What makes your wife cum the hardest?

Once we were in a nude beach where we saw a guy we had meet before, quite her type, tall, fit, mulatto, into music etc. They spoke for a while, fully naked, his eyes went on her body a lot and even if she tried to not show it, her eyes where also in him. A bit after when back in our room, we started to make out, i touched her pussy for 30 seconds and she came screaming as i never have heard before.. it was obvious where her mind was lol

Once we were in a nude beach where we saw a guy we had meet before, quite her type, tall, fit, mulatto, into music etc. They spoke for a while, fully naked, his eyes went on her body a lot and even if she tried to not show it, her eyes where also in him. A bit after when back in our room, we started to make out, i touched her pussy for 30 seconds and she came screaming as i never have heard before.. it was obvious where her mind was lol
That sounds realy hot

Reactions: Openhubbi and Qddv
For me it has always been making love to someone while my husband is in the room. Sometimes joining in, sometimes just watching, but whatever, I cum so much harder when he’s there.
It’s always been the same, for me it’s the ultimate sexual experience, and it’s when I know there will never be anyone more important than him.

B xxx
Her toyboys thick cock and her clit sucking rose vibe.

My wife came extremely hard the other day. She had to stop to regain her composure.
She was in doggy style with face down into the bed and arse up. I had our black dildo in her. About an inch bigger than me and thicker. She held a vibe on her clit and I was eating her arse.
She always says she prefers my cock but im convincing her that her pussy reacts differently with the bigger dildo.

Reactions: Openhubbi and MOJO
Her strongest orgasms happen when she is having totally unprotected sex with a Lover and her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses) is still in its case either back home with me where she intentionally left it, or still in her luggage if she took it with her. The moment she feel that first hot blast of his sperm hit her cervix while she id begging him to knock her up and he is assuring her that is his complete intent, she nearly blacks out from the intensity!! I've only seen it a few times, but have heard about it from her a thousand times. AMAZING to see. CW

Her strongest orgasms happen when she is having totally unprotected sex with a Lover and her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses) is still in its case either back home with me where she intentionally left it, or still in her luggage if she took it with her. The moment she feel that first hot blast of his sperm hit her cervix while she id begging him to knock her up and he is assuring her that is his complete intent, she nearly blacks out from the intensity!! I've only seen it a few times, but have heard about it from her a thousand times. AMAZING to see. CW
Beth isn’t using birth control with ir lover, must admit I get so turned on every time he filler her with his cum.

For me it has always been making love to someone while my husband is in the room. Sometimes joining in, sometimes just watching, but whatever, I cum so much harder when he’s there.
It’s always been the same, for me it’s the ultimate sexual experience, and it’s when I know there will never be anyone more important than him.

B xxx
Good girl!

B xxx
Sexy attitude.🙂

Reactions: Tof82
She has to start with rubbing her pussy on your leg. She is bi and likes that. Then a big cock fucking her nonstop for 10-15 minutes will make her cum hard. She will squirt a few times and end up lying on bed trembling.

• Love
Reactions: Tof82
  • A good pussy pounding, making the cock dance inside her pussy;
  • Dirty talk and creativity before and during the sex;
  • When she feels particularly hot and horny to please and be pleased - a male dominant presence always contribute to that.
She likes touching, kissing and licking down there, but nothing seems to hit harder than dick right inside the pussy, and the man's personality.

My wife cums the hardest when her bull is fucking her and she is choking on my dick.
Took us a while to figure it out, but it sends her body into convulsions.

But, she says the best overall sex is usually when the other guy thinks he's seduced a faithful woman because of his size and she plays along.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Ubgd4me and XGP-11
My wife cums the hardest when her bull is fucking her and she is choking on my dick.
Took us a while to figure it out, but it sends her body into convulsions.

But, she says the best overall sex is usually when the other guy thinks he's seduced a faithful woman because of his size and she plays along.
hot

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu