What kind of bull you like? Younger guy, black guy, TS Bull? Or

My wife prefers a guy that is confident, rough and dominant in the bedroom and has plenty of stamina and power.
But outside the bedroom he has to be nice, intelligent and respectful to both her and her husband :)

We could not have said this any better. My wife has always been a cougar, so a man 20 years her junior is also highly desirable. The last "Bull" she met is 26 and meets all of these criteria.

Reactions: petco
My GF likes mature (35-50) bulls.
More refined, knowledgeable & confident.
And they know how to give her what she needs,
besides thunderous orgasms & a good cock.

Her fav is 47, can fuck her for hours. Give her
Multiple orgasms before he unloads.
He likes to send her home a mess, dripping
His cum from several places.
She says he uses her...in the absolute
Best ways!

preferably but not exclusively older overweight black men who are at least decently endowed, 6 inches and up. "older" meaning at least in their upper 40s if not 50s, 60s even better, 70s even more better. Same thing with how overweight they are More is better but if short then at least 200lbs and if tall a tleast 250lbs. In our fantasies the black guy is usually late 50s/early 60s, 6ft-6ft3 and 300lbs with a big round gut and man boobs. That's my favorite image of a man who fucks my wife like a sex slave. Something I really love in old perverts is that their natural time with young girls has pretty much ended and it is much harder to seduce or persuade youthful women into wanting anything to do with them sexually. I love the idea of helping an old pervert get what he wants effortlessly from a girl half his age or a third his age that he hasn't had since he was that age. Like allowing him to hack life and be spoiled with a plethora of something that nature pretty much says should be denied to him and out of reach. I would get a lot of satisfaction from delivering it straight to his lap like it's automatic and letting him fulfill all his desires at his own pace, no schedule or timeframe. No pressure. Everything that could even remotely serve some tiny minuscule sense of resistance in the opposition to his desires would be removed and out of contact with him.

That would be pretty darn hot I must say. And a social contradiction this world could use a little more of. We should help each other in these ways to honor what we see in each other that is like our own selves. To be the person for somebody that you always hoped someone would be for you.

Reactions: petco
Most of J's Lovers (as in affairs) have been with guys appx 10 years younger than her, guys she worked with or met as a result of her job, and are Exec Professional types. She has affairs with guys she meets non-sexually in a work type environment, develops a friendship first that becomes very flirty and eventually they cross the line to an affair, usually on some business trip or and after work romp that involves too much alcohol. There is usually an emotional aspect to their relationships, as they all believe she is cheating on me to be with them because they are better sexually. While she admittedly enjoys larger endowed Lovers, most of her affairs have been with very averagely endowed guys.

CW