What is the worse experience you and your wife have had?

I think the worst for us, which wasn’t really THAT bad, was the time we went to a swingers club on the opposite side of town from where we live. We had rented a room and Lisa was dressed in a sexy, short black halter dress that barely covered her ass...and didn’t if she even slightly bent over. It was so low cut that one of her tits or the other regularly fell out just from walking. For this reason we had rented a room at a nearby inn so we weren’t seen with her dressed like that. It was summer and hot outside so there was no way to cover up with a coat. Just getting in and out of the cab gave the driver a good look at ALL her assets. Her attire was so revealing that she had to get pretty buzzed just to have the nerve to wear it out of the room.

When we arrived and walked into the club I paid the door charge and we entered the next room waiting to be seated. It was dark inside so it took a minute before our eyes adjusted and we could see. Lisa nearly fainted when the young black man who came to direct us to a table turned out to be our son’s former best friend from junior high school! He recognized us immediately but only paid attention to her. They spoke for a minute as he explained he was working there until he started college that fall. We had yet to be taken to a table because he was chatting her up, though I could tell she wanted nothing more than to leave. He finally gave her a hug, his hands dropping to her bare ass cheeks as he did, then said he’d get us a great table near the “fun” people!

He took us to a table against a wall and we sat next to several others, 3 black couples with women dressed similarly to Liz. It took a long time for her to loosen up enough to have fun because she was so embarrassed over running into our kid’s friend. She finally started dancing and flirting with the other guys. At one point she was sitting on the lap of one of the other men his hand was on her thigh very near her pussy and he moved her top around so that her tit was out. They were talking and having fun when our friend walked over and whispered to her “I’m so glad to know you’re into black guys! I’ve wanted to fuck you for years! Just seeing you nearly naked has kept me hard all night!”

He then reached over and squeezed her breast, kissed her quickly on the lips, and walked away. She was so freaked out we called a cab and left a few minutes later.

Damn, thanks for the hot story. I was so hoping to read he'd fucked her before you'd left..

We met a guy he had a really big thick cock but he could only last a few seconds. The first time he put it in my wife’s pussy he got it half in he didn’t move pulled out and shot his load. It lasted about 15 seconds. The second time my wife climbed on top she eased it in and he blew his load once she got it all in.

We have had a couple of disappointments, not really a bad experience, as we have not been in this lifestyle for long. The first one was with a person we started chatting on this forum in 2018, a meeting was planned whilst we were on holidays overseas, so we took a day off from our vacation for my wife to meet him, he never showed up and turned his phone off...
The second time was wife had been talking to guy who was hitting on her, he asked her out on a date, dinner at a restaurant, he brought some lingerie as a gift, she obliged by changing into that in the bathroom and slipped her frock back, had drinks and dinner with him, he then essentially said good night, said that he was nervous, called her an Uber and thats it, next day he called her to say that he had "reevaluated" his life and could not proceed.

We met a guy for dinner one night, and Suz just wasn't feeling it....so we politely declined to play. A month or so later, he showed up at our front door in the middle of the day while I was at work....playing dumb and asking about some of my classic cars sitting in the driveway behind our house! She told him that none of them were for sale, and if he ever showed up at our house again for ANY reason, he would end up in jail for trespassing. We learned from that, to never divulge any details of our normal life to strangers. This was in the days before Al Gore invented the internet.....and meeting people was done thru swingers magazines!

Reactions: KaelT
I always met a potential bull at a public place before even talking to my wife about him. If I thought he was a possibility we would meet him at a restaurant/bar to test chemistry and if it looked good we would go to a motel. Never invited anyone to our house until we felt comfortable and had been with him a couple of times. We never did friends the first few years. Later we did approach a couple of old friend friends. One guy couldn't get past fucking my wife in front of me, but a few took advantage of our offer. Just telling you what worked for us.

Worst experience for me was when I met a guy at a bar. He had been eyeing me up for a while so I finally made a move and flirted a little. He flirted back and soon we were sharing passionate kisses. My pussy was dripping. I asked him if he wanted me and he gave me an enthusiastic yes! We went to the parking lot and got into the backseat of my car. We kissed more and he fingered me. It was so good. I eagerly reached to undo his pants. I pulled out a massive cock and my pussy dripped. I started sucking on it as he fingered me. I came hard just from his fingers. I climbed into his hard cock and eased it in. It was the biggest cock I ever took. I started fucking it and within 30 seconds i felt hot cum filling me up. I was so disappointed but decided to see if we could go again. He told me he was too tired.
Went home and my hubby fucked my stretched, cum filled pussy until we both came. Not a total waste, but not great either.

one time she met a guy in a bar and went to his place and there were 2 other guys already there, she got high with them and then they all took turns doing her, the problem was that they must have called a couple of friends and it turned into a bit too much when she realized there were about 7 or 8 guys doing her

Reactions: KaelT
My one lover could only cum twice one evening, had a little bit of a cold and after deposting his seed in me the second time he promptly fell asleep.
I covered him with a blanket and let him sleep...

Reactions: Myhotwife
My worst was with my exgf we were having a great session in a swing club with 2 other guys the night before. We had been playing tag at fucking and sucking just to see how long she could go for, and she wore all 3 of us out, that was on a Saturday night. Now she worked as a receptionist in a local hospital in the Xray dept and the following Wednesday one of the guys walked to the Xray dept with an ailment and recognised her and started to ask her to meet him later when she refused the guy got a bit vocal and security had to be called. He was yelling that he had already fucked her many times and even went into detail screaming as he was kicked out. She explained to her work mates that she had a fling with him without me knowing and he was trying to get her back. They seemed ok with that but she had to find work elsewhere after that and it put her off going to local clubs