What kind of kinky nasty stuff would you do to my Asian Slut

89F3551D-A7BF-47CC-ADFD-369018E268F3.jpegOur son is at a sleepover, so my wife is getting ready for a bull we invited back to our crib.
DFC9D4F1-F302-40A7-A13A-1C6475074592.gif
My wife trying deepthroating. She’s never done on my cock.

We were nervous as this is only our second time only her with a bull. It was extremely exciting in my part. High heels and pantyhose. She looks so fucking delicious!

Tell me what y’all think?

View attachment 992977Our son is at a sleepover, so my wife is getting ready for a bull we invited back to our crib.
View attachment 992975

We were nervous as this is only our second time only her with a bull. It was extremely exciting in my part. High heels and pantyhose. She looks so fucking delicious!

She's fucking 🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Love
Reactions: AsianWife4You
View attachment 992977Our son is at a sleepover, so my wife is getting ready for a bull we invited back to our crib.
View attachment 992975

She is gagging on that cock because she wants to please her bull!!! She'll do everything for him, then you better be ready to service both of them after!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: AsianWife4You
View attachment 992975

Hottie Asian :)

Quite honestly I think you have the gang bang scenario of your imagination absolutely correct, your wife being attended to by multiple cocks at the same time or being passed from cock to cock would seem to me to be the best possible outcome for her usage. No condoms and with sufficient men available to both fill and cover her with their ejaculated cum while maintaining a steady flow of attendance upon her body over a day or days should see both your wife and you sufficiently pleasured to begin arranging more of the same for the not too distant future.

Do it you know she’ll love you forever arranging this for her💦
Looks like she loves white cock

View attachment 992975

R u going to be in Canada soon?

Attachments

• 563_1000.jpg
    563_1000.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 18
View attachment 992975

Send me convo I will tell you