What REALLY does it for you watching you wife with another guy ?

We only do this with one guy. For me...
1. Watching them...him on his back, her sucking his dick, watching him cum while she has his balls in one hand, his shaft in her other, her mouth over the head. Him all tensed up and grunting, her swallowing. They cuddle for a min then they kiss.
2. Him pumping her from behind pulling her hair.
3. Him on top pumping like crazy, her tensing up, pushing her pelvis up against him then her cumming. That gets him off....HOT AS HELL TO WATCH.
We take turns doing her, he likes to watch us. It's fun.
Wow!!! Love to read this.

Reactions: toolman2c
I love to sit in a motel room and watch my wife kiss another guy. Then watch him undress her. Then take his time sucking on her big tits.Then I have him sit in a chair and watch while I eat her and make her cum. Then I have her kneel in front of him and suck him - and tell him to try and not cum too fast. Then I tell him to fuck her anyway he wants. And as soon as he cums inside her, I get on her, and slide my cock in that hot, cum filled pussy - and I cum fast.

I would love it if my wife would fall in love with another man. Become his slut, him using her anyway he likes whenever he wants. She tells him he loves her, he tells her he loves her too only he doesn't. He gets her to fuck his friends and strangers thinking he loves her for doing it. Getting ehr to be nastier and nastier all the time, Seeing them acting like they love each other in front of me would get me the most excited I've ever been. Kissing, hugging and telling each other they love each other as she wears my ring.

Awesome you have such a SEXY BEAUTIFUL WIFE. It woukd be great to read any of your stories if you have any . I LOVE HER PICTURES AND SEXY OUTFITS
Hello Lynda"s hibby thats what I love it when my hotwife makes me help her get ready to.go.out. When she really wants to push me over the edge She tells me your have to bath me pick.out my outfit and totally drees me and you cant touch me or koss me and when you dress me you canonly touch me enough to drees me and no more
When she goes to.leave she says you know if i get Fucked tonight its your FAULT
you dressed me then she turns and leaves

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
Hello Lynda"s hibby thats what I love it when my hotwife makes me help her get ready to.go.out. When she really wants to push me over the edge She tells me your have to bath me pick.out my outfit and totally drees me and you cant touch me or koss me and when you dress me you canonly touch me enough to drees me and no more
When she goes to.leave she says you know if i get Fucked tonight its your FAULT
you dressed me then she turns and leaves
Hi. Very hot!

Hi. Very hot!
Thanks for the responce u dint get involved or watch when they play but my excitement is getting her ready or watchimg her get ready...She loves to tease me when she gets ready ..Sometimes she will.let me see her half sreesed but not her outside clothes as she will.wearvaong trench coat where i cant see what she is wearing. I ask.her she will say when i get back.you will.see what i wore ti get fucked in tonight / frustrating but exciting

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
Thanks for the responce u dint get involved or watch when they play but my excitement is getting her ready or watchimg her get ready...She loves to tease me when she gets ready ..Sometimes she will.let me see her half sreesed but not her outside clothes as she will.wearvaong trench coat where i cant see what she is wearing. I ask.her she will say when i get back.you will.see what i wore ti get fucked in tonight / frustrating but exciting
Update
.With all.respect how do you and hubby play when you get ready to.go.out

I love when she has her legs spread wide, he's pounding her married pussy - he reaches around, grabs both of her ass cheeks, starts grunting, and trying to get his cock in as deep as it will go as his cock is spurting cum deep. I like that. lol
My wife lives that except her favorite is putting her booted legs up.on his shoulders after she has had him.put a couple of pillows under her ass so he can really push his cock into her ..she says that way a guys cock. Not only gets his cock.deeply into her but.his cum fills her pussy deeply

I love her moans, hearing her cum, listening to them kiss and have fun
I like everything about watching her with another man but what really does it for me is after they kiss for a while, she will sink down to her knees in front of him and looking over at me with smiling eyes will start licking his cock slowly, taking the head in her mouth only to run her lips and tongue down him again.
Its all I can do to not finish be for them.

I like everything about watching her with another man but what really does it for me is after they kiss for a while, she will sink down to her knees in front of him and looking over at me with smiling eyes will start licking his cock slowly, taking the head in her mouth only to run her lips and tongue down him again.
Its all I can do to not finish be for them.
Well said, same for me. So many little things all add up to super erotic fun.
In the past wife has swallowed my loads but wasn't her favorite thing. Present...there's been times our friend is with us, we're all naked, he's on his back, she's laying next to him playing with his dick. She's licking, sucking and talking to us, one hand on the shaft, other holding his balls. She'll work it for a while, it's easy to tell he's close to unloading. The head in her mouth, hand pumping the shaft, he starts to gurnt, she swallows all of it. She looks at me and smiles. DAMN HOT to see.