What is Verification?

Become Wifewantstoplay verified to prove that you are real, stand out and attract more attention from other Wifewantstoplay Community users!
Being verified also gives you the right to our future innovations on the site!

View attachment 128200
What is a Verification Image?
  • A photo of you holding up a sign with your username and Wifewantstoplay.com written on it (or write it on your body)
  • Digitally modified text or images will be rejected
  • Max file size is 5mb
  • Supported file types: jpg, gif and png
Hi there... how much of "me" needs to be in the photo? Is a photo like this (tribute pic done for a couple on here while we were chatting) enough?
https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/attachments/20211106_170728-jpg.638556/

You can show as much of you as you like, I think.

I can't see your photo either
Thanks mate- i think there was some confusion; i reposted the photo example for my question, but an admin deleted it as "off topic". I've either missed something they sent me, or missed some other information, but I've messaged them so hopefully they'll let me know if that type of photo is ok or not

Verification seems like a good idea, but what prevents others from posting our photo elsewhere? Like many others here, we are still out there and need to be at least somewhat discrete. Thanks.

Become Wifewantstoplay verified to prove that you are real, stand out and attract more attention from other Wifewantstoplay Community users!
Being verified also gives you the right to our future innovations on the site!

View attachment 128200
What is a Verification Image?
  • A photo or video of you holding up a sign with your username and Wifewantstoplay.com written on it (or write it on your body) with significant part of your body
  • Digitally modified text or images will be rejected
  • Max file size is 5mb
  • Supported file types: jpg, gif and png
Verify me!