What is your preference for body type?

1hornyHubby

We all know what Hollywood and the media tells us is sexy. While I do find very fit females sexually attractive, I also find a curvy woman very sexy. I have one friend who likes women most would consider very fat, he is in the gym all the time and is damn near a body builder...yet he loves fucking overweight white wives. Another guy I know likes them skinny as hell, no boob, no curves just skinny.

So, my question is how many here like large women, how many like skinny women, how many like only fit women and are there scenarios where you’d be turned on and willing to fuck someone with a different body type?

A woman's body is wonderful. I like women who just care of themselves. My type would be a woman comfortable in her own skin. Too much body shaming. Hollywood is fake! Those robots have to alter their appearance at any time. I live in reality not in Fantasy.

Great smile, nice macular arms and defined has to be tall, smell hot... savage is a huge bonus. Apart from that cock size average is always a good start, bigger yep up for the challenge, on the smaller size, chick knows they are really good in bed as they work extra hard to make sure you leave satisfied and that they are very versatile, its the attitude of the person that defines how sexy they really are..

I've generally been biased towards athletic women as I myself am an athletic guy. I'm a competitive powerlifter and a lot of the females I tend to attract and date are almost always fit and muscular females. Needless to say though, the real "type" I have is big hips/butt and narrow waisted women. I've always been attracted to those proportions. Doesn't matter if they're fit or thick, a big butt with a narrow waist almost always turns me on the most.