What kind of underwear does your wife wear mostly???

What kind underwear does your wife wear mostly?

• Total voters
They totally have. It's happened at least a dozen times at this point. It's hot watching them try to sneak in looks while I play dumb about it.
that must be fun for you and your wife to play that game with your friends. you 2 having fun trying to get them to react while they're trying to pretend not to notice!

Reactions: Couple4MFM
My wife is often naked when around the house. She has been caught many times by friends and neighbors fully nude. But, sometimes, she will wear panties when just running around the house, and I think the panties have a sexual appeal for most guys who catch her like this.

My wife is always buying new panties, from her low-cut everyday bikini briefs, thongs, boy short panties, and even granny panties.

A friend caught her in these red lace boy shorts, and although her ass and pussy were both clearly viewable, she didn't attempt to hide them. She instead covered her breasts in front of my friend.

InRedLacePanties.jpg

My wife is often naked when around the house. She has been caught many times by friends and neighbors fully nude. But, sometimes, she will wear panties when just running around the house, and I think the panties have a sexual appeal for most guys who catch her like this.

My wife is always buying new panties, from her low-cut everyday bikini briefs, thongs, boy short panties, and even granny panties.

A friend caught her in these red lace boy shorts, and although her ass and pussy were both clearly viewable, she didn't attempt to hide them. She instead covered her breasts in front of my friend.

she looks great in those sexy little boy shorts. love how she teases them like that.

• Love
Reactions: Couple4MFM
that must be fun for you and your wife to play that game with your friends. you 2 having fun trying to get them to react while they're trying to pretend not to notice!
It so totally is. One time I just blatantly asked my friend to slap on these electro-stim pads to her ass for me and test out how high a setting she could take. She pulled her jeans down just far enough for both cheeks to pop out and was of course wearing a tiny blue thong. He was shy and messed up getting them to stick the first couple tries until she told him to slap it on her like he's giving her a spank. He did and they stayed on good. The wires to the device were only like 3 feet long so he had to kneel down right next to her ass to control it. He started at level 1 and she didnt feel anything. Then raised it to 2, nothing. 3 nothing. 4 a little fuzzy feeling. 5 a tiny pulse. then at 6 her ass muscles were noticeably activating but she wanted more so he went to 7. Still wanted more so he went to 8. then 9 which seemed iike more than enough but she insisted she could handle more so nervously he put it up to 10 the max setting. At that point I was just standing in the background witnessing him watching her ass cheeks twitch, convulse and jiggle right in his face and he was red in the face. Poor guy probably wanted to it so bad. If he only knew I wouldn't of stopped him.....

It so totally is. One time I just blatantly asked my friend to slap on these electro-stim pads to her ass for me and test out how high a setting she could take. She pulled her jeans down just far enough for both cheeks to pop out and was of course wearing a tiny blue thong. He was shy and messed up getting them to stick the first couple tries until she told him to slap it on her like he's giving her a spank. He did and they stayed on good. The wires to the device were only like 3 feet long so he had to kneel down right next to her ass to control it. He started at level 1 and she didnt feel anything. Then raised it to 2, nothing. 3 nothing. 4 a little fuzzy feeling. 5 a tiny pulse. then at 6 her ass muscles were noticeably activating but she wanted more so he went to 7. Still wanted more so he went to 8. then 9 which seemed iike more than enough but she insisted she could handle more so nervously he put it up to 10 the max setting. At that point I was just standing in the background witnessing him watching her ass cheeks twitch, convulse and jiggle right in his face and he was red in the face. Poor guy probably wanted to it so bad. If he only knew I wouldn't of stopped him.....
damn! her ass looks so firm, but that musta been amazing to watch. and also to watch your friend's reaction!