What REALLY does it for you watching you wife with another guy ?

Any Desi cuckold couple in USA? Come inbox i am very good looking 24 years old boy and i live in New jersey USA back from Pakistan WhatsApp +16097216153

I wrote about my experience last week at the gym with my wife. I have never watched her have sex with another man. But last week watching two men at the gym seducing her filled me with mixed emotions. As the days have passed my feelings have changed also. After talking to other husbands my jealousy is subsiding. I’m still not sure what I should do yet, I know as more days pass I will figure something out

Reactions: MOJO and Ubgd4me
Oh I get weird and jealous feelings every time. They look great together and sexy as hell. Seeing her hold onto him really tight when he's cumming. Watching her lay back with her arms over her head and moan while he pumps her. Hearing her say things to him like...fuck me harder...I can tell your almost ready to cum...keep going just like that... It's all exciting but it's like she's into it just a little too much with him sometimes.
Yeah I know what you mean. There are many times when she really does lose herself to him in the moment. I can always tell when I REALLY lose her to him. One minute we're talking "How is it sweetheart, feels good?"... " Oh yes dear I love it ...". Maybe we're kissing as he fucks her. Then, just like that, she's gone, her hands around his neck, French kissing, moaning, legs around his waist, thrusting up. I can talk but she won't answer, doesn't care. She's lost in their private carnal world, rutting out of control, like two wild animals mating, I'm locked out, non-existent, just a voyeur..... and I love it

Last edited:
With one of her tested Bulls i had such pain.

He fucked her like hell while i was caged at work. He came deep in her pussy, realy a lot of sperm. And he kept his dick in her filled pussy while she made herself orgasm with her satisfier toy. After she came they kissed long and only after that he pulled out.

She told me all this on Phone. I had to work 6 more hours before returning home....

My wife has been with other men but what really does it for me is watching her and my best friend fucking, the expressions on her face as she's riding him and grinding her pussy hard on his cock causing her to cum over and over again, watching her sucking his cock and seeing and hearing that moment when he starts grunting as he holds on to her head and empties his balls in her mouth for her to swallow, but my all time favorite is just watching them make love in front of me and it's like I don't even exist, the moment both of them cum together I start cumming so hard and it's incredible.

Yeah I know what you mean. There are many times when she really does lose herself to him in the moment. I can always tell when I REALLY lose her to him. One minute we're talking "How is it sweetheart, feels good?"... " Oh yes dear I love it ...". Maybe we're kissing as he fucks her. Then, just like that, she's gone, her hands around his neck, French kissing, moaning, legs around his waist, thrusting up. I can talk but she won't answer, doesn't care. She's lost in their private carnal world, I'm locked out, non-existent, just a voyeur..... and I love it
Exactly

Another thing that gets me is one of her bulls always brings her beautiful lingerie to wear. She goes into the bathroom and comes out looking dressed for his pleasure, not mine. It's like he has already claimed her for the night and she's accepted. Often split crotch panties. He then instructs her to lay across the bed and spread wide for him. She is always so compliant and happy to oblige. If course when she wears it afterwards I always know she dreaming of being fucked by him.