What REALLY does it for you watching you wife with another guy ?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
We only do this with one guy. For me...
1. Watching them...him on his back, her sucking his dick, watching him cum while she has his balls in one hand, his shaft in her other, her mouth over the head. Him all tensed up and grunting, her swallowing. They cuddle for a min then they kiss.
2. Him pumping her from behind pulling her hair.
3. Him on top pumping like crazy, her tensing up, pushing her pelvis up against him then her cumming. That gets him off....HOT AS HELL TO WATCH.
We take turns doing her, he likes to watch us. It's fun.

Watching the way my wife reacts. The way she gasps/grunts when he enters her. How she squirms, moans even screams as he is sliding his cock in and out of her. The way she arches her back as he deposits part of himself inside her. The way my caged cock cries “tears of joy” as she is enjoying a bigger cock.

Watching her spread her legs and his black cock slowly parts her lips and she moans and pushes her hips up into him to take more. Some times she would put a pillow under her butt to push her pussy higher.. In fact, we always wrote on the chalkboard "always a pillow" Working together , moving on the bed until he is fully buried in her. Then, when she reaches between them to hold and massage his heavy balls as he begins to cum...Hearing her moan and scream when he shoots his cum deep in her.
At first, I would watch but later on when trust was built between all of us, I would leave them alone but video everything..

Seeing her kiss and be kissed as they begin and along the way, watching her lose control as she cums, and his cum leaking out of her knowing it was shot hard and deep inside her. When he shoots on the outside, I see how far it goes and imagine that it was deposited up against her cervix when he was inside. Some guys leak precum more than I do, and she's not a fan of it. But inside, she's silky smooth when I go in for seconds, especially if he dumped a load in her and it's so warm. That gets me off quickly.

We only do this with one guy. For me...
1. Watching them...him on his back, her sucking his dick, watching him cum while she has his balls in one hand, his shaft in her other, her mouth over the head. Him all tensed up and grunting, her swallowing. They cuddle for a min then they kiss.
2. Him pumping her from behind pulling her hair.
3. Him on top pumping like crazy, her tensing up, pushing her pelvis up against him then her cumming. That gets him off....HOT AS HELL TO WATCH.
We take turns doing her, he likes to watch us. It's fun.
All of the above just the excitement from her while he's getting her wet how much harder she tries while I'm fucking her and she's sucking him and her willingness to try new things when he asks

She only ever did this with one guy. Here is the list of things I liked & all turned me on. In no particular order:
1. Watching his black skin rubbing against her white skin.
2. His large black dick pumping in & out of her, her taking all of his size.
3. Obviously unloading his cum in her.
4. The grunts, groans, & whispers she made while he was doing her.
5. We only had this happen once, but I got extremely turned on when a couple who saw us together earlier in the Hotel, saw him & her hugging & holding hands while we headed to the room, Me standing beside them. They had such a shocked look. My Wife was mortified. No touching in public was allowed after that.

there are other things that turned me on, but I will limit this list to watching.

...just the excitement from her while he's getting her wet how much harder she tries while I'm fucking her and she's sucking him and her willingness to try new things when he asks
Couldn't agree more....things I watch happen are incredibly exciting but it's the whole deal that makes this hot. She fucks me different after he finishes and I love it. He says similar thing about her after I take a turn. Each round of sex seems better than the last. She gets SO turned on and gets really into the sex, that's the best part.

Watching the way my wife reacts. The way she gasps/grunts when he enters her. How she squirms, moans even screams as he is sliding his cock in and out of her. The way she arches her back as he deposits part of himself inside her. The way my caged cock cries “tears of joy” as she is enjoying a bigger cock.
Amen to that

Reactions: SmallHubbyTexas
For me it's the look that says l am your WIFE....and this guy pumping your wife's cunt.far better than you can ever do, he is reaching deeper than you can ever do,l am loving is big fat cock much better than your little thing,this guy is giving your WIFE a right seeing to....because he is a proper man ....with a man's dick......shooting is load in....or over me ..because he owns my cunt....and can have me whenever he wants .