What is the most revealing halloween costume your hotwire has ever worn in public?

In public or in a group that included people not "in the lifestyle" nothing too revealing. Short outfit, showing off some cleavage.

At a Halloween party with a swing group we made one of those horse things on a broom stick, you know like one if those old kids toys but more adult sized. She went as lady Godiva, she had a long wig but it covered little if anything

In public or in a group that included people not "in the lifestyle" nothing too revealing. Short outfit, showing off some cleavage.

At a Halloween party with a swing group we made one of those horse things on a broom stick, you know like one if those old kids toys but more adult sized. She went as lady Godiva, she had a long wig but it covered little if anything
That sounds pretty hot! Why aren't you guys at any party I've been to? Lol

2006 - We went out to a lifestyle club's 'hornyweenie' party. My wife dressed in her sheer thong panties and got a body painting on her upper back. Everything was open and on full display. She had a lot of fun and then we went to a Halloween house party and that is where things quickly went downhill. The only rule at the house party was no rules.

hotwife, party, halloween, thong, slut, body painting, swinger, wife, MILF, mom,

I walked in to find my wife's thong around a guy's neck but my wife was nowhere to be found. Apparently, the guy who got her panties off had taken her up to one of the bedrooms on the second floor. It was not long before I could hear her hollering and moaning. When she came out of the room with the guy, her pussy was a mess and her hair was disheveled. There was cum on her inner thighs.

Six hours later, the party was winding down and I found my wife in a bedroom still being fucked by some random vampire. She was covered in cum and had a lot leaking out of her. She got in the car naked since we couldn't find her panties and I took her home at 5:30 that morning.