What is the hottest thing your wife/gf shared with you about her sexual past?

Now I'm pretty sure my fiancée went through the kinky phase with old men in her early 20s!

Today we talked about previous vacations.
My girl was on vacation with a friend. The sunny holiday destination was known for cheap party holidays, and the crowd was accordingly: young people, team trips, bowling clubs...
Of course, they also met various people while partying. Among others, we even met a group of boys from their hometown who flirted with the girls. Which she laughs off with the words “little boys.”
But then things got exciting! She said that they also met a group of men at a bar who invited them for drinks. She doesn't remember what kind of group it was, whether it was a bowling club or something like that. In any case, everyone was significantly older, I suspect at least 50 or older, which fits the type of men's association. And as luck would have it, everyone is staying in the same hotel together! And so over the next few days, we would see each other again and again, whether at the pool or in bars, drink together and go back to the hotel together... Since I know that she has already spent a night in a hotel with older men, it fits this one back in the picture too!

I looked at the photos from this vacation, but unfortunately I didn't find any photos with the men. But when I see this one I can well imagine that the older men tried to take advantage of their chance when they went to the hotel with a tipsy girl.
IMG_20231019_222942.jpg

Especially if they had seen her in a bikini...

View attachment 1683190
View attachment 1683191
I'm an old guy, and I would fuck her in a heartbeat. Just let me take sildenafil so I can fuck her for a few hours.

I know about her ex but she never told me about the experience until we started open . She had anal sex alot and she done mfm and fmf . Also she sucked alot of her male friend in high school with permission of her bf.
Best part when told me her fantasy about her best friend husband. And her boss .
I love hearing about wives being sluts in hs... train them right at the start...I new a few sluts in hs wonder if there hotvwifes now...in the late 90s we didnt have the term lol

I love hearing about wives being sluts in hs... train them right at the start...I new a few sluts in hs wonder if there hotvwifes now...in the late 90s we didnt have the term lol
Right.. They were swingers or Sluts or worse, Cheaters. Yeah, things have changed since back then. I remember when the ankle first hit the fashion scene and women were wearing them like bracelets everywhere. I thought I was in heaven. Turned out that Surfer wore Anklets to show how many times their boards broke while surfing. But It was also in the swing scene as a sign of a swinger wife. The surfers turned it into a fashion icon, Swingers turned it into a life changing experience.

When I asked my wife what were her most extreme previous experiences she said a previous boyfriend had taken her dogging and she had sucked off a few guys and let them grope her and the other was that she had let herself be restrained thinking it would be bondage but the guy smeared her pussy with jam and then invited his alsatian to lick it . She sheepishly admitted it was one of the best orgasms she's ever had.

When I asked my wife what were her most extreme previous experiences she said a previous boyfriend had taken her dogging and she had sucked off a few guys and let them grope her and the other was that she had let herself be restrained thinking it would be bondage but the guy smeared her pussy with jam and then invited his alsatian to lick it . She sheepishly admitted it was one of the best orgasms she's ever had.
I have heard of many wives who have requested the assistance of the family pet to reach a mid-day orgasm. This is considered by most just short of bestiality in that there is not penetration but it is also known to lead to training the wife to accept the Doggie position literally. I have not been witness to the actual act but my wife has made multiple references, one in which she became overly aggressive when she watched a trail riding horse mount a mare, her excitement stemming from the extreme length of the horse penis

Right.. They were swingers or Sluts or worse, Cheaters. Yeah, things have changed since back then. I remember when the ankle first hit the fashion scene and women were wearing them like bracelets everywhere. I thought I was in heaven. Turned out that Surfer wore Anklets to show how many times their boards broke while surfing. But It was also in the swing scene as a sign of a swinger wife. The surfers turned it into a fashion icon, Swingers turned it into a life changing experience.
Yeah at least something came out good in these ages. Women are not being slutshamed as much anymore.

I would not be interested in swinging as i don't want anyone else but my fiancee. I just want her to enjoy more flavours with my support, of course. There is nothing that turns me on more than imagining my fiancee getting fucked doggy by some gym buff while i am kissing her and she is holding me by my hair roughly.

Yeah at least something came out good in these ages. Women are not being slutshamed as much anymore.

I would not be interested in swinging as i don't want anyone else but my fiancee. I just want her to enjoy more flavours with my support, of course. There is nothing that turns me on more than imagining my fiancee getting fucked doggy by some gym buff while i am kissing her and she is holding me by my hair roughly.
The reason we got into this fetish is the focus on the woman's pleasure. I completely understand your desires.

Thinking way back then, there really is not one that can take the credit. However it was my wife Lusting for her new boss and me setting up the dinner date to make things happen.. I guess if there had to be one making the first move, it was her frantic lust to be fucked by this new man in her life.
That is a lovely dynamic. Her not being afraid to state her desires and you not letting your ego stop her from enjoying. Did she have fun with her boss?

That is a lovely dynamic. Her not being afraid to state her desires and you not letting your ego stop her from enjoying. Did she have fun with her boss?
I posted in Forum back in September how everything played out. However, I can not find the post as I have so many. Lets just say her and her boss spent more time together than normal for 3 years

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I posted in Forum back in September how everything played out. However, I can not find the post as I have so many. Lets just say her and her boss spent more time together than normal for 3 years
That is hot asf. I always imagine my fiancee with her boss in hotel room and me patiently waiting for my turn. And of course, the aftercare after he is done fucking her. I would massage her and bring her food tk the bed because i imagine she would be exausted.

Did you watch while they had fun or?

That is hot asf. I always imagine my fiancee with her boss in hotel room and me patiently waiting for my turn. And of course, the aftercare after he is done fucking her. I would massage her and bring her food tk the bed because i imagine she would be exausted.

Did you watch while they had fun or?
Most of the time YES .. There were times when they fucked at the hotel they worked at.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Thats right. Only she need to trust you and trust you like these things. Day after day she will tell everything and all experiences before. Then the life will open to swinger or cuckold life as you like as a husband. But from my experience with other girls and my wife im 100% sure all girs they have a slut/bitch inside her, only need small push to make her insde and out side haha.

Shortly after we started going out, my wife made a confession to me. She was around 25 at the time and worked part time in a local pub (this is in the late 90s). It was a typical back street local with the older men hanging out there. High bar stools, pool table and the Landlord used to employ busty eye candy barmaids. My wife is only 5' but had DD tits and used to wear a tight tee and short skirt. Always acted all innocent pretending she didn't know what was going on when they asked for stuff from the lower shelves behind the bar.
Anyhow, she admitted one night that after closing she used to clear up - the boss used to go out with the other guys but one guy she used to chat to stayed behind. He was late 50s and married.
In her words she said 'one minute she was clearing up, the next she was naked and they were fucking' - she never gave more detail other than saying it was a quicky but being the age of that older guy now, I wouldn't waste my opportunity with a girl less than half my age!

We went to Laughlin last month some young black cowboy was picking up on her she danced with him She told him that if I wasn't there she'd be all over him It didn't seem to stop her He kept asking her to dance She was grinding on him I was watching as he was turning her around touching her tits She was grinding really hard on him he told her she was really sexy