearing the borderline prostitution stories from my wife in her youth.

My wife told me she had a long term boyfriend and for her works Xmas party the long term boyfriend bought her an expensive dress. She went to the Xmas party while her long term boyfriend waited at her mum house for her to get home safely.

While she was at work her boss had a crush on her and they were always flirting.

So after the Xmas party her boss took her home in his car. When he parked his car behind her mums house they started kissing.

She ended up sucking his cock and when he cum it was all over her face and mouth.

She wiped off and went into her mums house. Her boyfriend said... oh no you've stained your dress. Quick take it off. (It was an expensive dress he had paid for) so she took it off and he was cleaning the cum stain off her dress!!!

At that moment I was speechless.

It just goes to show ... women are dirtier sluts than men could ever imagine. If she's a slut now. Imagine when she was young and single.

It got me thinking. Do I really know u lol

She has gone missing on a few nights out when we were in about our 1st or 2nd year of dating although we lived together she would come home past 5am. She did that twice. She never says she was with anyone she just changes the subject and turns it around, but I know she was getting fucked. The thing is I think it was someone local to where we live as I was awake waiting fir her both times and I never heard a taxi

My ex (Filipina) once told me a story. She was about 19 years old at the time and had only one boyfriend befor, who was also Filipino. She met a Dutch man on a dating site. After a few weeks of getting to know each other, they met in Manila. He was over 50, so about 30 years older. A bit stocky, but about 190. She is about 150. They drank wine in the hotel on the first night together. She was tipsy. He took out his penis and then came the shock. About 10 inches and so extremely thick that it didn't even fit in her mouth. She was absolutely shocked! He then licked her pussy and slowly stretched her Pussy finger by finger. He then penetrated her slow and she had to stop several times halfway through. He then sat her backwards on top of him and fucked her hard in reverse cowgirl until she squirted. She was screaming so much that other guests in the hotel were already banging on the wall. She had been completely stretched by an older man! That made me so horny that I fucked her so hard after telling the story! In addition to my cock, I also put 3 fingers on top in her!
My Pinay could only handle me missionary

Reactions: Shawnweav
It is hard to pick just one of KK's confessions. Among the hottest, most depraved are her recollections of an affair she had with an older, married man - a pastor. It was a sordid, debauchery filled time in KK's life. The affair came to a public end; the pastor's wife caught KK and 'Jim' in the act, in the back of the church van, parked in the lot of a local grocery store mid-day.

KK had his cock and balls tied up with a leather bootlace when the wife burst in. Fortunately the wife focused all her anger on her husband, kicking, slapping and clawing at him while onlookers took in the whole scene. KK managed to flee, partly clothed and escaped most of the public debacle.

The most bizarre aspect of their affair was no penis-in-vagina sex... KK wasn't on birth control, and she has a mild to moderate latex allergy - no condoms (this was the days before good non-latex synthetics). As an alternative to PIV-sex, KK let Jim use her mouth and ass. The closest they came to penetrating vaginal sex was KK doing "the camel toe slide" on Jim's cock.
I have always had a fantasy of having an illicit affair with a Priest, Pastor, etc. and getting pregnant by them. J (the wife)

• Love
Reactions: jw_kk
she took a semester at a community college and she had to do a work-study program. she got assigned to the maintenance team to learn drywall and some other maintenance things. she was the only female so of course all the guys liked her but she hated it. she went to the boss and told him and he said she could not change anything because all the positions were set. they made a deal that she would do office work for him instead. they got very flirty and it ended up being a daily fuck in the office. at the same time she had a male study partner because they had a lot of classes together. this also turned into a nightly fuck. there were several bosses when she was younger that she fucked over time. most of them at work.

my girlfriend gave me these pictures of her sucking some black guys dick a few weeks before we started going out. she looks so hot with that black penis in her mouth.

Attachments

• C7C81E33-AFC3-4CF7-835A-7214E92DB2C1.jpeg
    C7C81E33-AFC3-4CF7-835A-7214E92DB2C1.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 69992941-FE64-491D-B2DB-CFC7BDDC075E.jpeg
    69992941-FE64-491D-B2DB-CFC7BDDC075E.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 109
  • E8B407E0-506E-4155-A0B0-D51F9A084996.jpeg
    E8B407E0-506E-4155-A0B0-D51F9A084996.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 08E82E5D-BE48-4E72-B862-0F4BAACE894B.jpeg
    08E82E5D-BE48-4E72-B862-0F4BAACE894B.jpeg
    415.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 9C9A1EC8-3F21-4C10-8192-344EFBECFA6B.jpeg
    9C9A1EC8-3F21-4C10-8192-344EFBECFA6B.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 108
mine at party when in uni. v drunk. her skirt lifted, bent over and dog encouraged to mount. lucky the days b4 smart phones
My favorite days in a sense... the closest thing we had was the Polaroid... Everything else required a dark room and skills, or access to someone to develop and print illicit shots.

Fortunately, KK's graduation gift was a Polaroid... she still has the damn thing!

30 years ago I was on the fourth date with a cool gal. We had one night of pretty good sex on our third date. She was 5 years divorced with 2 k.ids. Obviously she had dated after divorce. We were at a classy bar having our second dri.nk. Talk turned to sex fun. We agreed to tell a sexy story from our past. Mine was having a date then a hot night with my date, then repeated the following night with a different gal. She responded with similar story but one date in the afternoon then a different guy that same night. I was blown away. Another dri.nk and she tells me she's done a threesome. I'm thinking guy and two girls. With her then boyfriend and his roommate. I couldn't belive what I was hearing. I asked how many times, she says a few. Evidently she spent the night sometimes and had sex with both guys. She was very ashamed of her past. I got over it but I still think about it.
I was way younger, seeing/fucking a good looking older married gal with a family. She was cheating on her hubby, he had no idea. She would stop at my place almost every Thursday at 5:30, we'd have sex 2 or 3 times then she'd leave. Worked very well for me. One night she told me after she went home she always had sex with her husband. We had just got done with our second round, we're laying in my bed and she told me. After about 30 seconds I was hard again and we fucked real good. She cleaned up and went home. Kinda became part of our conversation on how soon she would be doing hubby.

Last edited:
At a party at her first university she was in her room with a male friend of hers while her bf was elsewhere at the party. The most I've got from her is that it somehow got so she saw his big cock but then panicked and didn't do anything else. He too, a couple of years later, stayed a night or two with us but again nothing happened.

Reactions: Ferox80