What is your relationship like with your wife's FWB/Bull?

That's awesome! Sounds like a perfect setup for you, your wife, and him. You're so right about removing the awkwardness. Sometimes I wish I had met my wife's FWB early on just for that reason. Thanks for your response.
I’ll admit, there was a bit of awkwardness at the beginning which is probably expected as this was the first time for any of us in this type of interpersonal dynamic. I give all the credit to my wife for navigating us through any initial awkwardness.

I hope that you get to a good understanding with your wife and her FWB.

When my wife and I started discussing sharing her with other guys we both visualized me (hubby) being part of the fun. But early on when she had her first few dates we were both so nervous we thought it best to let her play solo to kick things off. It worked out very well. In fact, I find that I actually prefer her playing solo with her boyfriends and enjoying reliving the experience with her afterward.

Part of me enjoys her solo play, and being apart from them, but part of me is also excited by the idea of establishing deeper friendships with her lovers. I'm wondering if there are any pitfalls (or benefits) in hanging out with your wife's lovers, enjoying a drink together, and discussing fucking her?

How have other stags/cucks/husbands handled this? Are you close with your wife's lovers? Is it possible to be good friends, or am I being naive? Advice?

View attachment 1548149
Hey Sean here.

For us now I'm responsible for finding and choosing the men who will join us in the bedroom. For number of years now the encounters have been one night stands. When bring them up to out hotel room have a threesome and then they leave.

There was roughly a four year period when lived in Denver that we had two regulars. Co-workers of hers. They could fuck her anytime and as often as they wanted, but the rule was I had to be present. It worked. For the two regulars, Kevin and Robert, we developed a non sex oriented friendship where we would hike and backpack together. Jennifer would also golf with Robert.

Last edited:
We hooked up with a local guy our age. He's a guy we knew pretty well. Divorced, lived alone, nice guy.
First time wasn't really planned, we were at his place having a dri.nk and just visiting. Conversation turned to women he had dated since being divorced, how some had no desire for sex but wanted a solid relationship, others wanted no relationship but wanted sex.
We ended up having a fun threesome with him. We would see him out and about and would go back to his place. We did it two more times at his place. I thought it was good but wife just didn't click with him.
We still see him around town, it's very awkward. Now I wish we hadn't done it with him.

Our 1st FwB was a friend before he became an FwB. It was a bit awkward after our 1st MFM but we soon got over it. He was our FwB for about 2 years, we socialized with him and got on pretty well. He was discreet which definitely helped.
Our current FwB is sex only, we don't socialize with him a he lives a fair way away. But he and I get on quite well, we have a lot in common and can converse on many subjects, not only about my wife. Its his 1st time as a "bull" and he is enjoying the role. He finds it quite empowering to sit down and have a coffee or beer with the husband of the woman he is fucking. I enjoy doing the same with the man who is fucking my wife. Yes we do talk about sex and my wife, what she likes, how I feel, how he feels etc but also we talk about sports, fishing, hunting, politics and a hundred other topics. Probably not best mates yet but I think it will happen if he hangs around.

Our 1st FwB was a friend before he became an FwB. It was a bit awkward after our 1st MFM but we soon got over it. He was our FwB for about 2 years, we socialized with him and got on pretty well. He was discreet which definitely helped.
Our current FwB is sex only, we don't socialize with him a he lives a fair way away. But he and I get on quite well, we have a lot in common and can converse on many subjects, not only about my wife. Its his 1st time as a "bull" and he is enjoying the role. He finds it quite empowering to sit down and have a coffee or beer with the husband of the woman he is fucking. I enjoy doing the same with the man who is fucking my wife. Yes we do talk about sex and my wife, what she likes, how I feel, how he feels etc but also we talk about sports, fishing, hunting, politics and a hundred other topics. Probably not best mates yet but I think it will happen if he hangs around.
You said he finds it quite empowering and you enjoy doing the same thing. How can you find it empowering? I would think you would feel the opposite. I do around our bull. I feel somewhat inferior in his presence knowing he takes my wife and she prefers him.

I don't know any of the guys my wife fucks or had fucked before we met, the only one that I've been involved with is my best friend, the other guys are just random guys she's met or meets when she goes out, sometimes she'll tell me some details when we fuck.

Last edited:
You said he finds it quite empowering and you enjoy doing the same thing. How can you find it empowering? I would think you would feel the opposite. I do around our bull. I feel somewhat inferior in his presence knowing he takes my wife and she prefers him.
He finds it empowering to talk with me about my wife. I enjoy talking with him about my wife. We talk as equals, there is no superior or inferior between us. It can be a bit humiliating when I admit some things to him but it is also empowering for me to do so. He admit that I am the more experienced and much of our talk is about improving his skills. I really dont see why a husband should feel inferior to anyone just because he is a cuckold. Afterall Im the one who can put a stop to it any time I choose.

He finds it empowering to talk with me about my wife. I enjoy talking with him about my wife. We talk as equals, there is no superior or inferior between us. It can be a bit humiliating when I admit some things to him but it is also empowering for me to do so. He admit that I am the more experienced and much of our talk is about improving his skills. I really dont see why a husband should feel inferior to anyone just because he is a cuckold. Afterall Im the one who can put a stop to it any time I choose.
That's not true with some cuckolds. In some marriages the wife is in charge period. The wife in many cases, but not all, cuckolds the husband because he can't satisfy her and there is nothing he can do but accept it or leave her. Many cucks stay because they learn to enjoy it but generally have a feeling of inferiority. I isn't a game or an experiment like many couples here engage in to spice things up. Many cuckolds like myself are quite submissive to both the wife and her lover. There is a clear pecking order.

I have had no relationships with any of her bulls. She works at our local uiversity and typically has two to three bulls she has selected and is fucking. She loves the attention and loves being pounded by her young bulls. This occurs two or three times a week. I love cleaning her abused cum filled pussy when she comes home.

Great. It's awesome to be able to habe a friend that is fucking the same woman as you and be able to talk about it and together also come up with new ideas on how to have fun.

That's exactly the way I feel. For me, a huge part of the appeal of sharing her is the different dynamic we each have with her boyfriend. Sexually she's very submissive. She is very turned on by the idea of me having conversations with him about sex with her. Hasn't happened yet, but I want to discuss with him a 'fuck' schedule for her - a monthly calendar of when each of us gets to fuck her - stick it on our refrigerator as a daily reminder - she loved this.

That's exactly the way I feel. For me, a huge part of the appeal of sharing her is the different dynamic we each have with her boyfriend. Sexually she's very submissive. She is very turned on by the idea of me having conversations with him about sex with her. Hasn't happened yet, but I want to discuss with him a 'fuck' schedule for her - a monthly calendar of when each of us gets to fuck her - stick it on our refrigerator as a daily reminder - she loved this.
Exactly how we do it.

I always insisted on talking to the men who were going to fuck my wife .
I wanted to hear their side , what was turning them on,and what they were most looking forward to doing to my wife.
I found it a huge turn on by them openly telling me how much they want to fuck my wife's cunt and mouth, how much they want to fuck her harder than she's ever been fucked,and their desire to put their seed in my wife.

We always spoke afterwards,with them telling me how good she was to fuck ,and how hard she made them cum inside her.

They'd tell her that they couldn't wait to meet her,but they'd tell me that they couldn't wait to fuck the shit out of her,men and women speak a different language I found 🤣🤣

I always insisted on talking to the men who were going to fuck my wife .
I wanted to hear their side , what was turning them on,and what they were most looking forward to doing to my wife.
I found it a huge turn on by them openly telling me how much they want to fuck my wife's cunt and mouth, how much they want to fuck her harder than she's ever been fucked,and their desire to put their seed in my wife.

We always spoke afterwards,with them telling me how good she was to fuck ,and how hard she made them cum inside her.

They'd tell her that they couldn't wait to meet her,but they'd tell me that they couldn't wait to fuck the shit out of her,men and women speak a different language I found 🤣🤣

That's so hot. How did you converse with them, in person, or by text? I made the mistake of not doing that when they first met. If she decides to see anyone else I'll insist I at least chat with him before they get together.

Reactions: hotwifefun2020
That's so hot. How did you converse with them, in person, or by text? I made the mistake of not doing that when they first met. If she decides to see anyone else I'll insist I at least chat with him before they get together.
I insisted on talking to them on the lead up, starting online just as my wife would do.
Then,she'd chat via texts,building up the excitement,and id also communicate via texts,laying down ground rules,but also putting them at ease by making it clear I wanted them fuck her as much as they did.

Once they get to feel like they are doing you a favour ,they soon become more than happy to reveal their true desires,which is getting their cock and seed in another man's wife's cunt.

At the end of the day, they all wanted to breed my wife, no matter that she's on the pill,the ultimate goal is for them to put their baby making seed in my wife's cervix, the ultimate turn on of impregnating my wife .

I remember my wife opening up about the first guy,telling me how much she wanted him to cum deep inside her.
She wanted his seed, neither were thinking about her being on the pill,they were simply going through the motions of making a baby together .
So,for her to want him to cum inside her,she did want his baby, even though she didn't lol