What is your wife’s favorite

My Korean wife, take a guess... That last pic, by the way, is her BBC bull pounding her with his 8" thick cock. They sent that pic to me while she was over at his place.

Attachments

• toytime4.jpg
    toytime4.jpg
    433.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 88.jpg
    88.jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 55
  • ll4.jpg
    ll4.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 10.57.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 10.57.36 PM.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_20230920_085559_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230920_085559_Photos.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Please login or become a member to view

Chris's favorite position for all sex is spread eagle , tied, blindfolded, teased then made to wait to be fucked. She loves having no control over what is done to her sexually. but hopes for a good pussy whipping before everyone cums in her holes.

Last edited:
When my wife is getting pounded by a big dick, her favorite position is doggy. If she's wanting to finger fuck herself to orgasm, her favorite position is on her back with her legs spread wide open.

Reactions: communalspoonin
My wife loves it face 2 face with her bull. That is missionary style. Her legs up high over her shoulders. Lots of tongue action. You have to love her facial expressions with his initial penetration. Depending how he works his cock, she will smile or blow me a kiss. As his momentum increases, her legs will then wrap around his waist to pull him in deeper. By that point, I'm ready to spurt and I tell the bull to "give it to her". He begins to jack hammer, her eyes are about to roll back and she sighs. Her body shakes, he grunts, his balls contract, cock pulsates as he unloads in her. She makes eye contact with me and says "oh baby, its so warm". He lays over her, their tongues intertwined as he withdraws his cock dripping with her juices and cum. I then kiss her and she thanks me. I then fuck her lubricated cum filled pussy.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy