What is your darkest fantasy about your partner?

I have many fantasies involving my wife, one of which is for her to have a night out ,have a few drinks,and be chatted up by a group of men .

This would lead to one of two scenarios, both I find such a turn on.

First scenario would be 3 men pursueding her to go to the next bar with them. On the way , they take a short cut down a dimly lit alley .
Jokingly,one guy asks for a kiss which my wife obliges,and before she knows it,he has her up against a wall and they are kissing passionately.

Not to be left out,the other two men move in and are taking turns necking with my wife.
She soon has hands all over her,still necking with one of them whilst trying in a friendly way to push their wandering hands away.
But there are too many hands,and before she knows it,there's hands up her top feeling her tits,and hands making their way straight up her dress and into her panties.

Her head is spinning , it's all happening so fast that she can't react as one of the men starts to finger her cunt.
She's a little startled when she feels the man necking with her fumbling with his belt,and the reality of it all hits home when she hears him pull his jeans zip down, and looks down to see his jeans falling to his ankles, with him pulling his boxers down to reveal his rock hard and very big cock.

She tries to reason with them, but they are not listening. Strong hands grip her panties,and they are quickly pulled off her.
Shes panicking a bit now, but still trying to be polite, telling them they can't do this, but they are not stopping.

As the guy directly in front of her grips her naked arse and lifts her off the ground ,he tells his two friends to grab her legs and hold them open.
She feels a hand grabbing onto each ankle,and her legs are pulled apart.
She again tells them no,but the guy in front just laughs as he moves closer, guides the head of his cock to her cunt hole, and she gasps as quickly pushes his 7-8 inch cock fully balls deep up her married cunt.

Knowing her fate,she just holds onto him as he proceeds to fuck her hard against the wall as her legs are kept spread wide by his two friends.

She just keeps her eyes closed and buries her face in his shoulder as he fucks her hard and fast ,every thrust slamming balls deep up her cunt until he moans out loud and she feels his warm seed shooting deep inside her cunt.

As the guys spent cock flops out of her well pounded cunt, a huge stream of his spunk oozes out of her, but as soon as her feet are let go, and they touch the ground, she's lifted up again ,her legs held open again,and the second man steps forward ,drops his jeans and pushes his cock fully up her cum filled cunt

She has no fight left in her, accepts her fate and just holds on for dear life as they take turns fucking her up against the wall .

As she's getting fucked,she opens her eyes and is startled to see a crowd of men standing watching. They cheer,encouraging the men to fuck her harder . She notices many of them have their phones out, recording her getting fucked ,and feeling like such a slut ,she buries her face the guy fucking her shoulder as the crowd cheer and record all three men take turns fucking and cum filling her married cunt.

As soon as they are done with her, they thank her and walk away. The crowd stand and watch as she fumbles around for her panties ,but can't find them.
She has no choice but to leave the alley way by going past the group of men that had just watched her get fucked by three complete strangers ,it's such a walk of shame ,walking past so many men as streams of cum pour out of her smashed cunt and run down her thighs .

As she walks past, one of the on lookers grabs her hand and leads her back down the alley way, she tries to pull away ,but sees a large group of men following closely behind .
In an instant,she knows they are not going to let her leave that alley way until they've all had there turn fucking her .....

Well,that's one of my fantasies,not so sure my wife would be so keen !🤣
Awesome story! Very close to my dark wife fantasy.