What REALLY does it for you watching you wife with another guy ?

How excited she is before a date and watching her dress for him.
When his hand first slips into her panties and her legs part as they kiss.
Them undressing each other.
Her first touch of his cock and everything she does with it after.
Him sucking her nipples.
Everything he does to her pussy.
Every time she spreads her legs wider to take more of him.
All the sounds.
Her looking at me every time he makes her cum.
How wild and desperate for it she gets.
The Bull's final animal thrusts as he cums and fills her.
How satisfied and fulfilled she is afterwards.

How excited she is before a date and watching her dress for him.
When his hand first slips into her panties and her legs part as they kiss.
Them undressing each other.
Her first touch of his cock and everything she does with it after.
Him sucking her nipples.
Everything he does to her pussy.
Every time she spreads her legs wider to take more of him.
All the sounds.
Her looking at me every time he makes her cum.
How wild and desperate for it she gets.
The Bull's final animal thrusts as he cums and fills her.
How satisfied and fulfilled she is afterwards.
Understand 100%

It's the whole thing, watching her lay back and spreading her legs for him to mount her, hearing that first groan as his thick cock starts to push past her well lubricated pussy lips and starts stretching her vagina as he easily pushes in.
The heavy breathing and "oh fuck" coming from her , her arms going around his back as she holds onto him and pumps her hips on his cock, she can feel his cock becoming more rigid as his orgasm approaches, and then watching his buttocks tense and listen to him grunting and his pace of pumping her accelerate as he pumps his sperm into her.
Knowing she wants his cock more then mine!

hola desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y en nuestro caso es un poco diferente porque no puedo decir que solamente las personas que han tenido este tipo de experiencias pueden entender la sensación que se tiene al estar sentado frente a mi mujer y irla mirando a los ojos y poder ver como le va cambiando la cara al empezar a sentir como su ano es penetrado por otra pinga sea del tamaño que sea y en el momento que sienta tenerla entera además de ver su cara empezar a oirla gemir de gusto eso solo es superado por la diferencia entre nuestra experiencia siendo bisexuales porque la única experiencia que supera eso es la de estar los dos desnudos en cuatro uno frente al otro para irnos besando masturbarnos oírnos gemir viendo nuestra cara mientras somos penetrados por un grupo de amigos que no tienen que parar hasta que nos dejen abiertos y bañados de semen

hola desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y en nuestro caso es un poco diferente porque no puedo decir que solamente las personas que han tenido este tipo de experiencias pueden entender la sensación que se tiene al estar sentado frente a mi mujer y irla mirando a los ojos y poder ver como le va cambiando la cara al empezar a sentir como su ano es penetrado por otra pinga sea del tamaño que sea y en el momento que sienta tenerla entera además de ver su cara empezar a oirla gemir de gusto eso solo es superado por la diferencia entre nuestra experiencia siendo bisexuales porque la única experiencia que supera eso es la de estar los dos desnudos en cuatro uno frente al otro para irnos besando masturbarnos oírnos gemir viendo nuestra cara mientras somos penetrados por un grupo de amigos que no tienen que parar hasta que nos dejen abiertos y bañados de semen
Hola mis queridos amigos cubanos bisexuales. Nos relacionamos totalmente con los placeres únicos que abren los intereses bisexuales en este estilo de vida. Podemos sentir a través de su nota cuán intensamente los siente y los disfruta, y estamos de acuerdo en que disfrutarlos por completo como parte del estilo de vida cornudo es, de hecho, una experiencia única.

Hola mis queridos amigos cubanos bisexuales. Nos relacionamos totalmente con los placeres únicos que abren los intereses bisexuales en este estilo de vida. Podemos sentir a través de su nota cuán intensamente los siente y los disfruta, y estamos de acuerdo en que disfrutarlos por completo como parte del estilo de vida cornudo es, de hecho, una experiencia única.
Un saludo desde cuba nos encanta encontrar otras parejas bisexuales como nosotros en nuestro caso no nos sentimos una pareja cucklod ni sumisa pero si tenemos bastante experiencia en recibir grupales de más de 10 amigos que nos penetren por horas

• Love
Reactions: eagerwife
Un saludo desde cuba nos encanta encontrar otras parejas bisexuales como nosotros en nuestro caso no nos sentimos una pareja cucklod ni sumisa pero si tenemos bastante experiencia en recibir grupales de más de 10 amigos que nos penetren por horas
Mis amigos, 10, wow, estamos emocionados por ustedes. Hemos disfrutado 7 y eso fue realmente increíble. Nos has fijado una ambición.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Oh there is just so much I love about sharing her with another man. We have one married friend who comes over to visit and I love pulling her breasts out for him to enjoy. There is also the thrill of seeing them kiss as I know she loves to be kissed . Sometimes I will give her space and she will take her lover to the spare room and close the door , but I love listening to them go at it . Hearing her say things like “ oh yes , fuck me hard “ “ cum in my pussy “ drives me nuts . Other times when I am joining I like watching the bulls bigger cock stretching her pussy lips wide, then taking a turn and feeling how loose she is on my smaller cock . Finally, love seeing him unload in her pussy and getting between her legs shortly after to lick their combined juices before adding my cum to her well used pussy . I always take pictures of the situation is right , and love to swap those with other similar couples

Attachments

• 8572EC4B-B48C-47F7-8764-107331C35996.jpeg
    8572EC4B-B48C-47F7-8764-107331C35996.jpeg
    455.8 KB · Views: 163
  • F6390A7E-ACBA-4DD5-B87B-A6ABD2180B48.jpeg
    F6390A7E-ACBA-4DD5-B87B-A6ABD2180B48.jpeg
    608.8 KB · Views: 159
  • F24D2A7F-FAF8-4A8B-A3E2-19DBAB572E6C.jpeg
    F24D2A7F-FAF8-4A8B-A3E2-19DBAB572E6C.jpeg
    504.4 KB · Views: 158
Oh there is just so much I love about sharing her with another man. We have one married friend who comes over to visit and I love pulling her breasts out for him to enjoy. There is also the thrill of seeing them kiss as I know she loves to be kissed . Sometimes I will give her space and she will take her lover to the spare room and close the door , but I love listening to them go at it . Hearing her say things like “ oh yes , fuck me hard “ “ cum in my pussy “ drives me nuts . Other times when I am joining I like watching the bulls bigger cock stretching her pussy lips wide, then taking a turn and feeling how loose she is on my smaller cock . Finally, love seeing him unload in her pussy and getting between her legs shortly after to lick their combined juices before adding my cum to her well used pussy . I always take pictures of the situation is right , and love to swap those with other similar couples
She looks amazing. You're a lucky man. How did you get started licking her creampie? Whose idea was it? I've been able to do it once, but wanted to start doing it more and in front of my friend who leaves it in her. I'm wondering what he and she will think. I love those breasts and how she gets exposed. Hot!

We only do this with one guy. For me...
1. Watching them...him on his back, her sucking his dick, watching him cum while she has his balls in one hand, his shaft in her other, her mouth over the head. Him all tensed up and grunting, her swallowing. They cuddle for a min then they kiss.
2. Him pumping her from behind pulling her hair.
3. Him on top pumping like crazy, her tensing up, pushing her pelvis up against him then her cumming. That gets him off....HOT AS HELL TO WATCH.
We take turns doing her, he likes to watch us. It's fun.
I love hearing here pleasure, her face as she is bring fucked....that big dick blowing out her back

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Watching the way my wife reacts. The way she gasps/grunts when he enters her. How she squirms, moans even screams as he is sliding his cock in and out of her. The way she arches her back as he deposits part of himself inside her. The way my caged cock cries “tears of joy” as she is enjoying a bigger cock.
Her moans, her face....all so hot

Reactions: hubbysexywife