What my wife did while I was away

jefftaysom

Male
Nov 27, 2022
Short run up of what happen to me about 8 years ago that took me away from home for 3 years. Long story short, I did some thing's that got me put away for 3 years. Well, after close to 2 years my wife on a trip with some friends ended up have a fun night with a guy.
Through the years after talking with some of the guys that were on this trip, and getting what I could out of my wife, I think I've got alot of the story. From what I can tell, she gave in to desire, and after not having sex for close to 2 years she needed some release. Which I don't blame her at all, since I'm the one that got in trouble and had to leave her.
As for her cheating story:
Some of her friend's invited her to go on a trip to the mountains with some couple's and some single guys. After talking her into it, and her getting to get someone to watch our kids for the week she went. They all rented this huge house, that had everything. And to room to house the group. After a few day's she ended up befriending a guy and I guess sorta liked him. The guy had been separated from his wife and going through a divorce. A pic of my wife with this guy that someone took of them together. (I blurred his face):
1.jpg
And another of her just having fun at the pool table:
3.jpg
They started really hanging out alot during this trip :
22.jpg
Then the last night came, after dinner came some more drinking and alittle smoking of some weed. From what I can get. My wife was being alittle flirty with him after she got alittle drunk and high. They were being playful with each other but soon she got up and left with him. The guy's that were there at the time knew what was going to happen with my wife.

One of the guys that I've talked to had a room right next to the guy that was with my wife. He told me some of what he heard that night. He said it sound so hot. He knew what was going on with them. He said that they were quite at first, but later in the night he could hear some muffled moans coming through the wall. Then it heated up some to the sounds of the bed hitting the wall and hearing her louder moans. He said that she was really getting fucked from the sounds of it. And after the sounds stopped, he just knew that she was getting filled with cum. He said her heard them a few more time's that night.

After that last night, everyone just went on their separate ways. My wife has told me about it too, and did tell me she did have unprotective sex with a guy on that trip. That at the time she wasn't thinking and got caught up in the moment. And she was not on any birth control, but nothing happen because of it. She got luck I guess.

After getting the story, it sorta hot hearing about it. My wife on a trip, getting fucked. I can never get details out of her, but I always wonder how it was for her? A hot and erotic moment for her? I can just see her on the bed, him pulling her panties off spreading her legs up and open to get his first look at her pussy. Getting his first taste. Her moaning has he is licking her. Her getting fucked, him pumping away till he cum's inside her.
One thing that is different about her now, is she like's alot of oral. Giving it. And going 69. Which she never did before.

And I would love for any insight from anyone that's been in that sorta of situation before. On the women side or the male side of things. How hot of night would have that been for her? She's told me something. But no details such as that. Since it was so long ago, she just says: " That was a long time ago, don't worry about such things" So I've stopped asking her. But I still would love to know...

A guy my wife met at dancing and eventually started picking her up and dropping of at home, it was always a while after when he dropped her off. Eventually I got to know the deal, my wife helped him with the dance moves and he taught her how to suck his cock on the way home, eventually he moved away and I got the benefit for a while, nowadays I am denied and occasionally she will hook up with a guy.

A guy my wife met at dancing and eventually started picking her up and dropping of at home, it was always a while after when he dropped her off. Eventually I got to know the deal, my wife helped him with the dance moves and he taught her how to suck his cock on the way home, eventually he moved away and I got the benefit for a while, nowadays I am denied and occasionally she will hook up with a guy.
Sex has never been better with her now. She love to 69. And every now and then she wants me also to cum in her mouth too. Which she never did before all this happen.

Short run up of what happen to me about 8 years ago that took me away from home for 3 years. Long story short, I did some thing's that got me put away for 3 years. Well, after close to 2 years my wife on a trip with some friends ended up have a fun night with a guy.
Through the years after talking with some of the guys that were on this trip, and getting what I could out of my wife, I think I've got alot of the story. From what I can tell, she gave in to desire, and after not having sex for close to 2 years she needed some release. Which I don't blame her at all, since I'm the one that got in trouble and had to leave her.
Some of her friend's invited her to go on a trip to the mountains with some couple's and some single guys. After talking her into it, and her getting to get someone to watch our kids for the week she went. They all rented this huge house, that had everything. And to room to house the group. After a few day's she ended up befriending a guy and I guess sorta liked him. The guy had been separated from his wife and going through a divorce. A pic of my wife with this guy that someone took of them together. (I blurred his face):
View attachment 1062957
View attachment 1062958
View attachment 1062960
Then the last night came, after dinner came some more drinking and alittle smoking of some weed. From what I can get. My wife was being alittle flirty with him after she got alittle drunk and high. They were being playful with each other but soon she got up and left with him. The guy's that were there at the time knew what was going to happen with my wife.

One of the guys that I've talked to had a room right next to the guy that was with my wife. He told me some of what he heard that night. He said it sound so hot. He knew what was going on with them. He said that they were quite at first, but later in the night he could hear some muffled moans coming through the wall. Then it heated up some to the sounds of the bed hitting the wall and hearing her louder moans. He said that she was really getting fucked from the sounds of it. And after the sounds stopped, he just knew that she was getting filled with cum. He said her heard them a few more time's that night.

After that last night, everyone just went on their separate ways. My wife has told me about it too, and did tell me she did have unprotective sex with a guy on that trip. That at the time she wasn't thinking and got caught up in the moment. And she was not on any birth control, but nothing happen because of it. She got luck I guess.

After getting the story, it sorta hot hearing about it. My wife on a trip, getting fucked. I can never get details out of her, but I always wonder how it was for her? A hot and erotic moment for her? I can just see her on the bed, him pulling her panties off spreading her legs up and open to get his first look at her pussy. Getting his first taste. Her moaning has he is licking her. Her getting fucked, him pumping away till he cum's inside her.
One thing that is different about her now, is she like's alot of oral. Giving it. And going 69. Which she never did before.
how she like it

Attachments

• feb1 2022.mp4
    1.6 MB
I use to be able to fuck my wife like that but not anymore too old. He really gave her what she needed.

View attachment 1062957
View attachment 1062958
View attachment 1062960

Cool story.

I was away for 2 days for work all my wife did was go to Target. I need to step up my excitement level up.

View attachment 1062957
View attachment 1062958
View attachment 1062960

Your wife is pretty!