What is the worse experience you and your wife have had?

KaelT

Nov 10, 2019
I should start by saying that when this occurred, my first wife was in her 20’s and sexy as hell. In the days when ‘hitching a lift’ was common, my wife & I were driving home when we saw a man in his thirties thumbing a lift. Pulling over, we offered him a ride. He climbed into the back, I drove on and my wife and he were soon chatting away. So far, quite normal. I was so unbelievably horny at the though of watching her being fucked, I placed my hand on her leg and asked if it was OK if I ‘stopped for a ********’. Placing her hand over mine and giving it a squeeze, she told me to find a place to park. I explained to our passenger what I was doing and he seemed happy enough. With the car stopped, I got out, had a ******** and got back in. Instead of driving, my wife and I turned to face one another and I began kiss and slowly undo her blouse. I had unbuttoned and was beginning to remove her blouse when he ‘flipped’. In fact, he was screaming hysterically. “What were doing? Why was I undressing my wife? He shouted that he was saving himself for the time he met the ‘right’ girl and got married (he was definitely in his thirties!!), He demanded we stop what we were doing and drive” The drive to the nearest well lit place where he could hitch another lift was surreal and boy were we glad when he got out. Never gave anyone a ride from that day to this.

By far the worst experience we’ve had was KK’s attempted ‘reunion fuck’ with a guy she cheated on me with, during our engagement.

The guy fundamentally is a sick, entitled, abusive fuck-wit, but despite my objections, KK decided to give him a spin about three years into our trip down the hot wife road.

The details are unimportant, but suffice to say the encounter ended with me beating the stupid son-of-a-bitch nearly unconscious. He was going to press assault charges, but a second, lesser beat-down and explanation that he’d have explaining to do of his own to avoid legal issues shut him up.

Reactions: Blackstud 4 u
By far the worst experience we’ve had was KK’s attempted ‘reunion fuck’ with a guy she cheated on me with, during our engagement.

The guy fundamentally is a sick, entitled, abusive fuck-wit, but despite my objections, KK decided to give him a spin about three years into our trip down the hot wife road.

The details are unimportant, but suffice to say the encounter ended with me beating the stupid son-of-a-bitch nearly unconscious. He was going to press assault charges, but a second, lesser beat-down and explanation that he’d have explaining to do of his own to avoid legal issues shut him up.
[/QU

In my 50 years of wonderful sex as a result of sharing two very sexy, uninhibited hot-wives with like-minded sane, horny men and women, there has been only one other incident. I'm not sure how to label it? Prowling, stalking or harassment? My wife had a 'one off' encounter with someone that, for reasons very similar to your story, she later regretted. The man however decided not to accept the wishes of my lady wife. Lewd comments in the street etc. If he saw our car (an easily identifiable white jaguar) he would U-turn and follow etc. I was driving when such an incident occurred. I deliberately drove down a cul-de-sac, turned around and met him head on. He never bothered my lady wife again : )

The worst wasen't really that bad but kinda dissapointing. Met a guy on sls, then in person and all liked each other and agreed we should get together for some fun. He got a hotel room, met him there and got into some hot foreplay with him really licking her pussy well as she had several good orgasms. She got his pants off and started to suck his cock......smaller one but she was so turned on she was still into it so she worked.....and worked and worked on it to get him ready to fuck her but it never happened. He couldn't get it up and we all finally gave up as he could not preform so we never saw him again.

The worst wasen't really that bad but kinda dissapointing. Met a guy on sls, then in person and all liked each other and agreed we should get together for some fun. He got a hotel room, met him there and got into some hot foreplay with him really licking her pussy well as she had several good orgasms. She got his pants off and started to suck his cock......smaller one but she was so turned on she was still into it so she worked.....and worked and worked on it to get him ready to fuck her but it never happened. He couldn't get it up and we all finally gave up as he could not preform so we never saw him again.
Wow ! That's must have so very disappointing for the both of you. In Hamburg, Germany, I was with small group drinking and watching a beautiful woman being fucked every which way possible. I had a boner to be proud of – until the man fucking her beckoned for me to join them. Time after time, he singled me out (to spit roast her?) but I was so afraid of failure to perform in front of an audience that my hard on turned into a limp dick. Nerves? I hope her pussy has never been left so wanting a good fucking again : )

Last edited:
Reactions: wladar
First bad experience would be our third FWB. My wife's co-worker had turned into a friend after she left the company.
We had decided to try him to become our regular and she seduced him. The first meet was great, the second one he began to act like a dominant bull, even though I had talked with him about it and clearly had stated that I'm not a submissive cuck.

Then he even tried to date Monse behind my back. We cut him off, he went crazy and even threatened us to expose us to our friends, family etc.
After I threatened to make his body disappear he luckily shut up and we never heard of him again.

The second bad experience would be our first (and in a lesser extent our second) try to meet with a stranger. They both didn't show up, even after we had chatted for weeks, even had a few ... sessions to check him out. We had already booked an hotel room and were waiting and waiting....

Reactions: KaelT
First bad experience would be our third FWB. My wife's co-worker had turned into a friend after she left the company.
We had decided to try him to become our regular and she seduced him. The first meet was great, the second one he began to act like a dominant bull, even though I had talked with him about it and clearly had stated that I'm not a submissive cuck.

Then he even tried to date Monse behind my back. We cut him off, he went crazy and even threatened us to expose us to our friends, family etc.
After I threatened to make his body disappear he luckily shut up and we never heard of him again.

The second bad experience would be our first (and in a lesser extent our second) try to meet with a stranger. They both didn't show up, even after we had chatted for weeks, even had a few ... sessions to check him out. We had already booked an hotel room and were waiting and waiting....
sorry to hear about that for sure, never had anything even close to that so I guess were lucky. I would never overstep and would show up when invited....can't understand why people would do that. Guess it takes all kinds. Hope other then those everything is good.

Thank you for sharing the bad experiences experience. The vast majority of bulls are mature enough to understand that not all cuckolds are submissive nor indeed are hot-wives trying to replace their husbands with ‘someone better’. A good bull understands this, can adjust to the sexual mood of the couple and is in tune with the wishes of the wife - and the hubby. Above all, he must genuingly respect and not endanger the love that exists between them. A couple deciding to invite someone into the bedroom do so not because the marriage is failing but the very opposite – it is because they feel their marriage is secure and strong enough to allow them to openly engage in a variety of sexual pleasures and normal fantasies that would otherwise be hidden from one another. Any man allowing another to join him and his wife/ partner in the bedroom does so because he loves her. A strange, contradictory statement but nevertheless true.

Last edited:
Wow, thank you all for sharing your stories.

My wife and I have only been in the lifestyle since January of this year, have had a number of play dates and thankfully haven’t had an major issues at all.

Two stories come to mind though, but will be tame compared to some of the other stories in this thread:

- Dom too fast

I connected my wife with a dominant male I found on Fetlife. Having chatted with him for a while he came across as normal and fine, so he got my wife’s number so they could text directly.

Within moments, he blew up her phone with very aggressive and dominant texts. Most Bulls ease into the domination but this gentleman went full force right away. It really turned my wife off, which she articulated, but the messages kept coming and coming. She eventually had to block him.

- Dom relatively quick

One very attractive Bull we met and had a play date with was going exceptionally well. My wife and really hit it off at the bar, and there was palpable chemistry when we got back to the hotel room.

Sadly, after a few minutes of my wife sucking him off, and then riding him, he came pretty quick.

Things happen, we totally get it, but it was ironic because in our chats before hand he seemed very macho and kept saying how he could go for hours.

My wife was not deterred however. After he left she called up another Bull, who came by in about 30 minutes. And while we were waiting those thirty minutes she was so hungry for cock she let me fuck her until her next Bull arrived.

It also ended up being the first time my wife took three different cocks in a day. And she was super satisfied after the second Bull had his way with her.

Wow, thank you all for sharing your stories.

My wife and I have only been in the lifestyle since January of this year, have had a number of play dates and thankfully haven’t had an major issues at all.

Two stories come to mind though, but will be tame compared to some of the other stories in this thread:

- Dom too fast

I connected my wife with a dominant male I found on Fetlife. Having chatted with him for a while he came across as normal and fine, so he got my wife’s number so they could text directly.

Within moments, he blew up her phone with very aggressive and dominant texts. Most Bulls ease into the domination but this gentleman went full force right away. It really turned my wife off, which she articulated, but the messages kept coming and coming. She eventually had to block him.

- Dom relatively quick

One very attractive Bull we met and had a play date with was going exceptionally well. My wife and really hit it off at the bar, and there was palpable chemistry when we got back to the hotel room.

Sadly, after a few minutes of my wife sucking him off, and then riding him, he came pretty quick.

Things happen, we totally get it, but it was ironic because in our chats before hand he seemed very macho and kept saying how he could go for hours.

My wife was not deterred however. After he left she called up another Bull, who came by in about 30 minutes. And while we were waiting those thirty minutes she was so hungry for cock she let me fuck her until her next Bull arrived.

It also ended up being the first time my wife took three different cocks in a day. And she was super satisfied after the second Bull had his way with her.
Thanks for sharing - I loved the happy ending (no pun intended) On a note; Everyone will surely agree with me on this - paramount in any sexual relationship or encounter is sexual pleasure for all involved. Mild S&M is a consensual, role playing game – with emphasis on ‘game’, A Dom, like the Bull must realise that he is fulfilling sexual fantasies. When handcuffed to beds, our ladies are not captives but willing sexual partners in a controlled and playful game. Small slaps on bottoms, an occasional playful 'bite' are not intended to frighten or cause pain but hopefully add pleasure while having sex.

This is very interesting subject for someone with no or very little experience like me.
Out of 4 nice encounters with bulls there was another that was trying to humiliate me and do things behind my back. My wife, at the time, didn't like him much but being a sub she agreed to fuck him because I was so horny for her to fuck as many guys as possible. Of course nothing happened after his stupid conduct. He called couple of times after trying to persuade her to fuck him behind my back and few times more but hang up if I answer the phone.

Back in nineties there was no internet in the sense like today so we relied on agencies to hook up. I joined one agency to find a bull for my wife. Lady that worked there was very pretty. Natural beautiful lady. Noting hot about her just plain pretty. She called the next day but not for the reason I expected. She asked me if it will be ok for me to join her and her husband. She said that he was trying to persuade her for quite some time to fuck someone else and that she decided I was the one. I was flattered and very happy of course. I got a green light from my wife and we agreed to meet at their place.

I rely liked that pretty lady. May be to much I guess. I wanted to be perfect bull for her. Especially it was her first time. That afternoon I jerked off twice to ensure there was no premature ejaculation. It was nothing strange to me. I did it couple of times before when I wanted to ensure long intercourse later in the evening. I can fuck many times a day but it takes me a bit longer to be ready for the next time and I taught that hour or two that I need between is a bit to much in that situation.

Anyway, as I was saying I liked the lady so much but as much as I liked her I disliked her husband. Not that he was ugly or something but simply how he behaved towards her. He used to slap her around, treat her like bitch, yelled as he fucked her to the point I was losing my concentration and therefore erection. Than he would cum in her mouth and went out of the room. Me and his wife would than get going. She would suck my cock, we'd cuddle and even kiss even so I am not a fan of other men sperm but she was so nice to kiss that I rather kiss her than think about his cum that went trough there. Than I would mount her and we were enjoying our selfies... Than he would slam the door open and jump on to the bed roaring like Tarzan ram his dick in her mouth, throat fuck her for 30 seconds and cum again!

He came 11 (ELEVEN) times while most of the time I was watching that lovely lady being fucked by a mad man or being sucked by her in effort to cum at least once before he storms the bed again.

My wife couldn't believe what happened. It took me a while to persuade her it is the truth.

Reactions: Madcouple
This is very interesting subject for someone with no or very little experience like me.
Out of 4 nice encounters with bulls there was another that was trying to humiliate me and do things behind my back. My wife, at the time, didn't like him much but being a sub she agreed to fuck him because I was so horny for her to fuck as many guys as possible. Of course nothing happened after his stupid conduct. He called couple of times after trying to persuade her to fuck him behind my back and few times more but hang up if I answer the phone.
Back in nineties there was no internet in the sense like today so we relied on agencies to hook up. I joined one agency to find a bull for my wife. Lady that worked there was very pretty. Natural beautiful lady. Noting hot about her just plain pretty. She called the next day but not for the reason I expected. She asked me if it will be ok for me to join her and her husband. She said that he was trying to persuade her for quite some time to fuck someone else and that she decided I was the one. I was flattered and very happy of course. I got a green light from my wife and we agreed to meet at their place.
I rely liked that pretty lady. May be to much I guess. I wanted to be perfect bull for her. Especially it was her first time. That afternoon I jerked off twice to ensure there was no premature ejaculation. It was nothing strange to me. I did it couple of times before when I wanted to ensure long intercourse later in the evening. I can fuck many times a day but it takes me a bit longer to be ready for the next time and I taught that hour or two that I need between is a bit to much in that situation.
Anyway, as I was saying I liked the lady so much but as much as I liked her I disliked her husband. Not that he was ugly or something but simply how he behaved towards her. He used to slap her around, treat her like bitch, yelled as he fucked her to the point I was losing my concentration and therefore erection. Than he would cum in her mouth and went out of the room. Me and his wife would than get going. She would suck my cock, we'd cuddle and even kiss even so I am not a fan of other men sperm but she was so nice to kiss that I rather kiss her than think about his cum that went trough there. Than I would mount her and we were enjoying our selfies... Than he would slam the door open and jump on to the bed roaring like Tarzan ram his dick in her mouth, throat fuck her for 30 seconds and cum again!
He came 11 (ELEVEN) times while most of the time I was watching that lovely lady being fucked by a mad man or being sucked by her in effort to cum at least once before he storms the bed again.
My wife couldn't believe what happened. It took me a while to persuade her it is the truth.

Thanks for the post. Why would any man treat his wife like that and how on earth did the poor woman tolerate such an a-hole, I wonder? If I may add something? The wife of one colleagues visited and stayed a few days at the place we were billeted. In the mess room, having finished his meal and in front of us, he would turn to his lady wife and shout “Come on, let’s get you into the bunk and throw some cum up you” WTF !! She was a lovely woman and all of us had nothing but utter contempt for him. Karma thankfully did pay him a visit. She won a Premium Bond payout (like a lottery) and - left him. Happy ending : )

Last edited:
Reactions: wladar
Hit me up on sls that will never happen here!

sorry to hear about that for sure, never had anything even close to that so I guess were lucky. I would never overstep and would show up when invited....can't understand why people would do that. Guess it takes all kinds. Hope other then those everything is good.

Yes we have had many great experiences with the first two friends that joined us. For years even. :)

• Love
Years ago we met a nice guy - much younger than Stacey - who invited us to his hotel suite. I was allowed to hang out in the living room area while he enjoyed my wife in the bedroom. At some point his buddy showed up and joined me in the living room to watch tv. After an hour or so of listening to them having sex, her lover came out of the bedroom and asked me to run down the hallway with him to grab some ice. What we didn't know is that it was set up for his buddy to fuck my wife. I was a bit suspicious and to be honest was somewhat excited about the prospect. When we returned he was indeed in the bedroom. I heard them talking for about 10 minutes. And then I could hear them fucking. Afterwards, when we talked in the car back to our hotel, she confessed that for the first time she felt slutty. Having fucked two men within an hour of one another. I felt horrible because it had turned me on. We talked about it and moved on. But she never had sex with more than one man in any day (or week for that matter) afterwards.

Years ago we met a nice guy - much younger than Stacey - who invited us to his hotel suite. I was allowed to hang out in the living room area while he enjoyed my wife in the bedroom. At some point his buddy showed up and joined me in the living room to watch tv. After an hour or so of listening to them having sex, her lover came out of the bedroom and asked me to run down the hallway with him to grab some ice. What we didn't know is that it was set up for his buddy to fuck my wife. I was a bit suspicious and to be honest was somewhat excited about the prospect. When we returned he was indeed in the bedroom. I heard them talking for about 10 minutes. And then I could hear them fucking. Afterwards, when we talked in the car back to our hotel, she confessed that for the first time she felt slutty. Having fucked two men within an hour of one another. I felt horrible because it had turned me on. We talked about it and moved on. But she never had sex with more than one man in any day (or week for that matter) afterwards.

Damn that's a hot scenario! I can imagine she felt slutty, must've been a hot experience for her as well. She never expressed a desire to repeat that?
The concept of other men deciding who gets to fuck your wife while you are there, just watching is exciting :)

Just like you, I would have been turned on by what happened and yet your wife’s reaction was totally understandable. By being sneaky, underhanded and deliberately tricking you, they obviously didn’t give a thought of mutual pleasure. It was done to enable one man, and one man alone to use your wife for his own pleasure. They assumed (correctly as it happens but nevertheless - were unconcerned if it had been otherwise) that you would get turned on. They most certainly assumed incorrectly that a lady having sex with one man is a sign that she will take on all comers. Foolish young men.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: davelb76
Damn that's a hot scenario! I can imagine she felt slutty, must've been a hot experience for her as well. She never expressed a desire to repeat that?
The concept of other men deciding who gets to fuck your wife while you are there, just watching is exciting :)
She knows it turned me on - especially since her second lover that day wasn't somebody she would have normally hooked up with. I was excited for sure. I haven't broached the topic with her. For one thing, other than a weekend thing with a guy in Clearwater, FL this summer, she's been monogamous with her long time lover (10 years her junior).

Just like you, I would have been turned on by what happened and yet your wife’s reaction was totally understandable. By being sneaky, underhanded and deliberately tricking you, they obviously didn’t give a thought of mutual pleasure. It was done to enable one man, and one man alone to use your wife for his own pleasure. They assumed (correctly as it happens but nevertheless - were unconcerned if it had been otherwise) that you would get turned on. They most certainly assumed incorrectly that a lady having sex with one man is a sign that she will take on all comers. Foolish young men.
[/QUOTE]
well said - exactly.

I think the worst for us, which wasn’t really THAT bad, was the time we went to a swingers club on the opposite side of town from where we live. We had rented a room and Lisa was dressed in a sexy, short black halter dress that barely covered her ass...and didn’t if she even slightly bent over. It was so low cut that one of her tits or the other regularly fell out just from walking. For this reason we had rented a room at a nearby inn so we weren’t seen with her dressed like that. It was summer and hot outside so there was no way to cover up with a coat. Just getting in and out of the cab gave the driver a good look at ALL her assets. Her attire was so revealing that she had to get pretty buzzed just to have the nerve to wear it out of the room.

When we arrived and walked into the club I paid the door charge and we entered the next room waiting to be seated. It was dark inside so it took a minute before our eyes adjusted and we could see. Lisa nearly fainted when the young black man who came to direct us to a table turned out to be our son’s former best friend from junior high school! He recognized us immediately but only paid attention to her. They spoke for a minute as he explained he was working there until he started college that fall. We had yet to be taken to a table because he was chatting her up, though I could tell she wanted nothing more than to leave. He finally gave her a hug, his hands dropping to her bare ass cheeks as he did, then said he’d get us a great table near the “fun” people!

He took us to a table against a wall and we sat next to several others, 3 black couples with women dressed similarly to Liz. It took a long time for her to loosen up enough to have fun because she was so embarrassed over running into our kid’s friend. She finally started dancing and flirting with the other guys. At one point she was sitting on the lap of one of the other men his hand was on her thigh very near her pussy and he moved her top around so that her tit was out. They were talking and having fun when our friend walked over and whispered to her “I’m so glad to know you’re into black guys! I’ve wanted to fuck you for years! Just seeing you nearly naked has kept me hard all night!”

He then reached over and squeezed her breast, kissed her quickly on the lips, and walked away. She was so freaked out we called a cab and left a few minutes later.