What is the largest age difference between yourself and someone you've had sex with?

Leeman

Couple
What is the largest age different older and younger of the person you've had sex with? What was better about the older person, what was better about the younger person? What was worse about the older, and worse about the younger?

I was 52 and she was 36. Wow... I had forgotten how incredible a 30-something year old woman is. Other way.... hasn't happened. Yet :)

Generally (and there haven't been that many :( ) my other partners have been within 5 years of me.

17 years younger than me, 13 years older than me.

There was no "worse." Only better, in both cases. The older woman taught me everything good about sex, sexuality, and eroticism that I know. The younger women was both willing, and able, in addition to being extraordinarily beautiful, sexy and the best eye/arm candy I ever had.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1sweetcouple
19 years younger. It was fun, but older women have more experience = more fun.

So far only a couple years older, but I'd love to meet a nice freaky cougar to enjoying cutting loose with :)

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
Well about 2 yrs ago my wife invited a Scottish ex army personal who was 58 and wife was 32 and I (hubby) was 31 that time. It was one of wife amazing fucks she ever had as this guy was 9inches and thick and lasted almost an hour.. there was a point when wife was tired and I blew him for over 20mins then he repeated his fuck session again.. what shocked me more was the amount of thick creamy yummy cum he unloaded..

Reactions: Mywifeforyou
Well about 2 yrs ago my wife invited a Scottish ex army personal who was 58 and wife was 32 and I (hubby) was 31 that time. It was one of wife amazing fucks she ever had as this guy was 9inches and thick and lasted almost an hour.. there was a point when wife was tired and I blew him for over 20mins then he repeated his fuck session again.. what shocked me more was the amount of thick creamy yummy cum he unloaded..
My dear friend have u kik ?

Last year when my wife was still 65 she fucked a 31 year old. Said it was one of the best and most intense fucks ever. Plus he was about 8 1/2 inches and thick. And came a lot. She wants to have him again.

Reactions: Ben Dover
Thanks! Glad you like. Hubby is very turned on by the big age differences too. He wants me to find someone younger than 24 now. He and I got married when I was 19 and he knew I was fucking my boss at the time.
Surely I'm not the only one here who would love to watch you take a hung 18 year-old!
(or at least see some video later). Gals as hot as you are the best part of life! :p

Reactions: lyndawaybi3